Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A Quiet Day (Hopefully)[Open RP]
05-22-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: A Quiet Day (Hopefully)[Open RP]
"A Cathal ma Don! Eva try honest day's work mon? Neba hat me an ma sistren!" came the heavy, smoky and thick accented voice of the 'Dirt Heeled Jack' as he burst into a rumbling chuckle.

The heavy scrapping and rattle marked the odd man's approach, he was an odd figure with a strange gangly quality. He was tall and slim, almost worryingly so and his choice of garb wasn't helping. A long twin tailed overcoat hung off thin boney shoulders and black cloth trousers ran down spindly legs to dirt covered battered leather shoes. As always he was dragging dirt in the saloon with him, but what could one expect from a grave digger. The only one in town to boot. He carried on his pace towards the bar, spade over his shoulder, long slender pale fingers garbed in wooden rings etched with strange marks and bands of cord covered in vibrant plumage and beads. These fetishes weren't limited to his hands, his entire person was covered in them, charms made of bone, tooth and claw hung to the various tattered segments of clothings. Even the wide brimmed top hat atop his head wasn't spared, a flourish of plumage feathers and a birds skull, all kept in check by a red band.

A man of the dead through and through.

He smiled a crooked grin and lilted up the brim of the his lopsided top hat, exposing his pale sharp features. Large circular augmented eyes stared out, he opened his arms wide in greeting towards Sydira. "Ay ma sista"

------------------------
((OOC: translations))
-Hey Cathal my boss! Ever try an honest days work man? Never hurt me and my sisters!"
-"Hey my sister!"
05-22-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: A Quiet Day (Hopefully)[Open RP]
Sydira perked up as the sound of her brother drew near, she hoped off her bar stool and ran to him hugging the witch doctor tightly in her arms. The two of them standing side by side was a sight to be hold, Sydira a clean cut doctor wearing her normal attire long side the dirt matted robed brother. There must of been quite a story behind them.

"Brot'er dis one is 'appy to see ya. 'ow 'as da been treating ya?" she asked with a wide grin.