Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[IC Interview] Up in da club [closed]
05-26-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: [IC Interview] Up in da club [closed]
"Oh, I can act like what you call, an 'adult'." Zylla grinned and with a little twirl sat back on the chair, legs crossed, hand on her knees and tail elegantly turned along her legs.

"Thing is... How many of those who act like this are actually 'adults'? Bottling up everything and acting upon petty ambitions, shifting fault and dodging responsibility... like misbehaved children?"

"I'd wager you prefer someone who IS an adult about the missions, than someone who only ACTS like one. You tell me to do something? I'll tell you to your face if I don't think I can do it, and if I tell you I'll do it, I WILL do it. And I won't be blaming the gods, or the weather, or a 100-unit-strong Exile ambush if I screw up."

The Draken girl smiled politely, but both Cassians could tell there was some serious kinetic energy building up, like in a coiled spring.

[Image: tumblr_n9isgnQSyh1qkky4zo1_500.jpg]
A member of the BlackSky Community
05-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Glancing over the desk at Clara, Dominitia smiles wide and closes her eyes, the corners of her mouth slowly turning up even sharper to turn a pleasant smile sinister.

"A clandestine position you say? Well I'm certain that I could manage something like that..." she says, opening her eyes to reveal a much more severe gaze than before, complete with a transformation that seems to run from her head to her toes. It is all in the subtle things: The look in her eyes, the tilt of her body, her overall posture, everything about her seems to take on a sharper...more aggressive tone.

"I assure you, I am willing to do whatever I must to survive. And if you and your organization can provide me with the means to live comfortably, I will serve you loyally." she says softly, her voice going from bright and cheerful to deadly serious so drastically that she sounds like an almost completely different person.
05-27-2014, 12:15 AM
"True Miss Zylla, I do not suffer excuses when out in the field, but as a member of this organization you well be expected to keep your personal quirks to yourself when you are on company business...your off time is your own, and you can jump around all you like." Looking around the office, Clara smiled as an idea came to her, "Zylla I would like you to work for our ambassador program, you would welcome the new prospects after they pass the interview process and help ease them into the organization, you would not be out in the field as much, but you would get the occasional demolition job."

Observing the physical change in the Cassian woman, Clara took a small cipher book form her breast pocket and handed it to Dominitia. "Would you be able to have this memorized in an hour? Most of your orders would come through messages coded from that book." Taking another sip from her drink, Clara crossed her legs, looked more aggressive now, almost dangerous. That kind of physical compartmentalization could be very useful in the future.

[Image: BSM-Test_zpsf11a4753.png]
05-27-2014, 02:03 AM
Zylla blinked once, then cocked her head before blinking again.

"You mean... I get to have... minions?" A huge grin spread across her face. "Can I be Hazing Coordinator too? And.. and do I get to take them outside to the middle of nowhere and see if they can return on their own? That's standard procedure on Mikros. Huntresses from other clans had me do it all the time, and they had this very funny face when I returned..."

"Ahem... anyway..." Zylla forced herself back into that obviously-faux-demure composure. "Can I start with her?"

She grinned and poked Dominitia's arm with the tip of her tail.

05-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Taking the book in her hand carefully, Dominitia doesn't even bother to respond before poring through the book intently. If there was one thing that she was good at that wasn't related to stabbing, it was studying...especially pattern based memorization such as ciphers or formulas. Within a couple of minutes, she snaps the book shut and nods.

"Yes...I believe that I can." she says, handing the book back to Clara politely. Not even responding to the gentle poking of Zylla's tail, she keeps her eyes locked onto Clara, studying her carefully as the other Cassian woman has taken on her own aggressive demeanor. Her eyes dart slightly, taking in details and watching for signs of subtle movement.
05-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Sighing as she took another sip of her drink, Clara looked at the energetic Draken, "No you would be a part of the processing, and indoctrination of any new recruits that I pull from the Dominion Training Corps. There will be no hazing, but feel free to introduce your own...training methods into the process." Looking at Dominitia, Clara smiled, "Fortunately for you, you would report directly to me, I have recently recruited the head of our new Intelligence and Strategy division. That is where you will be spending your time on duty." Scratching the back of her head, Clara crossed her legs and leaned back int her chair, "So, do either of you have nay questions for me?"

05-29-2014, 12:40 AM
"Only one." Zylla leaned forward, an eyebrow raised in an exaggeratedly smarmy expression. "When do I start?"

And then she guffawed.

"I always wanted to say that!" She grinned. "Well, actually... I think I have some, like, do I get an apartment or something? 'coz I'll only need a small space to put a teleportation pad. You see, I found this crashed rocket and claimed salvage; it won't fly again, but it's great for a house, that is a rocket, but is also a house!"

"Ahem, anyway, I'm used to get all I need by myself, so... what do I get? How long can I go on walkabouts without getting fired? How far can I push recruits without getting fired? Uhm... well, to make it short... what can get me fired?"

She smiled and perked, trying -and failing utterly- to look pure and innocent.

05-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Shaking her head, Dominitia gazes evenly at Clara.

"No ma'am, I do not have any questions..." she says, closing her eyes for a moment and opening them again once a little shiver has run through her body. All at once, her demeanor seems to change again, and she is once more the warmly smiling Cassian girl that she was when she first arrived.

"...I might however. I share my colleague's curiosity about living arrangements. When I'm on the job in the Lodge will I live here? Will outfits be provided for me? Or will I have to provide them myself, from my own money?" she asks politely, looking over at Zylla once more and offering a chuckle at her comments.
05-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Leaning back in her chair again, Clara smiled, "You both will have the option of living out of the company barracks, If you choose to live elsewhere, it will of course be at your own expense. Zylla, you will be spending a lot of time with the fresh recruits, so I would prefer you have yourself set up there as soon as possible." Looking toward Zylla, Clara slid a small gold and red star in her direction, "Use your common sense when it comes to indoctrination, if you are about to do something, I want you to think if I would think it proper or necessary."

Sliding another star towards Dominitia, clara wrote down a list of names and numbers on a small sheet of paper, "That is the comm numbers to my personal list of outfitters, they will provide you with whatever you need within reason. Anything beyond the scope of whatever mission I sent you on will come out of your own pocket." Standing up from her chair, Clara nodded and outstretched her hand, " I look forward to seeing you bot in action."

05-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Dominitia rises in time with Clara and accepts the offered hand, shaking it gently with a deep bow. "I will do my best to not disappoint you, in any capacity." she says politely, taking the Star and looking down at it with a thoughtful smile, "This will be much better than living out of the local motels..."