Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and Open!] [FIN]
06-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and Open!] [FIN]
Warning: May included newd buttz and other naughty bits, nothin' described in detail but nudity is implied.

Slowly striding through the forest near the Sassy and Wild, Kytex simply took in the sights and sounds, even the smell of the forest. It is was a good change of pace in comparison to the miles of cracked, dry dirt and scorching heat he had been met with during his time alone. Therapeutic, one might even say.

Nightfall had come, and his body screamed for rest after the workout of hauling in the kegs by the numbers, and after being forced to take maneuvers after Dom tried to play 'Catch' with one of the kegs again. Thankfully, the Aurin managed to make beeline once more simply by following his nose, coming to a secluded lake. In the few days he had worked here, he had managed to find this little nook in the middle of the forest and had begun making a habit of bathing here during the night, when most of everyone was asleep.

Taking of his duster and armor, he hung them upon a branch that poked out just beyond the water's grasp, along with his cybernetic eye patch. Once more, he was forced to face his past in silence with his one good eye, as his other had been blinded by a heated blade. A single slash leading down his eye lid, and an orb of white and grey between it. If it weren't for the near endless amounts of scars on his body, his left eye might've been more noticeable in comparison.

He stepped into the cool waters of the lake, bearing nothing upon his body but the horribly abused flesh that clung to his muscle and bone. His muscles began to soften as they finally relaxed. But even with the stress gone, he could not wash away the innocents killed, nor the horrors of his captivity in the clutches of the Dominion.

Nor the scars they left on him.

Even his accent was completely affected. He spoke in prose and in the dialect near akin to a Cassian. Even the modesty and bashfulness he displayed a few days ago pointed to elements of Cassian behavior. It sickened him. No matter the length nor time he had been out of their clutches, he remained unchanged. He never picked up the rough n' tough n' grammatically incorrect drawl or dialect of the Exiles.

An outcast of both sides it seemed. An Exile that walks and talks liked a Dominion.

Pathetic.

The bounty hunter sighed and shook his head of such heavy thoughts. He was here to decompress, not brood. And he planned on doing just that as he walked further into the center of the lake, submerging his body in the cleansing water until it surrounded his shoulders, gently gliding about with the same grim face he always wore.

"...Blasted Dominion..." He cursed under his breath.
06-13-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!]
"Best be a good shot other wise they shoot back and it's not really that fun to dodge that much", Honeyfurr was sitting in a tree just lounging on a branch that hung out over the water some, she wasn't meaning to watch the Aurin taking a swim but she didn't have anything else to do really.

"Yep Blasting Dommies is kinda fun 'Specially when you use illusions to do it, " she giggled making her Psiblade illusion spin in her hand above her chest just lounging there playing.

" So you get that monster locked up good? it's not gonna like wheel outta that ship and come after me is it?"

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-13-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!]
"BY THE WEAVE!" He shot up and submerged himself in the water covering his extremities with a full flush across his face.

"H-...h-have you just been watching me bathe here? The whole time?! My word, is privacy not a part of your vocabulary, woman?!" He quickly grabbed his duster to cover his chest, keeping his other hand over his more vulnerable parts.

"I certainly hope that no one else in our group has been watching my goings to this particular spot. I'll have you know that I don't exactly like being spied upon when I'm like this!" His anger affected his dialect into a near full Cassian accent, it was actually beginning to scare him a little in retrospect.
06-13-2014, 12:09 PM
Honeyfurr just lay there on the branch here tail swishing lazily below her, she turns over some and beamed a huge smile, " My Vocabulary? umm nope privacy is behind doors and in space ships, sides I was here first so I couldn't have been spying on you, you would ahve been stalking me" she giggles and waggled her finger his direction, " were you stalking me?" her musical giggle continues.
"'Sides we're both Aurin this shoudln't bother yuo in the least it's liek back home, but with less a crowd " she starts giggling again.

" You can go ahead and finish the swim or bath or whatever, did you want tome help? I can scrub the back and give a great massage if ya like"

06-13-2014, 12:30 PM
His flushed face quickly turned to a bright crimson. Was she really offering to wash his back? AND give him a massage? Did they REALLY do this back in his homeland? By his fluffy tail, he had never truly known such a thing, and such a thing in a more Cassian society was...well, rather erogenous of an offering.

"...I wouldn't exactly know what is was like back in the Aurin homelands. I didn't live there for very long."

His mind drifted back to her offer, his tail swishing back and forth in the water nervously.

"...Just the back." He caved in with a sigh, reluctantly parting with his duster at he hung it back on its branch.
06-13-2014, 12:42 PM
"YEY play time", she yells as she pulls off her clothing leaving them draped over the branch as she leaps into the water, to re-appear breaking the surface a few feet from where he was before, her beaming smile and wet bunny ears bobbing in the water as she swims closer, " Just the back? aww maybe I can convince ya later, anyways you want lather or just fresh water?, I suggest the water because lather could damage the Eco system where this isn't a circulating system"

06-13-2014, 12:49 PM
At this point in time, he was convinced that his face would explode from embarrassment and that he had clearly made a horrible decision as he gazed upon her body with such unusual Cassian modesty. But he shook his head once more. He would be damned before he let any mark of the Dominions hold over him deter him of his decision. Nay, perhaps he should in fact go further! That should show the Dominion what for!

...Or maybe he was simply becoming delusional at this point.

"Fine, whole body, just...fresh water. Weave's sake, I hope I get used to this sort of thing..."
06-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Honeyfurr giggles and swims up brushing past him once and turning around beaming a seductive like smile as she glides past him again her body brushing against him again she then begins to rub his back, And her tail snakes around him and taps his nose like a wet furry washcloth, " You won't regret this I'm good at massages and you do need a good scrubbing" she giggled as she leans against his back and slid up then down in the water her bust pressed to him, and went back to rubbing her hands up and down the back and shoulders.

" so Why do you sound all Dommi and mean? I mean accents are one thing but Cassian creeps?"

She comes across scarring on his skin she feels with her hands and Pouts some behind him, " You been hurt bad huh? want me to make some Ointment or something maybe we can erase some of those ?"

06-13-2014, 02:06 PM
He gasped quietly as he felt her chest up against his back. He removed his hand from his lower area since well...put in roundabout terms, he wouldn't be able to really hide it as it was. He didn't know how to feel about his primal urge to mate, so he simply pushed it out of his mind.

...or tried to, at least.

"...I'm sure you know well how the Cassians enjoy spitting down upon their own kind as they do toying with the weak. I was one of their toys. I grew up in an isolated Cassian society as part of an experiment to see whether or not an Aurin could be indoctrinated into Dominion society. It worked quite well until I reach puberty and became a teenager. I became quite...intimate...with a lot of the maids we had, I always insisted on escaping the mansion after curfew, and I got into rather nasty altercation with other when confronted. So say the least, I was a rebel at heart. I assume I was torn from my parents at a young age, as I have no recollection of home nor who they were."

He sighed with mild satisfaction as she used her hands, rolling his shoulders.

"In the end, they decided that if I could not be indoctrinated, I would be broken for their amusement. I was relocated and tossed into the arena against...my own kind. No armor. Whatever weapon we could find on the ground. And we fought. And after each victory, I would-......to say the least, that was how I got my scars. I don't even remember how many death it took until I finally opened my eyes again and managed to escape that horrid place. The worst part was that...after a certain point, I had lost my grip on sanity. I started to enjoy it."

He fell silent, frowning as he always has.

"...The Dominion took everything I wanted away from me. Then tore me to pieces, battered my body and left their mark on me...in more ways then one."
06-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Honeyfurr leans in close pressing her body against his back and wraps her arms around him, her soft gentle caressing of her cheek to his shoulder and neck trying to calm her kin, "Well it's over now and you're with your own kin, we'll heal those scares and not just the outside ones," she then licks his neck some and nuzzles tighter against him, " I can help make yuo feel all better forget the nasty Dommies, we're Aurin, always remember your kin and the Weave will heal you through and through"

Honeyfurr, slides around to his front and smiles as she dips below the water, he might feel her hands and lips on his chest then tummy and ... she stays below the water for some time and finally comes up braking the surface beaming a smile and slides around him again this time cuddling up against his side and pressing in close she climbs him a little and nibbles on his ear on that side, it's clear she's having fun.