Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Polishing Wood [6/6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele/Desiraela/Honeyfurr-Closed]
06-07-2014, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 12:12 AM by Seele.)
Polishing Wood [6/6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele/Desiraela/Honeyfurr-Closed]
He wasn't sure what time of day it was, probably late. Time always seemed to slip past him. The three foot tall aurin peeled off his gloves and folded them. He set them on a table followed by the almost glowing lime green puff vest he wore. He looked around for a bucket and started to fill it with soap and water. The Sassy might not be open yet, but that was no reason to let grime build up. And he was itching to do something. He found mineral oil for the bartop, another bar rag set aside for that task but first wiping down the tables
He didn't know where the others had gone to, but for now he enjoyed the silence.

Grabbing a bar rag he dunked the cloth in the water and wrung it out before starting to wipe down the tables. He scrubbed quietly at imaginary dirt as he did so. Soon he was fully engrossed in the task with only a periphial idea of what was going on around him.
06-07-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Polishing Wood [6/6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele and Open]
Rolling around against the metal wall and ceiling, Desiraela's eyes finally peeled halfway open. With the construction of rooms shortly coming, Coil had let the girl sleep in the closed space. She couldn't say she was uncomfortable with the blanket swaddling the Aurin snuggle, but still the darkness the back of her eye lids produced didn't afford her a gentle rest. Sitting up, she rubbed at her unyielding eye lids for her long lashes would part enough for her to see through. Slipping to the stand, she'd yawn before stretching as she'd head to the door.

Not having much other than the shorts she normally wore, she dragged each foot through the length of Grixx's shirt that she had grown accustomed to sleeping in; the large thing dripping off a shoulder and over her hands. The ponytails she had pulled her hair into for the night were no longer level, one sticking from the side as the other remained high and mighty. 'What was she to care?' Her hand pressed to the door to push it open to the main deck of the Sassy. 'Not like anyone was...oh there's a Seele.'

Remaining still, she'd shrug before dragging her blanket behind her to make her way up behind him. After watching for a moment, the girl would whimper and paw at his back for attention.
06-07-2014, 02:36 PM
He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't notice Desiraela come into the bar. As it was he nearly jumped out of his skin when she touched him. The table he'd been wiping down was nearly oupset as soapy water sloshed on the floor. He held the damp cloth as one hand covered his chest. "Oh Weave bless." He murmured as he looked to her. "Y'scared me." he added simply as he started to clean up the spilled water before it could damage the floor
06-07-2014, 02:50 PM
From bellow her, the sight of Dee would give him a view of...she's really -only- wearing that shirt. Staring down at him, she'd scratch at her side before squatting down. Her tail wiggled from side to side in a quick choppy manner before moving to pounce the man. If successful, she'd paw herself into a ball in his lap. "Eyentird.'
06-07-2014, 02:55 PM
He glanced up and then quickly back down, he really didn't need a second look to realize Dee was in her sleeping clothes. The short aurin was not expecting the sudden lap full of Dee. He wound up sitting on his ass and holding her to keep her from falling into the dirty water.

"Eye en tird/" he asked trying to figure out what she was saying. 'If you're asking me if I'm tired, Nah. Just wanted to do something productive."
06-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Her tail would curl up, pointing to herself before curling around the man's neck. She'd stretch out her back before curling back up with her tail folding to her chest. "Juscusleeneyemstirdisdiswayouducausyoucunslee?"
06-07-2014, 03:08 PM
"Oh. You're not tired?' he asked tilting his head to try and figure out her words.

He frowned grimacing as he tried to figure out what int he world she was saying. "Are you asking me if I can't sleep?" he asked as he dropped the cloth in the bucket.
06-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Honeyfurr was Done adventuring the mysteries of the local market and couldn't find anything she really liked, She returns to where she last saw Seele and tracked the friend to the Sassy, she couldn't' let him just be alone it's not the friend thing to do so She Bounced in through the door and Beaming a bright Honeyfurr Smile, announced her entry with a Bright and Shiny, " HI HI " whens she sees her friends she tilts her head and giggled.

Am I intruding, because I think I totally am, so got room for me?", she giggled and bounced over to a table near them sitting on top.

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-07-2014, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 03:18 PM by Desiraela.)
Dee rolls to her back, looking up to him for a moment before whimpering and slipping off his lap. Crawling at first, her tail dancing from side to side until she'd reach the bar and paw off the side. She'd paw at her eyes once more before rolling over to the coffee machine. Grasping two mugs, she'd poor silently as her foot tapped to the ground.

After the java was poured, she'd sway her back over to slip onto a table top. Thankfully, she folds her legs before her, setting one mug beside her and drinking the other.

She looks over to the other table, nodding to Honey before looking back to Seele.
06-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Seele looked up as Honey sat on the table he'd just wiped down. "Hi Honey.' He said as he glanced back at Dee, a moment or two too long as she fixed coffee. When she retruned he looked at the second mug.

"Sorry I can't quite understand you Dee.' he stated. This was awkward.