Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Polishing Wood [6/6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele/Desiraela/Honeyfurr-Closed]
06-07-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Polishing Wood [6/6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele and Open]
Dee cuts her eyes at the woman, "That's what you get! Self serving, non-listening..." She sneers, slipping off the table as she'd sit her cup down. "And try that mess with my cup and you'll end up on the other side of the bar."

She hurries over to Seele, pulling on her shirt to try to wipe at the coffee on his fur. She'd pat lightly, concern forming to her face. "Are you okay? It was just out of the pot so it could have burned quite a bit. I don't think there's a bath around here. Let me get you a fresh bucket of soap and water."
06-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Seele winced at the red on his hands, "I don't think it was hot enough to do worse'n red bits." he stated as he got up looking at honey and the mess. Just what he needed.

"You ok Honey?" he asked as he shook himself out. Yep his hands were redder than normal.
06-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Honeyfurr Whimpered at both the scolding dee gave her and the redning she got and she did feel bad for hurting Seele, she just sat there her ears drooping soaking wet and pouty, " I'm fine, I'm sorry, I liked the smell I wanted to taste, No liking being told no, not fair, Me sorry", the blonde little Aurin tucked her knees up to her chest and hugged herself tight, her tail curing around her as if trying to hide.

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Dee glared at her, "I said no because I didn't think you could handle it. You only proved me right." She'd let her shirt go, the coffee stains soaking into the white as she'd move back to the bar to collect two bags of ice.

Sitting one next to Honey, she'd give the girl a stay. "Where I come from? A stunt like that easily got two or four others killed. I don't deal with it nor am I going to 'learn to'. Don't pull that ever again. Next time, put on the big girl pants and ask why."

Turning to head back to Seele, she'd paused, "And if you had listened, you would have heard me ask you if you wanted me to pour you one. Since you went on to begging instead of answering me, I didn't point it out and thought it better if you had none at all." She'd huff, walking to Seele as she'd move to take his hands and ice it. "I'm not trying to be mean to her. She just has to know doing stuff that gets people hurt or worse isn't okay."
06-07-2014, 05:23 PM
He nodded to Dee as he moved to get the worst of the burns under ice. "Ow." he murmured quietly as his ears drooped. His tail had soaked up coffee and the dirty soapy water honey had spilled and now the tip of his tail swept across the floor in quiet aggravation. Silver eyes surveyed the floor.

Go figure. He'd decided to clean and wound up with a bigger mess to take care of. That would need a mop, and hopefully before the floor boards picked up too much of the coffee. He chewed on his lip for a moment, "Yea, gotta start trying to earn the right to stay." He looked up at Dee, 'D'ya know where the mop is? I gotta clean this up a'fore the coffee stains the floor."
06-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Honeyfurr Slipped off the table and went looking for a mop, ending up in some closet she walked back slowly and dragging the mop behind her she starts to scoot the mop around her ears still droopy, her fur drying some, she wasn't herself after being scolded and hurting Seele.

06-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Dee would move to sit the man at the table. "You're not moping anything tonight. Rest up and ice your hands and I'll mop. If you don't, you'll just aggravate the wounds and make it worse for yourself in the morning." She'd smile softly to him, her head canting to the side.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll mop this really quickly before I go get my pistols. I'll mean your wound and teach you the sigil and then you can try it on mending Honey. After, I'll make some cookies and we can all just have cookies and milk. Sound fun?"

She'd chipper a giggle, hoping he'd take the seat. Dee's eyes move to Honey, motioning the blonde one to hand the mop to her.
06-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Ears flicked back, he looked like he wanted to argue. The though process flashed over his face as he admitted defeat. With shoulders slumping he took a reluctant seat. Dee was right, unfortunately. and there was only so much accelerated healing a body could handle before it sorta slowed down. "Well fuck." he swore as he transferred ice from one hand to the other to look at the burns. Was that the start of blisters? Mother love it.

"Holdin' pistols is gonna be rough for a bit.' he muttered as he looked to the girls. "Yea, I'd better learn what I can to heal. Me getting hurt seems to be a thing that happens."

He shifted to lay hands flat on the table with ice over the burns, "What kinda cookies?"
06-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Honeyfurr pouted and handed the mop over her own burns were also red and she didn't' bother to heal herself, she could but as dee said and she kinda felt the same, she deserved to be in pain, no one was vey up and bright as she tried to be and it's getting to her, this though was her fault, she let dee have the mop and sleeked back to a table where she crawl onto and tucked up again her tail wraped around her.

06-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Dee taps her chin, tilting her head from side to side. "I've gotten plenty of gathered things while I was out sooooo..how about you just think of something while I mop and I'll make it work."

Grinning to him, she'd lean over and move to pop a quick kiss on his forehead. It wasn't a sensual tone, more like a big sister kissing her little brother on the top of his head after falling off the hover board the first time.

Whether she'd get it or not, she'd spin around and sway her hips with her tail in sync to get over to the bucket. Bending over for it, her tail kept waving side to side before she'd pick it up to haul it behind the bar for fresh soap and water.