Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OneEyedJack's Application
05-15-2014, 07:55 AM
RE: OneEyedJack's Application
1. I enjoyed it, it is a good merge of yours themes and inspirations and the world of Wildstar. Both factions having their ups and down was also a good thing, since that way they're kept in a grey area instead of only one faction being the good guys and one being the bad guys.

2. Same as before, it does a great job merging the community's inspirations and the game's world. I have enjoyed their themes in other media and I find them very interesting and fun.
05-15-2014, 02:37 PM
1. As a member what do you desire from a good guild leader? Give us some examples and let us know what a leader should bring to the table? What about officers?

2. Now what about members in return? What should they do to make the guild a better place?

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-15-2014, 02:58 PM
1. I think a good leader would be open to criticism (criticism =/= complaining and starting drama just because something didn't go your way) and listen to the community, a leader should also set the example to the rest of the community. Same thing for officers in setting the example for the rest of the community, the way they roleplay should be the standard for the rest of the community, they also should solve issues between the playerbase in the fastest and clearest way possible, without taking sides.

2. Members should act maturely, understanding the rules and following them accordingly, they also need to follow the staff's example IC and OOCly. Ultimately, they need to want to be in the community, playing as if they were being forced to, and not out of your own good will, always starts problems.
05-15-2014, 03:40 PM
1. The Sovereigns are influenced and based upon the Pinkerton Dective Agency, or Private Military Contractors. They are dutiful to the Empire, but work for the highest bidder. What are your thoughts on this and how your character fits or connects with this organization?

2. Do you see yourself as a fighter or a support character for the Agency? Or maybe a bit of both? Would you join an Agency expedition, raid, or simply work to help it increase its funds?

3.Which Agency businesses were you thinking of working for? Or are you thinking of adding your own business to the Agency as a means to provide in part for the Agency?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-16-2014, 12:37 AM
1. I like it, as I said before,their themes and inspirations have been on my interests for some time. Also because it can add a lot of variety and depth to the story. My characters connects with it because he is loyal to the Dominion and wants to serve it the best way possible, but he also wants to make a profit and do good for himself.

2. A bit of both support and fighter, whatever is called for at the time. I would join a raid or an expedition.

3. Exploring businesses or Bodyguard ones, whatever is required and is inside my skill range.
05-16-2014, 04:27 AM
1. We have asked you about our character standard, but let ask something a bit more. BlackSky focuses on creating a immersive, and lore focused storyline. We do not mind some lore bending, but we as a guild focus on trying to remain within the bounds laid out by Carbine, and also the forms of Rp our guild aims to create.

What are your thoughts on this?

2. We are a guild in pre-launch which means our activities mostly focus around forum roleplay, chatroom events, and socializing on Skype, even so most of us are here for the long haul. What is your perspective?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-16-2014, 07:48 AM
1. I appreciate staying inside the boundaries of the source material, as it allows the feel livelier as it is a part of a larger universe.

2. It's fine by me, some things that are in the community's lore can't be made in-game without owning whatever realm the community plays in, so finding other means to do that roleplay is absolutely necessary.
05-16-2014, 01:29 PM
What do you think of the guild having its own Lore stance versus that as the community overall. Such as being more conservative?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-16-2014, 01:55 PM
I think it's good because it establishes a set of rules and a base where the guild can build it's on story on without going against the established game's canon, like characters having a race that is incompatible with a class or a faction. Also because also because I think it's important to follow the established canon as it stops things from turning into a confusing mess in the future.
05-16-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks mate your app is now up for consideration.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser