Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Malverine App Honeyfurr
05-24-2014, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2014 09:12 PM by Honeyfurr.)
Honeyfurr
About the Player
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: (If you only have one character you do not have to state an alt).
Honeyfurr
Enjin / WildStar Central Username: (If you use neither please state what other community sites you are active one relating to WildStar)
Emjin- VixiTrix
Primary Character / Alts Joining the BlackSky:
Honeyfurr
IM Contacts: (We use Skype primarily)
Tabetha Rasa
What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes?
Pasific West Coaster, but I am on randomlly all day and night
Are you eighteen or older? (Please state your age if you can.)
Sure am 22 =-)

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy?
Yeppers

Where did you find us and why do we stand out?
Shadowedsin mentioned it when I asked abotu a RP based Exile guild =-)

Would you like to join our Guild Skyp Group? And or the Guild Mailing List?
Sure

Are you a member of any additional guilds, circles, warplots etc?
My Dommi is part of the Voidrunners

What are your primary playstyles?
(Casual / Medium / Hardcore RP, PvP, Social, PvE, Raiding, Dungeons, Crafting)
RP then PVE, then Crafting and last if I must PVP and raiding

About Roleplay
What is your roleplaying experience?
(We are newbie friendly, if you need help we will teach you).
Been in RP since D&D with freinds, then some other minor games but then World of Darkness games and I was hooked, that and Everquest, City of Heroes/Villans, and many other games, I'm just a RP'er in whatever uiverseI fal into, or atleast I try to find RP atleast.

What are your primary Roleplay Limits?
(Gives us an idea of what forms of Rp or themes you will not participate in.)
I really only limit myself to staying within the gameing universe I'm in holding lore lie a shield and trog t avoid ERP =-)

Are you okay with the R rated (content in our guild contains adult language, violent situations, partial nudity, narcotics) nature of our Roleplay?
If it's part of the story it's fine, what happens happens

What do IC Consequences mean to you? Would you be willing to deal with the consequences listed in our lore? Such as humiliation? OR even being beaten within an inch of life or worse?
If I did it then I deserve it, and aslong as it's IC stayign IC all's good.

Would you be willing to take consequences if your character left the Club or Agency and warranted them?
(Could be a simple as being banned from guild IC hubs, or being openly mocked, or worse.)
again if it's part of the story and I did it I deserve it.

About the Character
NOTE: The following information will create the foundation of your IC Interview, and also let us know more about your character. Answers in character and you may use third, or first person. Answer respectively for your chosen Faction.

Why you here? Who you looking for, stranger?
(Your faction and ICly why you wish to join them.)
Well I'm here to help if I can, and that's really the only reason i'm here, you know World ripped away from you tends to leave you wandering, I'd like to find a home as would most of us here, and I want to do my part help those I care about and make new friends to help as well.

How you'd you hear of the outfit?
(Where did you hear of the. Note you may assume that you know of some of their exploits, their leaders, and so on and so forth.)
Hmm well I was wandering about and seen some of the crew I did sneak a peek at their hangers, and even tried to help on some of the dog fights I watched from the portholes, made some PSI copies of ships and even turned enemies against each other giving our guys some breathing room.. it was hard but a nice long nap fixed that. I learned some piloting skills and even abit of maintenance for the ships and stuff, I even seen the leader of the group once.. I think anyways.

Didn't get your name stranger, what is it? What class you again?
(Name and class.)
OH Sorry I'm Honeyfurr, heh theres a little story to my name but yeah.. Umm I'm a Esper you know Psi stuff, and I am somewhat of a Explorer, I can't help but wonder what's over the next ridge, or behind that door... I try not to get blown up when wandering about.

Fine then. What can you bring to the table? And where we suppose to put you?
(Your occupation, and character skills and strengths.)
Oh umm well I can dance I'm told I sooth the woes of those that watch me, and yeah I have used my Mind to help that along some too , umm where to put me? umm I'd lie a nice bunk some storage space and maybe some pay but that an be worked out later if you're busy. OH and I learned some Alchemy from my Friend a Mordesh chemist, I can make some herbal stims and healing shots and learning more every day.

What baggage you caring?
(Weaknesses and character faults.)
Baggage? well I've been told I tend to get too caring what is the term? Bleeding heart? and I get overly curious, umm I get nervous and tend to run off at the mouth some.. ops I'm doing hat now arn't I.. sorry.

Well the, finally, what do you think of the enemy?
(You may assume your character knows something of the opposite faction Malverine or Sovereign, explain their thoughts on them. And the Dominion or Exiles.)
Dommies? hate them and I dont' liek to hate people but Dominion jerks need a good Butt whooping, umm sorry I am A little sore from waht they did to Arboria still, and our families.

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
05-25-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: Honeyfurr
Hey there Honey Big Grin Your app was slightly hard to read. So as you answer the questions please take your time. And be patient Big Grin

Here go OOC interview start^^

1. Take a moment to read our guild rules again, and tell us a bit about your thoughts on conflict resolution? What were your thoughts on our guild rules in general?

2. The BlackSky Community holds a set of key values including brotherhood, and strong guild identity. We focus on common interactions in the community, but believe in building our collective guild community first, why do you think we do that?

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-25-2014, 06:30 AM
Well I agree with all the rules and see the reasoning for them, a few are gonna be close to be honest, like , I feel my description is " cute and friendly" but according to the rules, that is a "no no", so ya see I'll be having to work on that =-)

other than that all those make perfect sense and seem like common sense to be honest=-)

now the brotherhood thing, again makes perfect sense, i mean you can't have a good community f no one interacts with one another or even knows their name, I have seen a lot of guilds that worked on numbers " let them just be a member and not do anything, it's not our place to tell others how to play" , yeah I don't' agree with that , if your in a guild you are sposed to be part of the guild.

I personally will be trying to be part of th guild part of the famaly because just like Honeyfurr, she wants a family, for both a security blanket and protection when things go bad.

05-25-2014, 08:56 AM
How are cute and friendly against the rules?

Just curious that is the first time I've seen that Oo

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-25-2014, 11:08 AM
It's listed under Auto-Responding.. here is what it said:

Auto Responding: A minor form of power-gaming in the form of dictating how people respond to your presence, see you, or think about you.

Examples

Auto-Responding can be as simple as walking into a room and instantly people look at you. Or simply having a description in your character biography that people consider you pretty. Auto-Responding is the most mundane form of power gaming in that you dictate the reactions of others.

so yeah it's small but I will have to work on that so I stop doing it =-)

05-25-2014, 10:14 PM
Auto Responding is specifically where you dictate to others how they should view your character. That's what we want to avoid, basically telling others how we act and instead keep RP a collaborate experience Big Grin

Next question set!

1. Why do you like the themes, lore, and feel of your chosen faction?

2. What do you think of your factions perception of history, and the BlackSky (united) History of the conflict?

3. The Malverines are a Hovercycle Gang, based on real life Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs. The Sovereigns are a Paramilitary outfit backed by a power family, and Pinkerton Dective Agency. Why does your character fit into your faction?

4. What faction businesses is your character going to work for? Do you have plans to add yoru own business, if so what? If not, what are you adding to your current business?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-26-2014, 04:26 AM
1. The over all feel makes me think of Early Americans the good ones that fought hard for their country and then left to live it but never forgot the fight for freedom and took it with them in what they did. Plus I love fighter pilots hehe, and the feel of firefly.

2. Again I love the history, a bit of romeo & Juliet, mixed with again Firefly, and good old American rough riders, the marines added makes a great feel because the marines themselves foster that comradely as well, You Live together, fight together an bleed together all for the right to be free.

3. Well Myself I' somewhat a misfit and bucker of Laws to a point, Questioning authority to both make them rethink their stand to insure proper judgement, and also to make others think rather just be a sheep, Honeyfurr being my creation has that in her as well, from the old game Werewolf ( a OWoD PnP game) I'd be a Ragabash, we keep the leaders in check by challenging their thought process =-), so yeah Honeyfurr fits in great I feel.

4. Hmm that's a hard one, I'm planing on Technologist so making the healing shots and stims would be useful so the drug trade and that would work, Not so big on the narcotics thing but Poisoning the enemy that's perfectly cool =-). The Saloon sounds fun too, I was Planing on Beast role being scout, ad Paw role being both the Apothecary and Dancer.

05-26-2014, 05:31 AM
1. From what you've read, and seen from BlackSky, what can you as a person bring to the table? What do you hope to gain from being a part of our guild? What does your character bring and gain?

2. Our guild focuses on -retention-, and the long game. We focus on values of patience, Most of us are here not just for WildStar, but to be part of the BlackSky community, what is your perspective?

3. To be active in our guild we ask people to maintain in game and forum participation. Including discussion and roleplay respectively. Why is this important for a member and for us as a community to do?

4. We encourage open minded discussion, acceptance, and in our chats are filled with a variety of topics. We discourage people to make generalist statements about heated topics; we encourage them to not antagonize others? Think about this for a moment. Why do we have this attitude? Why do we care about discussion? But why does word choice in some circumstances, matter?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-26-2014, 07:49 AM
1. Well I love the feel I seen so far, I would enjoy being part of that story I feel I bring comedy friendship and creativity, what i seek? friends and a place to let my RP grow, it's like a living beast it needs to roam and breath and this guild feels like a good place for that. what's Honeyfurr bring? same as me she is an extension of me in a ay after all, and what's she seeking? a home a family and protection of both.

2. I am not very good with Patience, it's a flaw of mine I really need to work on, but I would like to be part of something as well, not just a another random person. that and I can not promise that I'll be here forever, I never know day by day what will happen , but I will keep you all up to day if things are threatening to take me away.

3. Well if you arent' active one how do ya keep track of how many you actually have playing, also without activity the guild rots and dies, it's like a muscle you have to use it or lose it.

4. Well this being text based you lose a lot of the facial or sound that signifies sarcasm or joking, so wording things a certain way is very important, also you learn about people from their discussions, how they feel and what they think adds to the charterers we play, and it can spark some much cooler RP knowing how NOT to piss off the player =-).

05-26-2014, 08:57 AM
K Honey thank you for the answers, your app is now up for consideration.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser