Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sassy and Wild [Introduction-Open-Brixx]
05-30-2014, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2014 02:28 AM by DeathProphet.)
Sassy and Wild [Introduction-Open-Brixx]
Sassy and Wild [Introduction-Open-Brixx][April/09, 1668| The Sassy and Wild inn| Malverines]

It was late in the afternoon. The sun midway set. It was rather quiet outside the Sassy and Wild. The sound of a grinder pulling up was not strange at this place. Yet the one upon would be.

Brixx pulled the grinder to a halt just outside the door. He slid off the bike with a solid thud. A hope had brought him this far, as he'd only dare to hope. It had been years since he had seen her, yet he couldn't even fathom her still being alive. He rolled back his shoulders and went forth.

Brixx moved inside the building with a bit of hesitation. His shadow loomed across the floor. His head remained mostly still, yet his eyes would traverse the entirety, taking in the area and each person. His massive sword upon his back barley fitting in the door frame. He moved over to the bar, his metal armor grinding. He looked the present barkeep over "Two questions fer ya laddie. What kinda jobs ya lot offerin round ere, and two, have ya seen a wee lil blue haired aurin?"
05-30-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Sassy and Wild [Introduction-Open-Brixx]
It was another day at the Sassy and Wild, another day of working lke some old Fogie. Truly it was a life he had not really wanted, but took on as it provided a somewhat sane atmosphere compared to something before. Lighting up his pipe he noted the door opening and turned around to face the newcomer from behind the bar. Pouring himself a shot of whiskey, the Boss of BlackSky shrugged as the man started to talk.

"Oh? I got a few jobs round hare, mostly defense, an' maybe some cookin types." Mister Reily just took in a puff from his pipe and then a sip of the hard liquor.

"Aurin, got a bunch o' those ye gotta be more specific. Oh blue haired, maybe, maybe."

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
05-30-2014, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 08:45 PM by DeathProphet.)
"Well I ain't one fer cookin. If ya need somtin broke, I can do that. Sumtin dead, even easier. If ya need some stuffs protected I can be about that to." He nodded as he looked him over. He plucked out a cigar and lit it. Takin a puff he said "Whelp I'm all fer workin a bit. Be around ta findin mah little snowflake later."
05-31-2014, 04:41 AM
"Algith then lets explain somethin quick.

There be the Charter which decides how things work.

It says I'm the Boss, my Officers are of the Table with the Deputies. Then there's the Members, an' then there's the Prospects.

Charter says ye get services, defense, an' a cut of jobs ye participate in.

Rule One: Strength in Brotherhood. Don' go startin fights if ye can.

Rule Two: Respect the chain o' Command. Don't be a brat if yer told sometin.

Rule Three: Dun betray the gang.

Rule Four: Big things go to the table."

Cathal sucked in a long drag from his pipe, "Think ye canna remember that?"

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-31-2014, 07:51 AM
"Shit bawss, aint nothing but a thang. Wutcha thinkin ye want me doins?" He took a long drag from his cigar. "Also, what ya want me on the table for?"
05-31-2014, 08:54 AM
"I dun need ye on the table. Just dun do stupid shit, follow orders. That kinda o' think lad," the said. it was strange that he was finding the Granok's slang harder to follow than his own. That was utterly rare. A moment seemed to pass as he shook his head and said, "Can ye keep shit mongers from causing problems here? Maybe guard shipments and shit?" He inquired lightly.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-31-2014, 09:41 AM
"Shoots, crack enough faces and folks start listnin." He puffed his cigar again "Tell ya whats, toss me a bottle of whiskey and ill keep anythang from harmin this place or things you no want harmed."
05-31-2014, 10:15 AM
"Sounds good then lad," he said simply and leaned against his bar top without much else to say. The granok seemed a bit simple minded, but that was alright in the long run to Cathal as long as the Prospect could listen, and did not do a thing too stupid. He pulled out a com and wrote down a code on a piece of paper.

"This'll get ye intah our intranet an our com system lad," he said and placed them on the bar top for the Granok to take.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
05-31-2014, 11:26 AM
"Erhm....sure." He took the com and code and placed them in his pack. "When ya want me workin bawss?"
05-31-2014, 04:27 PM
"Wherever ye can when we got places in the works," he said simply and made his way back to his office, leaving the Granok time to get use to his surroundings.

((Fin!))

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser