Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seele and Honeyfurr [5 /27, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele, Cathal, Honeyfurr]
05-31-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: Seele and Honeyfurr [5 /27, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele, Cathal, Honeyfurr]
Catha glanced over at the female aurin and leaned against the bar. He was going to need a few shots after this interview. By the Eldan, they were coming out of the wood works these days. He retrieved his pipe from within his waist coat pocket and put in some tobacco from his stash near the bar.

"Hmm all of that would help, I dun order ye ta do sometin its more like ye provide services an' work wit people." His eyes then switched over to the male.

"Sa why is it important we have the Charter then here in the Freehold?"

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-31-2014, 07:19 AM
RE: Seele and Honeyfurr [5 /27, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele, Cathal, Honeyfurr]
She tilted her head to the side cutely, " Freehold? I thought this was a saloon", She then eyes the bar wanting to hop on it again but stays put, her tail swishing about, Her eyes brighten and her ears perk up then she leans in and whispers in Seele's ear, " Charters are good for like a choreographed routine everyone knows where we stand, makes for a really good show" she leans back and stands there beaming her smiles.

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
05-31-2014, 08:07 AM
Seele stiffened at Honey's reply. Oh no. That was not what the tall human had meant. "He means why is it important to have rules Honey." He looked back up at Cathal as his tail curled and uncurled slowly. "Because having a charter is having a core set of values."

He watched Cathal pack the pipe, "Mostly coz you don't want people being lawless gits." he added as he rubbed the back of his neck.
05-31-2014, 09:01 AM
"Is she," he stopped and shook his head. Okay, blonde, was blonde. The small feisty looking mail appeared to be paying attention, somewhat. That was the best he could roll for at the moment. His eyes rolled as he wondered what in the world the silly blonde was going to say next.

"Okay ye get it then. Fine fine fine. What can ye do small stuff?" he asked looking at the male aurin.

"Apothecary girl can wait tables till she shows she can work a pole if that's what she's after. That and maybe making some stuff to keep people healthy. I can sell that sceat."

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-31-2014, 11:58 AM
Honeyfurr squealed her delight and bounced in place clapping herhands, "Oh thank you, you won't be disappointed and Seele here is great at stuff too, I mean one time in... Oh I'm not s'posed to mention that again, sorry.", She lowers her ears some and backed up a step. She then beamed a smile and clapped again happy the man liked her.

05-31-2014, 12:17 PM
A wry smile crossed his face. "I can dance and do acrobatics. Being short means it was either get good at jumping around or.." He made a whistle as his hand dived down to mimic hitting the ground with a small splat noise. "I'm not a bad shot and I'm alright at picking pockets.

He scratched his cheek, "I can sew but most of my cooking is sandwiches and burning things." he avoided grabbing for his tail, "I like to clean too if that helps any."
05-31-2014, 04:26 PM
"Thats good either of ye," he said as he placed two com ear pieces on teh bar top. The man leaned back against the bar again as he inhaled the relaxing bit of nicotine from the tobacco smoke. They were both a fairly excitable lot it seemed to him. The man was trying to calm, and then the two aurin were up exhilarated to be getting a job with the Malverines. It was weird. Weird that people would seek them out.

"The intranet code is here," he said simply and wrote out the code for them.

((Fin, i think :3))

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-31-2014, 04:30 PM
((Yay))
05-31-2014, 04:56 PM
(( SUPER AWSOME ))
(( Thank you so very much))

Honeyfurr giggled and bounced hugging Seele then in a bounce hugs Cathal.
" Thank you May the Weave guide you as it does us"

She snached up her comm and items, hugging Seele again.