Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Open, Sovereigns] Hunting the Hunters
05-20-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: [Open, Sovereigns] Hunting the Hunters
"Alright, then. I can work with that." Drazhar was a little disappointed about the trophies, but over the years he learned to take things with a grain of salt. He extended a hand to take the book and star from Clara's hand. Upon doing so, he asked. "I'm going to assume this is a recruit's handbook?" After asking, he glanced around a couple times, checking their surroundings for any potential hostiles. So far, so good. Not a single conscious one in sight.
05-22-2014, 03:18 AM
Nodding at the Cassian, Clara pointed toward the small book. "It is. I need you to have that committed to memory by the time you make land-fall on Nexus. I dont expect your...reintegration to be an easy task, but if you abide by the rules I will always back your play." Walking toward her ship, Clara shot a half wave at Drazhar before entering the treeline. I'll expect you within the week, do try and keep yourself from getting killed...I hate having my time wasted." With that Clara activated the Nano Suit's cloaking function, merging into the thick jungle.

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
05-22-2014, 08:04 AM
With a huff, Drazhar watched the woman disappear from sight. “Well, time to play nicely, I guess.” He stuffed the icon and booklet in his pant pocket before fixing to leave his temporary refuge. Drawing a dagger from his waist, he dropped down into a bush before he went off.

He began prowling through the foliage, moving carefully as he avoided those around him. Some were beginning to come to their senses. Normally, he'd be extremely cautious of his movements, but this wasn't the case. He had a new sense of determination - a new calling - and one he'd been perfecting since day one. At this point, he was no longer the prey. He was the predator. Finally, it was was his turn, and he'd be damned if that opportunity was torn from him. Now, it was time to show all his clan what a Cassian could really do.

At last, he left the bushes, stepping into the open where he was met by a small grouping of his tribe, all wielding their various weaponry. He smirked. This is what he lived for! The thrill of the hunt!