Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
[Open] A New Face in Algorac - Saloon
05-16-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: [Open] A New Face in Deradune - Saloon
Shiori chuckles merrily and pats Taru's shoulder. "Yup, this is why I like you. You're fun to talk to." He gives a one-moment gesture to make a few notes and turns back to Taru. "And it was a meat and pasta meal, with wine to drink." He gives her a smile before tilting his head in thought. "So, how are you getting along with my little guy?" He asked with a smile.
05-16-2013, 10:41 AM
His eyes had watched her leave as the stage had not gone about to the performers just yet, watching the trio curiously. The Aurin girls seemed to be a main effect about the place, though the man to Taru's left seemed to have some sort of pad with him-looking a bit out of place for such an area and unexpected, but then again he couldn't say much to that. He leaned back for now, smiling mentally on what she thought she heard him order and returned eyes to the stage.
05-16-2013, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2013 11:15 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
The aurin's smile broadened as he pat her bare shoulder, her tail wiggled behind her contentedly. She leaned forward slightly as he turned away to give attention to the odd device in his hand, and when he turned back to her, she pulled away just a bit so her tits wouldn't be in his face. Too much. MONEY MAKER. "Pasta and meat. Understood!" she folded her hands and placed them over her hip. "-- and Yucca is doing just great. He's a girl now- all cozy and situated, really making the room her own. Though it's a bit of a mess... Maybe I should tell her to stop moving things around. Hmm."

The girl got distracted from the task at hand for a moment. Realizing it, she shook her head and let her hair fall where it may. "I'm sorry, Shiori. I do have to get back to work. I'll talk to you later?" she smiled politely and turned to Sydria. "Is there anything you would like to order?"
05-16-2013, 01:38 PM
"Beautiful...s'e been drinkin' to muc' of da wine 'ere" she chuckled then looked at her, she held of her juice. "Dis one is good..."
05-16-2013, 03:19 PM
His ears twitched as he glanced back, tilting his head lightly as he listened to the accent. He definitely wasn't able to place it, but rather now was running through his mind of anything similar. Perhaps just a unique upbringing?" He looked over briefly, but minded himself this time not to stare openly as he had before in observing new things-shifting in his gear as he turned back to look out the window.
05-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Taru nodded at the woman and laughed softly, "Let me know if you need anything, then. I'll be around!" She then made her way around the bar and got together a few things. The girl called out to the kitchen for a plate of meat and pasta, and then got to pouring the drink orders she'd taken- two glasses of Aurin wine! She added some juice to one of them to add sweetness and stirred it up. With each glass in hand, she approached Shiori from behind the bar and placed the glass without juice in front of him. "Here's your drink~" she smiled and him and then winked at Sydria if she looked her way. Taru then left the bar and returned to the suited man's table, bending forward slightly to place the sweetened wine on the surface in front of him. "Let me know how that is, alright?" she spoke clearly speaking each word calmly and slowly.

Cheers from the seating area in front of the stage could be heard as a female granok strutted onto the stage. Her costume was skimpy enough, but still left more to be desired for this kind of environment. After showing off her rock hard body, she took to the pole center stage, gripping it firmly as she hung off of it to show off certain angles and position that wouldn't be accessible otherwise.

Taru smiled as the show started and stood silently next to the suited man's table, eyes trained on the pole dancer. Her lips were sealed, but her eyes were definitely smiling. Yearning. It looked like fun, after all, to be up there with the multicolored spotlights focused upon your performance. "She's amazing, huh?" she muttered to herself, though the man may have been able to hear.
05-17-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: [Open] A New Face in Algorac - Saloon
Sydira watched as Taru sat Shiori's wine down, and that little wink she gave her. The doctor tilted her head at the waitress. She was a bubbly one and yet she hid more then she let on. Syd admired that in people, those who could put up fronts and convince the public and make them see what they wanted. But she knew better to let anything fool her. Nexus was a place full of surprises and sudden changes. This one had to stay on her guard.

As the show started with the Garnok woman, Sydira let out a whistle to the woman, she took another sip from her juice before looking over at Shiori. "Dat pad 'as ya attention, den w'y ys 'ere in da bar? Dis one doesn' mind the scene, but ya seem like ya need a better lit area to work..."
05-17-2013, 09:33 AM
Shiori blinked and turned to Sydira. Tilting his head he studies the woman a moment, looking her over before taking a glance to the stage and shrugging. "Well, I can see just fine. Besides, I prefer to work with friends around. Makes it more interesting." He grins and nudges her shoulder before looking at his food. "Ah, yummy."

Setting the pad down for a moment, he pulled the plate and wine closer before digging in. He'd cut a bit of the meat before wrapping up some pasta on the fork and impaling the cut off piece of meat before eating it with gusto and a grin. "Ah, delicious." He'd comment aloud before taking a sip of the wine. Looking at Sydira he nudges the pad over to where she can look at it. "Take a look if you want. I'm trying to optimize the brake system on my bike."
05-17-2013, 10:26 AM
He nodded once to Taru as she placed the drink, taking up the glass and drinking it's contents. it certainly was sweetened a bit, and gave more to the taste of a cooler to him-pleasant enough all told. "Works for me yes," He nodded once, watching the lights dim and then focus on the stage. As the Granok strutted onto the stage Ushlin watched her curiously. He had not expected one of their kind within an establishment like this, but the exiles were an eccentric lot like that, much as he himself could be at times. Her dips and swings showed experience, and arousal from just a few men to be teased as she worked along the pole.

As she murmured he glanced up, not catching the full phrase but gathering the gist as he watched her expression. "Have you wanted to try it yourself?" He asked with a gesture of his arm, smiling wryly. "It is a dance of it's own certainly, and you can be trained or learn it by experimenting."
05-17-2013, 01:19 PM
The aurin heard the voices of the conversations going on around her, but she did not care to eavesdrop on any of them. Instead she simply paid attention to what was on the stage. The suited man's voice did catch her ear though, which subsequently turned towards him as he spoke. She faced him with a smile and nodded. "I've thought about it. There are a lot of skilled dancers that go up there that just blow me away! I don't think Mister Reily would put me up there though. He hints at it sometimes, but I think he's just teasing." she giggled softly and looked back to the lovely granok woman. Money was being thrown at her feet enthusiastically from patrons sitting nearer to the stage.