Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walk of Shame [6/11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele/Dee closed]
06-12-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: Walk of Shame [6/11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Seele+open]
"Sis," his head bobbed up over to Dee, "S'not pride." Silver eyes looked into her eyes. "I don' know what's on me, but survey says 's nasty."

He hobbled towards the tub. There was the hint of a mark on his lower back, as he knelt by the box.
06-12-2014, 11:14 AM
She'd peer over him, the woman chewing on her lip as she'd help lower him to the floor. Not hesitating, she'd reach to help him get his pants off. "Do you think I care? If I get too sticky, I'll just jump in there with you. It's roomy enough."

Dee would attempt to pluck him free of her pants, a skill she's gotten down to an art and has been able to separate layers of clothing to being skin with one swoop, before pushing to get him into the water. "I left my pillow in there. Use it to learn yourself over the side comfortably so you can puke in the barrel."
06-12-2014, 11:23 AM
"I know you don't mind gettin' sticky but I mind gettin' this on you." He swatted at her hands lightly. "Gerrof." he stated as he kicked off boots. He paused to bring a handful of water to his face to scrub for a moment and push hair back from his face. He wobbled as he stood keeping his back to her as he peeled off pants, underwear missing.

He moved into the tub, at her gentle pushing grumbling as he sat in the water. He stopped for one moment before splashing soapy water over himself and starting to scrub. The water soon darkened as it became apparent he was dirtier than he looked. "Never, ever, ever try something called a Mordesh Mistake." he stated as he shook his head.
06-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Dee smiles, resting against the tub. "Sounds, smells and looks like you had yourself an interesting night." She chuckles, looking back to the stairs. "I had a good night and lovely morning."

Pulling onto the rim of the box, she'd cross her legs over the side before fishing for a rag. "So...what do you think about Jack?" Finding one, she lays it over her leg before reaching to fuss at him. She wants to wash his hair!
06-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Seele said nothing as he dunked under the water. The soap was proving no match for filth as the dark of his hair was revealed to be a more vibrant navy. He reached for more soap to scrub himself. 'Interesting is a nice word for it." he finally stated as he leaned over to grab the rag and start lathering it up. he started to scrub his arms as he leaned towards his fussing.

"Eh. He was alright I suppose." he stated as he sat up in the box. "Got th'personality of a pilot."
06-12-2014, 11:47 AM
Dee's nails would sink into his hair, brushing to his scalp as the other hand would pour and pour the soap into it. She'd toss the bottle into the water before working her other hand into his and to rack through his hair and try to help scrub him clean.

"Dunno...he's really nice and kinda a gentleman. We talked for a bit after you guys left and then he called me this morning." Her eyes shift to the side, "I've found myself curious so we had coffee in the woods about a few paces from where I was waiting for you at. You know? Down by the river. He got to talking and it was...nice." She gives a sigh before scrubbing moreso.
06-12-2014, 11:53 AM
He was glad she couldn't see his face as he scrubbed skin past pink and well into red. the soap showed off that his hair was white spots and a far more vibrant navy. he shifted, his lower stomach visible for a short moment. There were shapes on his hips that vanished under the dirty water.

"Well good. He ever hurts you I'mma rip his guts out through his second brain."
06-12-2014, 11:59 AM
"It can't get that far. Grixx has made it clear that I'm not to be touched." She'd pause, looking over him. "...what in the...what are these?"
06-12-2014, 12:14 PM
"Tattoos." he replied as he slipped down to rinse himself off. Seele turned to look back at her. "And good. Until the mysterious Grixx comes back I'll stand in for him."

Seele wrung out his hair. "Stars. And other things."
06-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Dee leans back, helping splash water at the suds. She'd rinse off her arms, grinning. "Oh? You wanna stand in for him." He'd hear the zip of her suit before it'd peel off her form before the sensation of he's about to be pounced on for a hug in the water would come. "Then you won't mind helping me sleep then!"