Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IC Interview [Open Introduction] First Impressions
05-22-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: [Open Introduction] First Impressions
Val bounced up and down excitedly as Cathal finished his question. Val liked questions, especially ones that he knew, or at least thought he knew, the answer to.

"I know this!" he said, bouncing on his heels. "Cuz, if we go about mercin' people withou' knowin' who their friends wit' we could cause trouble fer th' whole gang. If people know that were affiliated wit' you, an' we go an' off some fella, people might think th' whole gang is behind it. I seenit before. We did this job once, me an' some other blokes, an' we robbed this merchant ship. Well, the fella who planned the job got found out. He ran with some groupa theives, an' after that the merchants went after th' whole group, even though it was a side job an' the actual group weren't behind it. Caused a buncha trouble. I left. Don' like gettin' shot fer stupid people."

Val finally exhaled, happy with his answer. He stopped bouncing as he looked at Cathal to see how he did.

((No worries! I can see you have a bunch of these!))

[Image: xERefdA.gif]
05-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Cathal listened to Vallorin's story as his eyes closed for a moment. He gave a slow nod in agreement. This guy, this kid gets the life. The space cowboy former Skipper gave a smile as he cocked the pipe to the left right of his jaw.

"Ye get it then kid," he replied carefully. The gang was based around the idea of freedom. The life of being an outlaw and carving up their own slice of Nexus for themselves. That ideals was not for everyone. The man shifted his weight to the left as he felt a wind come whipping down from the upper reaches of South and past the broken doors.

"Aight kid I'll give ye the right ta ride wit us. Do well an ye get the Colors," he said simply. He reached under the bar a few minutes later and tossed an earpiece to the kid. "Com piece, also lets ye get into the private IntraNet."

((No worries I got a bunch to do tonight as is XD))

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-24-2014, 06:51 AM
"Awesome." Val said seeming to vibrate with excitement. "Awesome Awesome Awesome."

Val popped the small device into his not so small ear, fiddling with it for a moment until he was satisfied. "I should get goin' then. I'll be on here if'n ya need me. I gotta go get this to Poshy my fence before 'e thinks someone took my head. Catch ya later boss!"

Val dashed out passed Cathal, cartwheeling as he went then dashing out to the left of the door. Only a few seconds passed before his head appeared back through the damaged and splintered door.

"I think I'll be fixin' this first, eh?" Val said with a mischievous smile.

[Image: xERefdA.gif]
05-25-2014, 01:55 AM
Poshy to his fence? The Aurin had a fence? That was useful. It was an outside fence, but still a new source was always a good option to keep in mind. The man took a new long huff from the pipe and felt the tobacco swirling in his lungs and exhaled. The id prormised to fix, and replace the bloody door. Truth be told Cathal was going to have to put more thought into reinforcing things around the damn saloon. If he ever rebuilt the place, it would need to be built like a fucking bunker.

"Just get it done lad," he said with a smirk, "Sell the poshy an' be back wit some materials and replace the door. Then give the information about wha ye used to Zakk, an' if ye do find Zakk apologize cuz he built that ol' door ye splintered."

Cathal said as he turned to pour himself a shot of whiskey.

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser