Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walk of Shame [6/11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele/Dee closed]
06-12-2014, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 02:11 PM by Seele.)
Walk of Shame [6/11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele/Dee closed]
(Content warning; Mature themes))

Bessa, the big red granok, had grabbed him by the collar to ensure he got home safely at Dee's request. Like that was gonna happen. Not when he had other plans after that human pilot rubbed him the wrong way. He could feel the buzz from the granok beer hit his system, feeding that ornery streak he had that was a mile wide. Yes this was how he got into trouble. As Bessa walked he tugged his shirt free from his pants, tail lashing irritably as he lifted up arms and slipped out of his clothes. She couldn't carry him by the collar if he didn't have a collar now could she? He hit the ground running, sprinting to bound up a pile of trash and vault over a wall.

And now it was morning. He groaned as he rolled free from a tangle of arms. He grabbed a shirt, human sized, and threw it on as he took stock of the situation. Hung over, an assortment of bruises and marks, various substances he didn't want to know on him and in his hair. He grimaced as he started to gather his things (and the wallets of those around him) together. once outside and on the way back to the Sassy he stopped to hose himself off. There wasn't much he could do about the shirt. It stank of human and sex. Groaning he stretched, pausing to retch beside a trash heap, before getting up and starting back to the Sassy.
06-12-2014, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 09:51 AM by Desiraela.)
RE: Walk of Shame [6/11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele+open]
After waiting all morning to no avail, Dee was making her way back to the Sassy with every possible reason crossing her mind! Seele never showed and the worry was hot upon her brows as they'd knit together. Rushing straight home, she had hoped the nearest taxi, not being too proud of how she paid for the ride, and sped back to the Sassy as quickly as she could.

Her footsteps raced up behind him, the woman dropping her bag and a basket to the side as she'd move to try to steady him and pull his hair out of the way. "My Weave, what happened to you?!"
06-12-2014, 09:59 AM
That was unexpected. His first reaction was to spin away and back, tail lashing as his hand hovered over his hip. It took him a little bit to realize it was Dee.

He wobbled a little as he straightened. "Nothin'." he paused, "Prob'ly shouldn' touch me." He motioned to himself. " 'M a lil' gross." he added
06-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Dee sighs, hanging her head as she'd place her hands to her hips. The long hair draped down and shook from side to side. "You gave me a heart attack. Any idea on how long I waited for you at the forest AND how fast I got back because I was worried! You! You don't move from this spot or I swear I'll zap a tracker in your ass."

She'd make her way to the Sassy, her eyes giving him the look before bouncing up and into the back.
06-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Seele paused tail still lashing. He really didn't want to stay here. He wanted to go clean himself up. But that was a dangerous look. His mouth tasted like many regrets and his head was spinning again.

Seele retched again, tears forming from the force of his body trying to purge all the poison from the night before. He staggered off behind the sassy to try and find the hose.
06-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Back there, he'd see the hose but before he'd have chance to get over there, Dee would be flailing, dragging a sealed crate from around the Sassy. Huffing, she'd set it beside the hose and drop it inside. Looking around for soap, she'd drop some inside to let it bubble over. She'd pull her pistol from her side, a red sigil appearing on the other end before a blast of fire would hit the water.

Happy with the steaming bubble bath, she'd turn around and heads towards where Seele should be to find him where he shouldn't. "REALLY?!"
06-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Seele leaned on the Sassy, Dee's yell making him wince as he heard her. The small aurin looked back , wondering if he's see her. He wobbled, and fell, letting out a small yelp of pain as he fell away from the Sassy and hit the ground. He shifted to roll to his stomach and get up. he whined, pawing at his head.
06-12-2014, 10:29 AM
A hand coming to her hand, Dee would place a hand to her face, "Why does no one listen..." She'd come over to his side, kneeling down to pet the side of his face before her finger would begin to cut the sigil into the air.

"I don't say things to hear myself. I'm trying to take care of you and for your sake, you should let me." The softer tone would be just above a whisper, her hand coming to the seal to press upon it before light would shimmer down in a purplish glow. The purification sigil would fade after its use.

"C'mon. Let me get you into the bath and clean you up. I'll make you some soup and toast for your tummy." She'd smile to him, her tail wagging patiently as she'd watch to see how well the spell had taken if it would at all.
06-12-2014, 10:43 AM
"Jus' wanted t'get th'tap." he whined as he pointed to the hose. He pulled her hand from his face. The sigils helped slightly as he staggered to his feet. "Keep getting techno magic heals eventually s'not gonna work." he muttered as he weaved unsteadily on his feet. He bent to retch again. There wasn't much left in him. He leaned on the building to strip off his shirt, there were bruises and red marks all over his pink and spotted skin.

"Burn th'shirt." he rasped as he started to head back to the tub Dee had set up. "Thanks." he added after a moment.
06-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Dee would take the shirt, giving it a blast with her pistol quickly before coming over to Seele's side. She'd try to put his arm around her neck. "I know you're tough and want to do it all on your own but please let me take care of you. If you don't want me to use sigils, fine. I'll work on my medicines more then...but for now, let me help you to the tub."