Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Polishing Wood [6/6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele/Desiraela/Honeyfurr-Closed]
06-07-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Polishing Wood [6/6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele and Open]
He smiled at the kiss, a small crinkling of his eyes. 'Hmmn... how about honey wheat oat cookies with dried fruit innem?" He asked as he watched them.

This was kind of nice in an odd way. He kept checking his hands as he looked to the sullen Honey. "It could be worse Honey, you could spilled it all over me instead of just my hands."
06-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Her head bobbed a little and he could hear her sobbing, She was going through a moment he might have seen this once before, where she just is not a happy camper at all, most the time she's Up and perky and silly, but she has her moments when everything in the universe hits her in a bad way, It didn't hep that in the last few days everyone she met was gruff and seems to rather skin her than hug.
" I am Sorry, I won't bother you or her... may I have a cookie though?"

She was slowly working through this moment but watching Dee helped some, the tail seems to make her smile a litle bit.

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-07-2014, 06:14 PM
"Those sound great." The sound of water rushing would rumbling lowly in the back ground, Dee filling the bucket with fresh suds.

Swaying back over to the spot, she'd set the bucket down and dip the mop in. Leaning over to wring it out first, the mop's head would rest to the surface as she'd begin to flop her head side to side with the motions she moved the cleaning tool with. "I did say -we-, Honey. Of course you can have a cookie." Dee looks over her shoulder to the Aurin, giving her a wink before continuing on with her dance with Mr. Mop.
06-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Seele chuckled as he watched them. He shook his head as Dee started to dance with the mop. He looked back over to Honey, "Cookies aren't caffeinated like coffee is. So it shouldn't bee too much trouble."

He pulled a hand out to stretch the hand seeing how much it hurt. 'So much for scrubbin down the bar."
06-07-2014, 06:31 PM
Honeyfurr peeks out below her tail and above her knees and points her hand towards Seele, Suddenly Fishies and Balloons appear around him, she hopes to heal his wounds, but she still didn't' feel she deserved healing, so she just tucks back into her little ball on the table top and buries her face in the icepack propped against her knees.

06-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Dee looks over her shoulder, remaining quiet a moment as she'd watch the woman heal him. "Looks like today's lesson will be on Honey then." She'd swiftly scoot across the floor, making quick work of the Sassy's lower surface. Returning the mop to the closet, she'd head for the metal door. "Be careful. I'll be back in a minute." With that, she'd slip through the door.
06-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Seele sighed in relief as the balloons numbed the pain. "I gotta stop gettin' hurt.' he remarked. He watched Dee leave the room as he wiggled fingers. "Be a little sore in the mornin but not too bad." he added as he looked over to her and held out the little ice pack, "Here."
06-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Honeyfurr just shook her head no rubbing the face in the icepack she had.

" You deserve healing, I don't I caused the pain, I should suffer longer than you"

She really didn't want her friends to suffer at all and she tried to lighten their spirits most the time, but now she was on the down side and just couldn't figure out what to do, her mind was just on helping others and trying not to cry.

" Seele Why will others not let me hep them smile? thay call me dumb or stupid or.. other names, I just want them to smile and accept hugs".

06-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Dee shuffles around the back, slipping out of the stained shirt to let it rest to the side after sprinkling some flakes from her bag. Picking it up, she'd wrap the blanket around her form like a towel and head for the door.
06-07-2014, 06:54 PM
"Honey, these are people that have lost everything. Sometimes they don't want hugs. Because they gotta make a hard shell ta stop hurtin'. That's just how it is." He wrinkled his nose, "Just gotta try and remember that is all."

He looked back up as Dee returned wrapped in a blanket.