Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seele and Honeyfurr [5 /27, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele, Cathal, Honeyfurr]
05-27-2014, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 06:23 PM by Seele.)
Seele and Honeyfurr [5 /27, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele, Cathal, Honeyfurr]
He stood before the Sassy and Wild saloon. He was a shorter aurin, which wasn't saying much. He pulled a well worn map out of his shirt as he let the dirty duster he wore hand open. Seele wasn't too scrawny despite being half a head or so shorter than the female aurin he'd been traveling with. This was it. He could feel his stomach tying itself into knots. It was do or die.

He rubbed his chin for a moment before popping his neck and knuckles. Shake off the what ifs he reminded himself. He looked back over to Honey. "D'you think we're gonna have to show off how we dance?" He asked her as he looked back to the saloon. He stretched a bit as he bounced lightly on the balls of his feet. Right. Time to do or die. He'd heard stories of the Malverines. About things they've done, times they spit in the Dominion's eye and here he was, going to see if he would get to be one of their family. He started to walk to the door, his tail curling and uncurling with anticipation as he did so. There was a lot resting on this chance.

((Edit: Fixed the saloon's name, thank you for pointing that out ^^Wink)
05-27-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Seele and Honeyfurr
((Note its the Sassy & Wild).

Cathal was up in his office that day, and he was fightin ga growing backlog of paperwork, and work orders. All the damn damage from the past years worth of fighting with the Sovereigns, and other faction was starting to take its toll. The man was hidden away in the office that sat ont he second floor look out over the bar itself. A set of shaded windows were in view to any who looked up as he worked away on a tablet trying to sort through the mass of insanity that was his job. By my ancestors, I be hatin' this roan-shit work.

Cathal sighed as he swiped away a series of forms to his work order accountant, and finished with a series of deed issues. Some git over on Thayd was filing with one of the local judges to have his land seized for payments. Apparently some of the beaucrats from the Ruin were claiming that the Reily's owed back payments.

"Roan-shit."

He stood up and walked out of the Office and down the stairway toward the bar.

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-28-2014, 12:04 PM
Honeyfurr a Blonde bubbly Aurin currently was digging in her pack for the last of the candy when Seele asked her about the possible performance, " Umm well? I have no idea, I mean we probably have t try out, but you did great last two places we stopped, earned enough to buy me all this candy.. that seems to have vanished.. " she lifts her head to look at her partner when she sees his tail disappearing into the saloon, " HEY, WAIT UP" she squeeks and races to catch up. Inside she overtakes her partner and spins past him to stand infront when she looks around, " Woah, it's bigger on the inside than it is outside, or something like that, Hey you think we can afford a drink? something with sugar the world is turning gray again..."
She Beams a smile and hops onto the bar sitting there looking at all the bottles trying to pick out what is the one with the highest sugar content as if she could tell that from where she sat.

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
05-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Seele was not surprised when Honey tore past him and darted up to the bar. He sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He bounced lightly on the balls of his feet, his anxiety showing. "Honey, get off the bar." He stated as he took a moment to look around.

"And yea we have enough for drinks." He added as he scanned the interior of the building and moved up to the bar. Seele steeled himself then hopped up to grab a hold of the edge of the bar and look up at Honey. "Should find a seat that's not the top of the bar, hopefully before the owner comes." His ears flicked back. "Someone's coming." he almost hissed at her.
05-29-2014, 05:15 PM
Aurin. Cathal stopped when he noticed the pair of Aurin making their way into his bar. What about him always drew the race toward his bar, he had yet to find out. The truth was the small race was a respectable group, and even though his family possessed a history of racism he was not one of them. Though it was a tad weird that they seemed to pop up all over the place when he was present.

Cathal then noticed one of the Aurin clambering onto the bar and he stopped. That was annoying, outright disappointingly annoying.

He spat out, "Get off me feckin bar." The man rubbed his bearded chin and sighed.

"What ye two doing here?" he inquired.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-30-2014, 11:55 AM
In a flash Honeyfurr tucked and rolled off the bar dropping behind Seele her tail wrapped around him. " D-D-Dancers Sir, your holiness, your greatness, mighty one of Loudness", she was frassled by the yelling.

Suddenly Little Fishes appeared floating in the air around them she got scared and this was how she trys to calm people.

"Seele is that the person Were Not s posed to piss off?" Honey said still kinda cowering behind him.

05-30-2014, 01:21 PM
He dropped down to stand by Honey as he looked up to Cathal. Well shit. Sometimes he wished Honey wasn't so impulsive. Just part of her charm he supposed. "Yes Honey, that's the guy we're not supposed to piss off.' he told her quietly.

"We came here to see about joining the Malverines. I know I can do more jobs than just dance." he offered hopefully. He chewed on his lip a moment. The fish he ignored having traveled with honey for long enough to know her habits.
05-30-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Seele and Honeyfurr [5 /27, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele, Cathal, Honeyfurr]
Why the blonde one stuttering? Cathal glanced at the two of them with a slightly unsure expression. He was always careful to judge those who simply appeared out of no where seeking something. The man had not survived this long by not having a slightly judging eye.

"A dancer?" he said and then turned toward the short Aurin male after the blonde a once over.

"Alright, I'll give ye the spiel then eh?

The Malverines ere be a outfit based 'round the ideal of brotherhood. At the top is me, the boss.

Next be the Officers of the Table, below 'em are the Deputies.

Farther below ere the normal Malverine members, finally at the bottom ere the prospects."

He said explaining the general a structure of the gang.

"I canna give ye each a chance at a job, an' then membership wit comes with services, defense, an' money depending on how ye do as a person." He continued on.

"Everythin' we do is governed by the Charter, the rules o' the Club.

Rule One: Strength in the Brotherhood. This means we be only as strong as the weakest link.

Rule Two: Respect the chain o' command. This means ye gotta listen to those above ye.

Rule Three: Never betray the Guild. Basically dun snitch.

Rule Four: Big shit goes to the Table. Dun go startin wars if ye can."

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-30-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Seele and Honeyfurr [5 /27, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele, Cathal, Honeyfurr]
Honeyfurr stood up straight next to Seele, and listened with a curious lost look on her face as she let the man finish, she looks to Seele and said, "Listen to those above us?, that'd be..." she counts on her fingers and looks to Seele, " That'd be like everyone", her fishes vanish.

She raises her hand, " Umm your Personage of Endlessness?, What other jobs would we be asked to do? I can Scout some and tend Wounds if needed, also I know some Apothecary recipes If that helps".

05-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Seele nodded eagerly as he looked up at Cathal. He nodded at Honey and looked back to Cathal.

"I'd really like the opportunity Sir." he stated as he clasped hands behind his back. "I know we- I don't look like much.' his ears were pricked forwards. He resisted the urge to fidget. "But I promise to give it my all."