Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and Open!] [FIN]
06-14-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!]
"Well, let's see, shall we?" He grinned, grabbing her up and tossing her naked form onto his shoulder like a barbarian of old, marching down the stairs and giving her derriere a playful swat with his tail with each step.

He went for his cargobag, pulling out a large bowl filled with sweet jerky, going over to the bar and turning on the TV, sitting down with her still on his shoulder, tossing a strip into his mouth and munching on it. "Ah, I tell you, in truth, these strips of smoke-dried meat are not half bad. If only you were here to partake in it, but alas, you are on my shoulder. A pity really." He laughed, swallowing the strip as he teased her ever so playfully.
06-14-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: Scars of a Shattered Dream [6 / 11, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Kytex and OPEN!]
Honeyfurr giggled and started a duel of the tails as he ate, she , " Oh but I am here", She pushed up and using him like a dance pole she swings around him her legs wrap around him and her form seems to bend and glide around him like a snake around a tree trunk.

" Tada ", she now free and sitting on the bar, her legs parted and on each side of him, she leans forward and bites at the jerky smiling.

She leans back again and looks around, " I wonder what the others are dong"

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-14-2014, 11:59 PM
"Well it can't be anymore fun then what we're doing, that I'm sure of. And if they are, well...shame on them for not inviting us." He chuckled as she tore a bit of jerky from his mouth.

"I say, we Aurin are such fascinating creatures. Never in all my life as a 'Cassian' have I ever had as much fun as I am having now as an Aurin. 'Tis quite eye opening, in truth. Not as eye opening as your flexibility, though. Now that is a sight to behold." Kytex grabbed another strip.

"...Say, Honey, why don't you tell me about yourself before we charge into yet another several hours of rutting like animals in spring."
06-15-2014, 02:41 AM
Honeyfurr sat there on the bar with Kytex sitting before her, her legs on either side of him that she wraps around him some, " Well I was born on Aboria, enjoyed life there for maybe seven years I believe, then the Dommies came with their freken machines, the Exiles helped us but many of us lost a lot before we were rescued, I lost my family but I'm sure they are still there fighting and serviveing, least i hope so, I just remember being hugged tighter than I ever was before and taken into the drop ship, then in the ruckus on the ark ship, pushed along with others from different territories and finally placed in a pod, with the hope my family made it aboard and were in pods like this somewhere close".

She leaned forward again and pulled in with her legs to try to bring the Aurin closer to her as she tries to Chomp another bit of Jerky before leaning back again her tail swishing down behind her.

" When I woke up, I was a little older maybe a year? best guess, I was told it's been 3 years and I was taken around the ship getting to know some things, a few Aurin helped me learn many things and I met this Mordesh girl, she was doing something with herbs and chemicals, She taught me the ways of Technologist stim making, and Gaditeering".

She wiggles a bit and scoots her pelvis closer to Kytex as she leans backwards to reach for a bottle of water she saw earlier, using him as a brace to keep from flipping over the bar she gets her prize and leans back up opening the bottle and taking a drink, some water dribbled down her chin, neck, down between her full breasts and over her tight slim form, she smiles at Kytex and offers the water to him before continuing.

" I also learned a trade in the taverns and clubs on the ship, dancing with some other Aurin bringing joy and lifting hearts and minds of the crew and passengers alike, We also had lots of play times too, I was slowly brought in on the play times as I filled out , as one of the humans called it, But us Aurin start play times earlier than Humans do, it's a part of the weave in us. After a few years it was my turn to return to the pod and then I was awoken another time for a year or two then my last stit in the pod before here".

She Expands her arms to either side of her indicating the current state of the world and her place in it.

" After a bit of wondering and dancing and play times, I met up with Seele he was dancing at a little tavern and we teamed up for a bit, it's nicer to travel with someone especially for us Aurin, We sided after what we been hearing of the Malverines, we should try to hook up with them, it'd be like a caravan home and we'd have a kinda family again, and then TADA, we're Here"

She makes another grand show of her arms and leans in close to Kytex chomping another bit of Jerky.

06-15-2014, 01:36 PM
He accepted the water bottle, but not before lapping up the dripping moisture off of the curves of her exceptional bust, almost growling with a primal hunger as he pours the remaining water into his mouth, swallowing in unceremoniously and tossing the bottle off to the side.

"Well, that's quite the story. It certainly explains how absolutely enticing you are, your physique and flexibility."

His hands massaged and explored her naked body with a glimmer of base desire in his eyes.

"I'll tell you this much: I haven't hungered for sex this much since I took my first tumble with a Draken maid. She taught me the difference between making love to someone and satisfying them. After that sexual awakening, I never failed to make a single maid squeal during play time...let's go all out this time. I want to know how loud I can make you scream." The bounty hunter pounced Honey onto the bar counter, pulling her curved frame against his burly, lean build and taking one last, and outrageously wild sex romp leading all the way into the early hours of the next morning.

((Tiiiiimeskiiiiiiip!))
06-15-2014, 03:51 PM
The next day Honeyfurr is up and dressed after a cool bath in the lake, she's up in a tree getting fruit and settles down on the branch to eat happily, wondering how long Kytex will sleep but mostly just enjoying the new day and yummy fruit.

The thoughts of her freinds at the sassy cross her mind,
" I wonder how they are doing, Ooo I need Herbs yet, and hmm that Eldan focusing unit needs replaced, ..."
She sits there her mind going a trillion light years a nanosecond, as she eats her yummy fruit and lounges in the tree near the ship, She does this kinda thing normally but Kytex and others wouldn't know how she thinks, and most don't' think she does at all but it's all fine with Honeyfurr, she's happy and striving to be one with the weave.

06-16-2014, 02:59 AM
((Aaaand finished! ^u^))