Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An Armload of Trouble [6 / 6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!] [FIN]
06-09-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: An Armload of Trouble [6 / 6, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!]
Seele had gone out an helped Kytex as much as he was able to. His hands were stinging after the second barrel though. He pulled his gloves off once they were done. The bandages on his hands looked as though the skin underneath had cracked, oozing lymph.

"Nah, I don't wan near that arm. I got tossed around enough by a granok I don't want to add Mechanical arm t'the list of things that yanked my tail." he looked over to Ky with a waggle of eye eyebrows, "Not in the fun way if ya catch my drift." He added as he idly turned back to the badages on his hands wondering where Dee was.

He stopped to fill both of their drinks nearly full before he started to unwrap one hand.
06-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Scrubbing and washing, the Aurin would be in a small cleaning frenzy until each piece was done. Setting the clothing to dry, she'd stand there, staring at the wet clothing. Sighing, she'd swat next to the soapy water. It'd be a while before these were dry.
06-10-2014, 12:15 AM
"Ah, Dom only gets that violent when I don't give him any oil nowadays. Otherwise he conveniently forgets that I'm an Exile. Problem is he gets pretty greedy with the WD-4K, so I hope you like the smell of oil."

Kytex took a few more nervous gulps of his brandy, waiting anxiously to get his shirt back on so his bare upper body wouldn't be on the spotlight for every passerby to see.
06-10-2014, 01:46 AM
Seele sipped his drink as he fiddled with the bandages. soon he was peeling gauze off.

"I don' trust it. I was watching it from under the crawlspace. It sounded like it were laughing atchu when it was throwing out the kegs." a small pile of bandages later one pinker than normal hand was revealed. Seele went through opening and closing motions seeing how the hand was holding up.

"hrmn." he murmured to himself. "Think I'mma let my hands air out." he stated as he started to unwrap the other hand.
06-10-2014, 04:05 AM
Honeyfurr Bouncing back to the sassy after a long exploring bit, It was her way to clear her head get back to being herself. As she wanders close she see the new addition of a ship, She being the curious type wanders closer, And as she go tot he entry the whirling sound piqued her interest even more.

Suddenly the metal Monster Lurched out at her she Eep'd and Went intangible as the claw would have grasped her, it phased right through her and she stood there a few minutes as the thing tried again and again, She knew she couldn't stay liek this forever and made a image of a creature spider like floaty eyed creature pop into existence, this gave the metal claw a new target, just as it went for the new target Honeyfurr Becomes Tangible again and doves out of the entry and ran full tilt for the Sassy Screaming " IT'S AFTER ME".

The Door of the Sassy Burst open and Honeyfur Rolled through unrolling and bouncing in a leap to the bar landing behind it.

She peeks over th top , " Is it safe?"

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-10-2014, 01:27 PM
((Sorry about the wait, didn't know that Dee was going to be out of rotation for this bit. In other news, just letting you all know that Dom, like Kytex, is going to be strictly under my control. You can still interact with Dom, but you'll still have to wait for a response just as you would if you were trying to interact with Kytex. He's technically not an official character, but he's going to have his own personality and backstory. As such, I'd rather he'd be solely roleplayed by me. No need to edit or do anything, just letting you all know what's up. No hard feelings.))

"Ah. More of us, hm?" Kytex waved, still panting from his work with the kegs, bare chested and partially dripping with sweat.

At this point, the heat was getting to him, so he splash the cool, hazardous brandy onto himself, not really thinking about any possibilities of getting set on fire. He sighed with relief as his scarred, muscled body began to cool down, and glistened with the running content of his drink.

"Hah, sanguine. My name is Kytex Lanoah. And you?" He inquired, dumping the rest of the brandy unceremoniously into his mouth.
06-10-2014, 01:51 PM
"Yea it's safe Honey." Seele replied as he moved to refil Kytex's glass. The smaller aurin's tail swished.

"Kytex, that's Honeyfurr, Honey meet Kytex. He's the nice guy that brought us all this beer." Seele sipped his drink.
06-11-2014, 06:51 AM
The blonde Aurin beams a smile and hops onto the bar she took cover behind

"Hi hi", She said with a wave

Honeyfurr points out the door, "the thing tried to eat me"

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-11-2014, 09:02 AM
"Dom? Yeah, he's just a bit...er, murderous, per se. He hasn't exactly been broken in yet, so I wouldn't go anywhere near him."

He suddenly stood up, setting his empty tumbler aside and wiping the droplets of sweat and alcohol off of his bare body.

"Now, if you'll excuse me...I'm off to go retrieve my clothes and possibly cleanse my body of weeks of filth, if I've the nose to find a good source of water (and I believe I do). I don't imagine I smell like roses as of now, and I could use a bit of relaxation after dealing with all of the hassle and stress of installing Dom and getting him to cooperate. I'll probably be back at my ship at around midnight or so. If there's an emergency, I'm patched into our private Comm, so just give me a shout if you need anything, dire or other wise."

He turned and began to follow the scent of fresh water, moving slowly towards the forest at his own pace as he strode out the door. "Do not imbibe in the contents of that keg too swiftly, Seele, it is the only one you get for now."
06-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Seele laughed as he took a long drink. "I'm not going to get wasted friend." he called out after the other Aurin. Seele propped himself up on the counter. "Whatcha wanna do now Honey?"