Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ IC Interview ] [ In the begining there were two.. ]
05-23-2014, 08:40 AM
RE: [ IC Interview ] [ In the begining there were two.. ]
Vesryn finished talking. Noticing the man in deep thought and not yet responding to him, he jabbed an elbow into Flint's large, stoney arm. He probably didn't even feel it.

He brings a paw up to his mouth and clears his throat, hoping to bring the man out of his trance..

“Pretty sure that been everyone, sir-boss. Less I'm missin' someone..”

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
Vesryn Snowdrift of the BlackSky Community
05-23-2014, 07:28 PM
Cathal gave a curt nod as they got that part right, then he thought about it a bit more. SLowly he contrived a final question to ask them. But before he did, Cathal Reily, checked his wrist comp quietly. Accessing some information he ran the current members and their profiles from the Mav IntraNet.

"Okay, one final question, why do only big decisions go ta the Table lads?" his voice came in low suddenly as he snapped it out at pair.

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-24-2014, 03:44 AM
Vesryn swung his head over in Flint's direction. The two whispered back and forth for a couple seconds, and then Vesryn popped his attention back towards the man behind the bar..

"Correct me if I'm wrong..but I'm not gonna' be so don't worry 'bout that. It's mainly so that one chap doesn't have an overwhelming control over what's good for the entire club. So that a group of like minded chaps, can decide on what the best foot to put forwards gonna' be."

He grins, then sits back on the stool, crossing his arms as he waits for the man to become impressed.

05-25-2014, 09:50 PM
So the other one was going to answer the question. A smile came to his lips as the two seemed to know what they were talking about. Smarts were kind of a thing he needed at this point. Too many stupid gits wielding guns was going to get him killed. Especially with how ency some of the local Peacekeepers were starting to get around his crew. He had heard that the Malverines had apaprently robbed a group of settlers the other day.

"Good point, we gots a reputation to maintain an' that means that we don't have room for idiots who ere gonna go off half-cocked an' not take orders," he said.

"Aight ye can get a chance," he said and placed two com pieces on the bar top while then saying, "Ye can use these ta talk, I'll figure out a jobs fer ye here. Use the local intra from those pieces to talk wit the other Prospects."

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-28-2014, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 05:52 AM by Ryn.)
A smug grin came across Flint's stoney face, as he lightly jabbed an elbow at Vesryn.

"Eh? What'd I tells ya..Come on, who was right?"

Vesryn, not wanting to give into his softer, Aurin tendancies in front of everyone else, withheld his giddyness, and kept a firm look but was very excited to be accepted, being an Aurin and all.

"Prospects.. Cool. We gotta couple things we're good at, so just let us know what jobs we'll be takin' on. But if there's nothing else for the night, we need to grab some racks and get some sleep.." He accidently lets a yawn slide out as he says the last part..