Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An Armload of Trouble [6 / 6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!] [FIN]
06-09-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: An Armload of Trouble [6 / 6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!]
Dee sips slowly at her mug while they speak, nodding to the man as she'd paint upon her lips a soft smile. Setting the mug down, she'd walk closer to the man and lean forward as she'd inspect his duster. "Maybe I can help. While you two are loading, I could perhaps clean that duster of yours. After, I could try to work on that Chua hand." She taps her chin, looking his wear over to inspect it.
06-09-2014, 10:45 AM
"That wo-..." He stopped. At this point, since he was turning a new leaf, Kytex began to think that perhaps he should attempt to be a little less hesitant towards the offerings of others.

And their proximity to him.

...And the fact that they happen to be smiling at him.

...His lip feels warm. After a quick touch of his upper lip, fresh blood could be seen on his fingers. Truly, Kytex needed some serious touch-ups on his social skills, or at least his ability to endure awkward situations.

"...would be quite helpful of you, Miss 'Dee', if I might call you that."

The bounty hunter gracefully threw off his duster, folding it neatly and holding out to her. His black, snug shirt which he wore underneath revealed his lean, developed musculature. Again, he felt vulnerable, especially without his armor on. Nonetheless, he willed himself to continue holding out the duster until she received it properly, lest he make a fool of himself in front of both of them and cower into the confines of his ship.
06-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Seele rolled another barrel in pausing to look at the other two. "Dang these things are heavy. Good thing it didn't smush yer head." He remarked noting the nosebleed's renewed fervor. Seele paused to sit on the keg he'd rolled in. He was shorter than the other, same dark patterning. Tufted ears flicked as he finally grimaced.

"Should getcha an ice pack. Wanna beer while you're here mister Kytex?" heasked as he stated to peel off gloves and stretch bandaged hands.
06-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Dee takes the coat in hand, petting her hand over it as she'd survey the extent of the damage. Her head would tilt up slowly, her lips poised to speak the words, "...you can just call me D--," pausing there at the sight of blood. "You got hurt?!"

His duster would be set to the bar as she'd pull a stool behind him quickly before bouncing around the counter. She would snatch a bag from underneath the counter, filling it quickly with ice before coming back. She'd reach to place it to his head if she was allowed.

"How bad did you get hit? Should I go get my pistols for a healing sigil?"
06-09-2014, 11:46 AM
He could barely hear either of them as all of his focus suddenly converged on the fact that Dee touched touched his forehead. It had been a long time since he had any physical contact with anyone of his kind, or anyone of the Exiles in general. The sensation of her hand against his skin nearly sent him reeling, though he did his best to remain composed.

"I-I think that would be quite wonderful, Miss Dee!" Kytex spoke with a lightly frantic voice as his nosebleed became a little bit worse, hoping she would remove her had promptly, a very light, almost unnoticeable hazing of crimson spread across his face.

"As for you...er...Seele, was it? Just pour me some from the keg you got right there. In fact, why don't you go ahead have a bit for yourself and Dee."
06-09-2014, 12:14 PM
"I think you should heal him up. That one keg winged him in the head loud enough to make me jump. aAs for tapping a keg... That is an idea I can get behind." Seele stated promptly. He chuckled slightly as he watched Kytex react to Dee touching him.

The small fry moved a keg into position to tap it. He was careful as he did so, tail curling lazily. He took a small test sip before filling two human sized tumblers. "Not half bad brew y'got here." He added as he set one glass before Ky on the bar and holding up the other glass to Dee.

"Care for some/' he asked her as his hand hovered over another tumbler.
06-09-2014, 12:16 PM
The blue Aurin nods, moving to set the icepack to his hand or the counter beside him if he wasn't ready to receive it. Turning swiftly, she'd swing her way to the back door. A hand would place squarely on the inside of the opening, her leaning in to whistle.

The mechanical whirling of Debby beeps and bops its way into the sound carried by the bar's atmosphere. The bot would be carrying her bag with its crane, her grasping the strap and setting it on the counter.

She'd smile to Seele as she'd begin to look for her gun, "Don't worry about a drink for me. Mine's poured. Coffee and beer's too strong of a mix for me." The rustle would shift through the inside of the bag before she'd pull Grixx's pistols free from among the other contents. With it, she'd make her way back to Kytex.

"Now, sit still for a minute, okay? This won't sting a bit."
06-09-2014, 12:39 PM
"As much as you say that, I don't feel any better about have those pointed at me..." Kytex grimaced at the pistols, quickly grabbing the tumbler and taking a few swigs.

Smokey. A faint hint of strawberries and ash.

Remarkable.

"Thank you, the manner it was made in was a bit...Dominion for my liking, so I threw in a few cups of gunpowder to give it the good old Exile kick. Which reminds me, do take caution when consuming anything with plasma-like properties. Wouldn't want to explode your internal organ, no?"

Up to now, one may have noticed a faint hint of Dominion in Kytex's accent, and his rather brisk demeanor when it came to meeting the two of them. That and he never smiles, and looks like he's had his soul torn out ever since he set foot on the Sassy and Wild...
06-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Seele looked at his drink with a hint of distrust and worry before looking back to the odd sounding Kytex.

"Noted.' He replied to Dee and then looked back to Kytex. Then back to the drink. He seemed to be weighing the odds of being intoxicated versus the chances of him getting exploded. "Y'know I think y'could maybe change out the gun powder for something a little less hazardous to the patrons... maybe char the inside of the barrels? Or add in some honey?" he asked as he leaned on the counter and started to drink.
06-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Dee chuckles, "I don't use pistols like that. They're more...just support bars." Her fingers touch to the opening of the guns, the purple in her eyes shifting as she'd purse her lips and push air out through them steadily.

"Keep an eye on the sigil, Seele. You'll need to know how to make this one."

The hand holding to the handle would lividly glow for a moment, a surge rolling through the pistol before coming out as a balled roll of light on the other side. Her index and middle finger press down upon it, the power bending to her whim as it would flatten and begin to swirl in its state. She'd purposely slow the reaction to let Seele see the outer and inner circles forming as well as the symbols scratching into view.

"Now, this part will be different for you..but we can get to that later."

She'd pull the spell into her palm, pointing in Kytex's direction as it'd filter over him. Her hand itself would be formed to look like a gun.