Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DeathProphet:APP
05-15-2014, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014 01:20 PM by ShadowedSin.)
DeathProphet:APP
About the Player
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: (If you only have one character you do not have to state an alt). Brixx/

Enjin / WildStar Central Username: (If you use neither please state what other community sites you are active one relating to WildStar) DethProphet

Primary Character / Alts Joining the BlackSky: Brixx/Grixx (Havent decided yet)

IM Contacts: (We use Skype primarily)

What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes? Hawaii. I work nights tho so my timezones are odd Smile

Are you eighteen or older? (Please state your age if you can.) 26

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy?Yes n yes

Where did you find us and why do we stand out? A few people of my old ESO guild referred me to here. They told me of the quality of your peoples

Would you like to join our Guild Skyp Group? And or the Guild Mailing List? Mailing list sure

Are you a member of any additional guilds, circles, warplots etc? Nope

What are your primary playstyles?
(Casual / Medium / Hardcore RP, PvP, Social, PvE, Raiding, Dungeons, Crafting) HC RP/PVP

About Roleplay
What is your roleplaying experience? (We are newbie friendly, if you need help we will teach you). 14 years throughout different games started tabletop.

What are your primary Roleplay Limits?
(Gives us an idea of what forms of Rp or themes you will not participate in.) I have no limits.

Are you okay with the R rated (content in our guild contains adult language, violent situations, partial nudity, narcotics) nature of our Roleplay? Woudlnt be fun w/o it Big Grin

What do IC Consequences mean to you? Would you be willing to deal with the consequences listed in our lore? Such as humiliation? OR even being beaten within an inch of life or worse? I have characters permad for bad decisions = /

Would you be willing to take consequences if your character left the Club or Agency and warranted them?
(Could be a simple as being banned from guild IC hubs, or being openedly mocked, or worse.) =D Yus

About the Character
NOTE: If you are unsure about a main character at this point, answer these questions as best you can to help us understand you a bit.
What is your character's name / race / class / path? Brixx/Granok/Settler/Medic oooooor Grixx/Mordesh/Settler/Spellslinger

What faction is your character joining?
(You may place alts and your main in either the Malverines or the Sovereigns, or both if the character is a spy and you speak to an officer.) Malverines!!! Death to the snobbers!

Tell us a bit about your character's personality, include three strengths and three weaknesses.

Brixx
S: Granok heloooo?
S: Skilled with firearms
S: Gets a kick out of killing things.
W: Doesn't think before action
W: Tends to squish small things
W: Rarely is found without drink or smoke (So hes drunk a lot)

Grixx
S: Skilled with firearms/Quick Draw
S: Enjoys violence
S: Intelligent
W: Tends to freak people out
W: Enjoys violence
W: Low value on life

What would your characters occupation or job within their faction? Are they employed by a guild business or have their own?
Guild business only

Why would this character join or become a Prospect of either the Malverines of the Sovereigns? It fits him perfectly. Running around with a bunch of crazy rowdy people that enjoy shooting things! Cmon Smile
05-15-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: DeathProphet:APP
Can you give a bit more detail on what you rcharacter plans to do for an occupation for their faction?

Also why would your character become a Prospect? What motives does he have?

1. What are your thoughts about conflict resolution and drama in general? In that regard what did you think of our rules?

2. We as a guild focus on building a sense of brotherhood and guild identity, and how to bring members closer together in our collective community. What are your thoughts on that?

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-15-2014, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014 01:38 PM by DeathProphet.)
Can you give a bit more detail on what your character plans to do for an occupation for their faction?

I added a second character concept as him leaning more towards him. Will have a more definite decision soon. Both Exile

Grixx: Eliminating hostile targets and dissecting their corpse for further study.

Brixx: Pure chaos and destruction against the Dominion is his only true goal

Also why would your character become a Prospect? What motives does he have?

Grixx: His sick and twisted mentality mesh well with those that don't exactly bend the knee to law. A large group of violent bikers, makes him seem more normal.

Brixx: With an absolute love for anything that goes fast, and an insatiable desire to watch things blow up, the Malverines seem the best fit. Besides who doesn't want a huge rock in their arsenal with twin resonators.

1. What are your thoughts about conflict resolution and drama in general? In that regard what did you think of our rules?

I think all drama should be held in private, not blasted out loud in guild chat. Also if two people can not come to a peaceful resolution that an office should be brought in. Whatever the officer decides as resolution is a final decision and not to be argued with.

2. We as a guild focus on building a sense of brotherhood and guild identity, and how to bring members closer together in our collective community. What are your thoughts on that?

I think that its great. Bringing together people on a personal level makes everyone mesh more, it gives a personal touch to it.
05-15-2014, 02:58 PM
1. Our guild has an open freedom of character types, but we ask that characters have a strong tie to the guild before earning their full membership that fits the theme of their chosen faction, and also follow our Character Standards, what are your thoughts on this?

2. We asked you about R rated content, your Rp limits and consequences. Can you tell me why these are important things to ask someone?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-15-2014, 03:42 PM
I agree with the requirements for the tie. It makes people have a solid purpose to the guild without just casually strolling in and trying to find a place. In fact I thinks its a really great idea Big Grin

Some people prefer to stay away from murder and things that disturb them in an ooc manner. I'd imagine its not your goal to upset someone but have everyone have fun. As such you would be able to find a place within the guild that would not upset them, or if you had to, turn them away.
Also, people make rash idiotic decisions when they think there is no recourse for such actions. Having a reward/penalty system is a must for a solid rp foundation.
05-15-2014, 04:14 PM
1. Our guild has an open freedom of character types, but we ask that characters have a strong tie to the guild before earning their full membership that fits the theme of their chosen faction, and also follow our Character Standards, what are your thoughts on this?

2. We asked you about R rated content, your Rp limits and consequences. Can you tell me why these are important things to ask someone?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Strange. I responded to this but it did not save.I agree with the character stipulations. Having everyone create a strong tie with in the guild gives each individual person a solid purpose.it helps progress each person's individual story while progressing the guild at the same time.it also helps prevent random people from popping in and not being able to find a place.

I think it is necessary to have RP limits or at least understand which each person's RP limits are. that way it helps determine where each person's place within the guild belongs that way nobody has to rp in an uncomfortable environment. It also helps determine if someone would be a proper fit for the guild or not.

I 100 percent agree with RP consequences. It makes each action more heavily thought out and weighed upon.your not just randomly doing things with no purpose. a consequence and reward systemgive some more value to solid RP.
05-15-2014, 10:51 PM
That was a bit hard to read, but I got the gist of it. *nods*

1. What did you think of our two factions? Do you see any problems arising from them, or any good arising from them?

2. What about the Malverines interests you the most?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-15-2014, 11:25 PM
Aye speech to text is meh.

I think the own antagonist concept is fuggin brilliant. I see very little bad coming from it as long as the leadership coordinates together.

The malvs highly interest me mainly the fact its a motorcycle gang. That concept is just drool worthy. And ive been told about your quality as a gl and story writer is also on par.
05-16-2014, 04:21 AM
The first answer is slightly confusing you may want to reword that.

1. In our guild we do split our stories into Seasons which each then feature an event obviously named an Episode. What are your thoughts about having Episodic content organized into ongoing story arcs?

2. With that in mind, what do you think about our core story elements such as the Grey Line, Adult RP and how it will affect our stories?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser