Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
[Open] A New Face in Algorac - Saloon
05-18-2013, 03:40 AM
RE: [Open] A New Face in Algorac - Saloon
Sydira scanned through the pad at the blue prints of the bike nodding at the upgrades he had in mind. She'd find him useful if her bike were to ever break down no doubt. Her brother had bought her the bike but Sydira never actually took the time to learn what each part of the bike did or the signs something had broken. She looked over at Shiori and smirked as he pulled up another fork full of food she leaned over and simply bit on to the fork first to steal the bite in to her own mouth.
05-18-2013, 08:04 AM
Shiori kept looking at the pad as Sydira was, checking the schematics as the woman looked over them. As such he didn't see her steal some of his food until he tried to take a bite and ended up biting metal. Looking a tad bit perplexed at that he takes a look at the smirking woman and gives her a deadpan expression. "You're paying for some of the meal now, you know that right?" He even goes so far as ruffle her hair to solidify the point with a little grin.
05-18-2013, 11:05 PM
"Well then, Mister Reily the one that owns the establishment then?" A nugget he slipped away for later. "As to that is it not your choice to practice and learn, then apply for the role? Unless you might be with someone else; that said, I seem to think that might not be the case." As Ushlin watched along with her, he leaned back with a light creak in the chair. "Ever actually gave a dance before? I find most things help by actually trying it yourself first."
05-20-2013, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2013 07:56 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
Taru looked to him and nodded at his first question. Her tail wrapped around the length of her legs slowly. "I suppose I should.. practice and learn, on my own time. But who would teach me? I'd have to ask one of them." She gestured to the stage. "I understand the concept, I suppose.. but I have no practice." The girl eyed him gently. "Maybe I should!" She smiled wide and clapped her hands together. "Great idea! Maybe after my shift!" If he had implied anything, she was oblivious to it.
05-21-2013, 04:28 AM
He had in fact not for now implicated anything, though he chuckled and watched that enthusiastic glee. "Just make sure you are polite about it, and not to make it look like you might be invading their areas. I am sure some of the ladies either take their job seriously or don't want to share if you become stage-worthy." He leaned back a bit, considering. "You know the girls well who dance at all?"

As he listened to her responses, he glanced over to the bar area briefly, not at patrons but past them towards the kitchen window briefly. There was a slight pondering as he saw the other dish she had pulled out and coughed into his fist. "Though all things considered, not meaning to pull you from your aspirations, did we forget something perhaps?"
05-21-2013, 08:04 AM
"I can't say that I speak with them often. I'm too busy working on the floor, and about time I'm done cleaning up the bar after the shows, everyone's already left," she frowns and lets her ears droop for a moment. They perk up not long after, and she turns her head to the suited man. She wore a confused expression as she asked, "Forget about what?"
05-21-2013, 08:10 AM
Ushlin scratched the back of his head, smiling wryly. "i recall perhaps having something and then having the drink as a chaser after. something involving breaded meat?" He supplied. "Or something similar at least."
05-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Her head cocked to the side, and then she turned her head towards the bar. Apparently someone else had served Shiori the food, because he was already eating, and Sydira had been stealing food off of his plate. "Did you want pasta and breaded met too, sir?" She smiled and looked back to him.
05-21-2013, 09:37 AM
"It was just the breaded meat myself really." He nodded once. "I might need to leave after the shows and pasta can get messy." He leaned back once again, enjoying the now half-clothed Granok on stage as she had moved about with a glint of glee in her eyes from the tossed tips, sliding down the pole; surprised rather on the side that the pole could sustain her weight and movements. "I must have had my eyes not adjust to the light then, but yes if you could be so kind to check? Your company and food would be delightful."
05-21-2013, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2013 09:58 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
"Just breaded meat, then? I'll place that order immediately." The girl made a mental note and hopped on her heels as she turned her body to completely face him. Jiggle. "And I should really get back to work. I've been standing here long enough." She smiled apologetically. "I would love to give your more of my company, sir, but I am just a waitress here." Taru bowed just slightly and would remove herself from the table so she could place his food order.