Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An Armload of Trouble [6 / 6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!] [FIN]
06-09-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: An Armload of Trouble [6 / 6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!]
"Intriguing..." Kytex scratched his chin.

"As for the beer, I suppose I could have used something a bit less harmful, but then there wouldn't be much thrill to drinking it...for me anyway."

The red that now began to spread across his black shirt began to outline his rather buff physique, making him a bit more nervous, though he'd be glad to know that his head, face, and nose all felt a lot better.

"Perhaps I should help with the clothes as repayment for you helping me address my injury. I would not dare bear the thought of saddling you with the task of healing me and cleaning my clothes all on your own."
06-09-2014, 01:23 PM
"So make a private label batch, and then a general purpose batch. Could prob'ly make that shit strong." He added as he swirled the contents of his glass, his face slightly pink from the booze.

"Y'know it's not half bad once y'forget there's explosives innnit." He nodded to himself as he passed the glass from hand to hand, sliding it along the bar top.

"Got the washing stuff out back I was plannin on a wash up m'self."
06-09-2014, 01:29 PM
The Aurin shakes her head, picking up his duster. "Nope. I've got it and I won't hear a word of it." She pauses, staring at the red on the man's shirt. "Um...you better give me that too. Man, that arm really has it out for you."

Dee chuckles, shaking her head. "And you better tell me where your things are too, Seele." She winks an eye at him with an 'authoritative' point of her finger. "We're here to make better things. This is home and I've got wash duty."

Her free hand would rest to her hip as her head slowly turned with the one eye free of the silken locks of deep blue hair that wished to cover the other half of her face. "If it bothers you, think of it as a club benefit...but really. It's my way of helping and I won't be very happy with someone messing with it."
06-09-2014, 02:05 PM
"...Uh...my shirt, miss?"

Now the modest Aurin was sporting a bit more crimson than merely what had been leaking from his nasal passages not a moment ago. First she had swooped in and broken his personal bubble, and now she was asking him to disrobe his shirt in front of her. To be fair, she probably wasn't trying to put the moves on her, but nevertheless, Kytex continued to muddle through his flustered daze.

"I...suppose it should get cleaned, no?"

After a few moments of reluctance, he grabbed the lower hem of his shirt, and slowly peeled the bloodied clothing up and off his body. Before them, a clearly defined, lean and mean physique was own display. He was a bit more bulky in terms of muscle than most Aurin usually are, but still managed to avoid being categorized as 'musclebound'. Still, he did look awful beefy. Before them also lay numerous scars across his back and frontside, past slashes and gun wounds galore.

Silently, he held out the shirt to her, mumbling a 'thank you', before taking a large hit off of his Powder Kegger. ...Come to think of it, that was actually a pretty good name for his drink.
06-09-2014, 02:14 PM
"Nah, don't worry about my laundry I can clean up my own clothes.' He stated a little tongue in cheek. "Asides I need shit to do until the club starts running dance shows."

"Go on, strip for her." Seele was nearly hooting. Mirth across his face at poor Kytex's situation. He was still grinning as he looked at the scars.

"Maiden, mother, crone! what in the weave happened t'ya to get all that mess all over ya Friend?" Seele asked as he hopped up to sit on the bar, holding his considerably less than full glass as he leaned closer.
06-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Dee pouts, "Well, you buffed the bar! If your clothing just so -happens- to get cleaned, it's not my fault." Chuckling, she'd take his coat and shirt before heading towards the back where Seele would have earlier indicated his clothing was.

"I'll be back shortly." She'd swing and bounce her way down the steps of the Sassy and go to wash clothing.
06-09-2014, 02:32 PM
"...Domion captivity happened. Evidently someone got in their head to ask the question: what would happen if we broke an Aurin? As a result, I was constantly pit against..."

He fell silent. Kytex had already said too much, and forgot all about his shirt in that moment. The bounty hunter took up his Powder and chugged the rest of the content.

Every.

Last.

Drop.

But his thirst for alcohol could not silence the scream of pain. Cries for help. Pleas for mercy and forgiveness. Nor could it truly soothe the amount of pain they bore in his heart. Too many years, too many times, not enough ale to go through to numb it all.

Nexus. What a sad place to live on.
06-09-2014, 02:39 PM
"Hey, I buffed the bar for something to do." He chided her as she bounced off. As Kytex talked he leaned over for the empty glass.

"Let me fill ya up." He was calm, reassuring. "Can make ya some snackums too." He added with a nod. "Most everyones got some kinda ghost 'round here."

His silver eyes were kind, not saying much about what kind of things haunted him. "Want some cookies? We got honeyoat cookies with jam."
06-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Dee dips into the back room around the side, tip toeing until she'd comb over for Seele's things. Finding a bag behind a barrel, she'd pick it up and give it a light sniff. Her eyes enlarge and boggle Yep. Found it.

Scooting out, docking in the small cracks, she'd bring the items to the back of the Sassy for washing. The barrel would receive the duster and Kytex's shirt before she'd riffle through Seele's bag. Pausing, she'd take a double take into its contents before donning a WIDE smile. Giggling, she'd set his clothing in there too.

Looking from side to side, she'd unbuckle the sides of her jump suit, zipping the front down and stepping out of her clothing before tossing it in. She'd peer down to the white lace that composed her panties and 'if you call that a' bra. "Hmm...nah. I'm risking my jumpsuit turning colors enough."

With that, she'd sprinkle in the soap and spray in the water before getting on her knees and scrubbing the clothing against the wash board. Her tail playfully dashes from side to side.
06-09-2014, 02:56 PM
"...I'd think I'd like some of that. Let me get the rest of these kegs rolled in, maybe, you and Dee can hang out in Serenity. Don't worry about 'Dom'. The arm loader? I'll blast him if he gets any ideas about wielding you by the tail like a furry flail."

For the next few minutes, he spent in silence rolling in keg after hazardous keg as the sun beat down on his back like the whips of his Domion captors. He figured by the end of it, he'd end up more tan than he already was. Thankfully though, he had nary a shirt to sully with his sweat, and the breeze he felt as he finally rolled in the last keg of gunpowdered brandy was gratifying.

He came out of the backroom lightly misted with sweat, taking a swig of what Seele poured for him. "Thanks." Kytex nodded to the fellow Aurin as he sat up onto a barstool and relaxed a little.