Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and Open!] [FIN]
06-14-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!]
"...If you don't mind, I would quite enjoy it if we skipped to the 'happy ending'." He averted his eyes for the moment as he allowed his hand to caress the curves of her body.

"But I'd like to keep it platonic between us...I'm not ready for any commitment- ah!" He jolted in place as she nibbled on his ear, and he let out a light chuckle.

"I'm beginning to wonder whether I have to ask at all at this rate."

((Just fade the next scene to black and we can continue it in a pm if you'd like.))
06-14-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!]
Honeyfurr Giggles, " silly we're aurin we don't relaly do the commitment thing, this is just a fun way to relive the stress and yu are really stressed", she slides around him again and begins to ... Play with her new freind.
( fade to black and time passes )

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-14-2014, 04:03 AM
After a few hours had passed, and all was said and done, Kytex was...tired. Tired, but satisfied. It had been a long time since he had felt the touch of a woman, and the first time he had been with his own kind like that.

These first few days have been rather interesting in his opinion, and this night was certainly a surprise. But none of it really mattered as he hung his head back and sighed, smiling contently. For the moment he was actually happy. He was glad for this, truly, as he had believed that he had been completely torn of the ability to feel any semblence of positive emotion.

...He was glad to be wrong.

"...Thank you, Fur. That did quite a number on the tension I was feeling up to now. In fact, I'm not sure I'd be totally opposed to doing this sort of thing again."

He rose from the water, grabbing a towel he had tucked into his duster and dried himself off. "Unfortunately, I must take my leave. I must see to it that Dom does not mistreat my furniture again...again, thank you."
06-14-2014, 04:12 AM
Honeyfurr beamed and bounced outta the water Pouncing at him to hug.

" I'm happy to help and hehe if you like we can go again.. but what is that 'Dom'? is that the metal monster that tried to eat me?, are we gonna blast it? can i watch? maybe help ?"

she looked around and remembered her clothes were on the branch over to the side some, she held up a finger " Stay here I'll go get dressed and come help"
She Skipped off tot he tree and climbed up to get her clothing, her tail swishing about as she went.

06-14-2014, 05:57 AM
"No, we're not going to blast it. I'm just going to check on him, probably sleep for the night. If you wish, you may accompany me to my home, perhaps we can partake in additional sessions of coitus in a more comfortable setting. I have a few beds to choose from should you wish to sleep in a separate bed. Think of it as a sleepover."

He quickly threw his clothes on, putting his eyepatch back on along with his duster.

"And...don't worry about Dom. I'll make sure he's turned off before we get to the fun part."
06-14-2014, 06:05 AM
Honeyfurr tilted her head in confused form", coy-what-is?, I just wanted to Play, but won't that dom thingy try t eat me again? and why are you talking funny, we need to get your words to come out right, you sounds all stiff..." she giggles, " hehe get it stiff, I like stiff but not in language'.

She bounces along to stand next to him again, then leans over to lick his cheek, " lead on" giving a cute little salute and a smile.

06-14-2014, 06:27 AM
"Oh hah hah, yes, Fur, like an erection. Truly you are a master comedian. And I'll have you know that I actually happen to like the way I talk, even if it does sound Cassian in nature. At least I know I'm not Cassian." He chuckled, walking from the lake towards Serenity.

"And yes, Fur, there will be plenty of play."

[Serenity]

Closing the hatch behind himself after Fur, the interior of his ship glowed softly with the lights of the ceiling lights, the neon bear sign, and the small lights that hung from the read awnings that accented the flat screens on either side of the bar sign. While the walls seemed to be made of the ship's metal, the floors appear to be a light and homely wood. On the left, a large set of stairs leading to the second floor, along with a floating marauder bed. On the opposite side sat a Granok bed, and below it was most likely Kytex's normal Exile bed, which had a owl-like lamp attached to the headpost.

Beside it, a safe distance away, the fireplace roared quietly, and Dom resided up above, quiet and powered off for the moment. This was home sweet home for the bounty hunter.
06-14-2014, 06:35 AM
Honeyfurr Squeals in delight and ran for the floaty bed bouncing onto it and giggling, " This one first I like the floatyness... why do you have so many beds? and different kinds? , Oooo are you a consort? YEY can I have you, this is gonna be fun" she rolled onto her back on the floaty bed like a cat playing with a ball of yarn she plays with a pillow.

06-14-2014, 09:24 AM
"No, I'm a bounty hunter, though I suppose I wouldn't mind being a consort for you since you seem perfectly willing to mate with me, and with added enthusiasm at that." He hung his coat over by his normal bed and walked up the steps, hopping into the marauder bed with Fur.

He hoisted her hips up and pulled her pants and undergarments clean off, giving her a thorough lick along her thigh. "Now...why don't I show you how I play..." Kytex grinned, going down between her legs and going to town with her off into the later hours of nightfall.

((Fade to black, 'nother timeskip, your move))
06-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Honeyfurr lay there petting kytex's chest as she cuddles to im, " So feeling lie an Aurin again yet? because I'm Hungry, you got anything sweet?"

She Rolld ontop and teases him with her tail dancing up and down his legs inner thighs, " you know we're gonna have to mark every spot on this boat, but first food", she gives a bounce, " You gotta be hungry too, so watcha say? head tot he Sassy or you have stuffage here?", she leans up her nose going to town sniffing around as she wiggles side to side some on top of Kytex having him trapped somewhat.