Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ IC Interview ] [ In the begining there were two.. ]
05-16-2014, 06:52 AM
Information [ IC Interview ] [ In the begining there were two.. ]
The sun was setting on the horizon, it was warm earlier, perfect day for a ride. Vesryn and Flint decided to stop at the local inn, to have a couple drinks and park it for the night. There wasn't much going on, just a couple locals scattered throughout the bar, having what seemed like a good time.

“Well Ryn, this looks like good a' spot as any to rest for the night.” Flint said as they walked through the door.

“Yeah, I s'posse you're right big guy, doesn't look like anything around here is gettin' any 'cleaner'.. Get some drinks, I'll grab a table.” Vesryn replied as he patted the Granok on the back and continued on past the bar to a table out of the way.

Flint walked over to the table and sat down with the drinks, passing one to Vesryn.

“Ryn, you give anymore thought to trying to join up with that MC I was tellin' ya bout?” Flint asked, rubbing at his stone eyebrow as he did.

“No.. Thought we talked about this? What would they want a scrappy lil' Aurin for? Running errands? Nah, I'd rather just do our own thing, 'stead of bein' someone's errand-boy. Besides, work is gonna' come, we just gotta go find it.” he replied with an irritated tone in his voice.

“Come on.. How many times I gotta tell ya? Just cuz you're small, don't mean you got nothin' to offer. You're great with tech, and you sling those pistols better than anyone I've seen.. Least give em' a try?” he said, lightening his tone in an attempt to convince the Aurin.

Vesryn took a couple gulps of his drink and then was about to reply, before being cut off by Flint..

“Besides that, it'll be guaranteed work and think bout' the brotherhood that can be gained if we can get in.. Plus it'd be nice to have more than just me watchin' your back, and you watchin' mine.”

“Okay, okay.. BUT.. I'm not being anyone's errand-boy. And if it don't pan out for one, then it don't pan out for either.” Ryn said with grim look. He wasn't against joining an MC.. It'd had just been the two of them for sometime now, and he looked up to Flint like an older brother.

“Deal. Trust me, there's no way they wont see ya for the skills ya got.. After all, I'm the one that trained ya..” He said with a grin. “Now we just gotta figure out who to talk to and how to get in.”

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
Vesryn Snowdrift of the BlackSky Community
05-16-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: [ IC Interview ] [ In the begining there were two.. ]
((I'm going to assume to make it easier that you walked into the Sassy & Wild if ye want to go with that. IF not I can edit my post)).

The boss of the BlackSky Malverines was behind the counter when the motley pair of Aurin and Granok padded into his room. His eyes watched the pair as they were talking about something. The man's attention however switched back to dealing with the till. What, though slowly drew him back to his attention was the fact they were talking about someone. The Granok appeared to be telling the small Aurin male about something of partial importance. Cathal could barely here what they were discussing, but he could get a gist of it.

"What ye two wan ta drink?" he asked them carefully as they seemed to quiet their conversation for a moment. The two were off in their own little world.

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-17-2014, 04:29 AM
(( No, that actually works out perfect then.. ))

They quieted their conversation, and actually paused for a moment as the two began to look around the bar, only a little bit closer this time.

Vesryn turned back to Flint, a weary look on his face.. “Did we seriously miss the fact that we're sitting in their bar as we speak?”

Flint rubbed his stoney eyes, hoping to get a clearer look at the cut the people were wearing a couple tables over from them.. “It was a long ride, sun was on top'a us all day.. That's actually better scrap, someone here's gotta know who we gotta talk to.”

"What ye two wan ta drink?"

Their heads popped up from their conversation, and turned to look at the man behind the bar..

“Let me handle this Flint, you're.. Intimidating, to say the least. I'll get you another brew and be right back.”

Vesryn popped up out of his seat, pulling his duster over the two pistols on his waist, walked over to the bar, jumped up and sat down on a stool..

“We'll have two more'a your local brews..” He leaned in a little closer, “Also, we noticed the cuts sittin' around the bar, who we gotta talk to for us to get some cuts like that?”

05-17-2014, 09:44 PM
Cathal was leaning against the bar when the man watched the small little Aurin male make his way over. The tall man was inhaling a bit of vapor from his electronic cigarette. A quirk came to the man's eyebrow as he watched the Aurin clamber up to the bar and onto he thought was a stool. The Boss of the BlackSky then canted his head a bit while giving the little blue creature a curious look.

"Cuts? Ye mean the rockers wit old grin? Only my crew gets ta wear 'em, an if ye two want one ye gotta prove yer right fer the Malverines." The man said and then leaned behind him to touch a tab that opened a locked case of specially made shot glasses. Cathal grabbed one to then poor a small shot of whiskey from the well.

"What ye willin to do? Wha can ye two bring ta the table?" he asked lightly while sipping his drink.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-20-2014, 06:27 AM
The Aurin gave a small huff as he ran his hand through his hair to pull back the loose strands that had fallen onto his face. He looks around cautiously before answering..

“So we just do this out here in the open, huh? Fine by me.. So yeah, the rockers, cuts, the vests your crew sports, me and my mate'r trying to get on board with you guys.”

He paused briefly as he watched the man pour a shot.. “I'll take one of those, if you'd be so kind, along with a local brew for me an ma mate.”

He brought a hand up to his face to caress his invisible beard as he thought for a moment.. “What're we willin' ta do? Well I guess that would be dependent upon what might be required for joinin'. What can we bring to the table?”

Vesryn threw a thumb over his shoulder to point at the big stoney fella sittin' at the table, now by himself.. “He's an ex-solider, now mercenary. Me? I'm undoubtedly the best treasure hunter you'll ever meet. So what says you?” He sits back in the stool, crossing his arms..

05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
"Ye talk big lads," he replied. His grim demeanor softening for a moment. The air seemed to shift around him as he inhaled from the e-cig. The thing was on the fritz again though and started buzzing up a storm. Cathal thus yanked it from his mouth and set it down on the bar top away from the two.

"Malverines aren't simple ta join, ye gotta prove yerselves as prospects. Let me break it down fer ye:

Rankwise there be me at the top, da boss. Then there be me Second, an below us leaders be the Officers of the Table. Ye dun do anything without their approval, no killin.

If ye join ye get services, a cut of work, an' support fram us. Bu' ye gotta follow the charter.

Charter rules be simple lads.

One: Strength in the brotherhood! That means ye canna fight, be keep shit to a minimum gotcha? Don't start shit if ye can, no killing unless the table says ye can. Only me can take someone ta see Old Grin.

Two: Respect the chain o' command. That means ye gotta respect everyone above ye, specially those wit history got it?

Tree (three): Never betray the gang. Ever. Ye dun wanna know what we do ta traitors.

Four: Big decisions go to the Table: Only the Table, an' the Leaders canna change shit. Even includes feuds between members. Sa just don't cause shit if ye can.

Thems the Charter."

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-21-2014, 04:20 AM
Talk big? He thought, as the man yanked the suddenly spazing electronic smoker out of his mouth.

That would be why I stick to regular smokes. He continued to think as he nodded in reply to what the man was saying, instead of interrupting him.

As the man continued to talk about the charter, and it's rules, Vesryn looked down at the electronic cigarette, hoping that eventually it would just stop buzzing. It was such a distraction, he knew the man saw him frequently looking between him and the cigarette as he spoke, yet the man left it sitting there buzzing. This is probably a test. Focus, focus. He thought.

“Sounds like alotta rules 'n' stuff, but shouldn't be too hard to follow. All the brotherhood, support, and work is what we're lookin' for, and we don't minda provin' ourselfs. So what comes next?”

05-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Cathal leaned over, slipped out his knife from his boot and stabbed the damn electronic cigarette to end the accursed buzzing. Looking up he lifted an eyebrow on the left side of his face to acknowledge the two's answer. Both aren't as lackwit as I thought. Alright, let 'em prospect.

"NExt o' thing I need ye to do now, is tell me if ye remember what the chain of command is. Simple," A test to see if they had been paying attention. Now with the electronic cigarette dead, he would need to deal with his nicotine habit. Thus Cathal removed a pipe from within his jack, a small box of tabac, and proceed to light it as he waited for an answer.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-22-2014, 03:59 AM
Vesryn didn't even flinch as the man delivered the death blow to his electronic smoker, he actually thought about thanking the man, but decided it might not be a good idea, instead he just sat there as he waited for the man's answer..

He nodded as the man stated that he needed him to recite the COC.. “Right.. The uh, chain of command... Hmm.. There was, of course you. At the top. And a mate'a yours as a second in command...followed by some officers, the rest of the gang, then us.” He says as he points between him and Flint, who had walked up to the bar at some point.

“Pretty sure that been everyone, sir-boss. Less I'm missin' someone..”

05-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Cathal paid attention as the pair appeared to have listened to what he said. The man crooked the pipe upward in the left of his jaw. A then opened his mouth and puffed out two rings of smoke. Truth he had been practicing to do that. Now as he listened he gave a quick nod of affirmation. Green eyes keeping a close watch and his brain working the judge continually on the chances of the hangarounds being given chance. Recent weeks, and the past year had proven they need three things in their next batch of prospects. Prospects and future members had to be stalwart, stolid, and stoic.

Sovereigns were not a crew to give up in their quest to wipe out every last Malverine there was. So he had to make sure he had enough guns and brains to make them pay for each raid against the Club.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser