Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Polishing Wood [6/6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele/Desiraela/Honeyfurr-Closed]
06-07-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Polishing Wood [6/6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele and Open]
She'd tease, offering him the batter covered spoon. "Nope. Mine." Her face read differently, but Dee would keep up her farce. The bowl with the jam would be in her hands, the woman leaning over the platter to pour into each pocket the jam.

"...Seele. Do you think there's a way I could feel the Weave again?"
06-07-2014, 11:08 PM
He reached out but when she said nope he leaned back, still relaxed as he did so. He tilted his head at the question.

"Y'know I dunno. Maybe if we can convince them to let us build a shrine and start up the old traditions again we could try." His attention was focus on the cookies. His tail did a short squiggle of excitement. " But I'm sketchy on how to go about starting to repair a tie to the weave."
06-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Her eyes grow wide, the woman stopping as she'd set the bowl down and grip both hands around the stalk of the spoon. Her ears perk to him as her tail swayed quickly behind her. "Oh! I was just kidding! I'll give both back! I promise! But please~ Take the batter spoon. We can share the bowl after."

She doesn't seem to be wanting to remark on the Weave once more, focusing on the cookies.
06-07-2014, 11:21 PM
He grinned as he took the spoon, licking it as in the distance dawn approached. "Thanks Dee. For the cookies and the salve." He nodded again. "And y'don't have to share the bowl. I got the spoon." he nodded at that. "But I'll see about getting fabric t'make you some clothes. Just don' go round tellin' folk I can sew or everyone will be wanting me t'sew for them."
06-07-2014, 11:29 PM
She'd laugh, turning back to finishing the filling. "Pff, and tie up my personal tailor? Not a chance!"

Dee taps her foot to the ground, a happy hum coming from her as her tale would sway side to side. After finishing them, she'd give them one more sprinkle of colorful sugar pieces before tapping her fingers over Debby. Debby's scanner would emerge from underneath her, the blue light turning red before she'd scan over the cookies.

Finally free, she'd climb on top of the bar before Seele to curl her legs together as her tail swayed happily behind her. After a swig of her cooling coffee, she'd drag her finger through the inside of the bowl. "I'll make you a deal. You don't tell anyone I cook and I'll keep it a secret that you sew. You make me clothing and meals, cookies and other treats will TOTALLY come your way." Popping the jam covered finger in her mouth, she'd offer him a chance at the bowl. "Deal?"
06-07-2014, 11:49 PM
"Deal.' He replied with a grin. "Asides I think most people forget I can sew." He sipped what remained of the small beer he'd poured himself. He watched the bot as he sniffed the air. "Is the bot cooking them?" he asked her as he watched curiously.

He leaned over to run a finger along the inside of the bowl. "mmm these are gonna be good."
06-07-2014, 11:59 PM
She'd nod, giggling. "She's too low tech to do her normal functions. She might just end up being a cooking bot." Dee's shift over to Debby floating along. "Makes her happy." The Aurin's tail taps to the bar, her hand shifting in and snatching two cookies. Yipping, she'd bounce and juggle the morsels while blowing into her palms.

Happy with their temperature, she'd hand the cookie over. "They're pretty much done. I think eating a few and watching the sun wake up would be great before a nap. What do you think?"
06-08-2014, 12:10 AM
"I think that'd be awesome.' He replied as he took the cookie and carefully started to dig into it. "And the bar looks good.' He nodded again.