Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
[Open] A New Face in Algorac - Saloon
05-21-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: [Open] A New Face in Algorac - Saloon
"Yes yes, much obliged." He laughed, then watching her leave settled into a comfortable position to continue to watch the dance. Distracting, as it were, was a mild term to describe the simple innocence of that one. He glanced once briefly to the pair they talked about before-perhaps he mistook from the brief glance Taru having been the other Aurin there; shrugging, he considered the week's events. Was he to be taking from the job boards here, or off near that place the so called "Unit" had been rumored to be near.
05-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Taru returned moments later with a steaming plate of breaded steak and placed it in front of him. "Here you go, sir! Please enjoy that," she smiled warmly and motioned to his beverage. "Would you like another? Or something else or drink?
05-22-2013, 04:08 PM
"A' but ya see, ya be a gentlemen to dis one, and pay for dis one's meal no? Ya can count it as a date." she chuckled sipping her juice, she finished it off and stared down at it, she turned around to the bar and ordered herself a glass of wine. She didn't indulge much but tonight seemed to be the right occasion. An extra fork was supplied as well as yet another bite was stolen from Shiori's plate.
05-23-2013, 05:03 AM
"A' but ya see, ya be a gentlemen to dis one, and pay for dis one's meal no? Ya can count it as a date." Shiori heard his companion say before he looked at her. "Well, I could be, but you didn't order a meal and you're just stealing mine. Besides, I happen to like someone else so if I was gonna date anyone it would be her. However, in the name of being friends, I'll do it this once. Not a date though. Deal?" He replied, studying the woman next to him with a curious eye.
05-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Ushlin leaned in a bit, taking up a breath of the freshly cooked (schnitzel!) breaded steak and enjoying the scent and look. "I shall indeed enjoy that; as to the drink, I'll take something harder now. Brown ale if you have it."
05-23-2013, 08:19 AM
"Brown ale.." she wore a dim-witted look for a few seconds. "But all of the ale is kind of brown..." Taru frowned and looked back towards the bar. "Unless you mean you just want a dark ale... OH, I get it! I'll be right back with 'brown ale', okay? Eat up now~!" The girl brightened up, impressed by her own brilliance somehow. Without hearing another word from him, she bounced away from his table and returned to the bar. Seeing that the 'tender wasn't too busy, she leaned over the counter and waved at them (NPC!). She heard Sydria order herself a glass of wine, and then the aurin piped up with her own order. " *Brown* ale, please! And put it in one of those tall glasses!"
06-04-2013, 04:49 AM
Ushlin watched the girl as she began to work her way up to the distinction, being more like black coffee in it's naming. He was about to explain it when she did come up with what he think was a similar idea however, and chuckled before looking back to the stage. It was an interesting sort of place to be sure, and the people bustling between the doors as they came and left certainly had their own distincness. But, then again, that was the fun of Nexus-never saw the same thing twice.
06-05-2013, 05:44 AM
Sydira sat the fork down and put money on the bar to pay for her drink and his meal. "Learn ta take a joke." she said getting up and walking out of the bar not giving him a second look.
06-06-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 09:31 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
Just as Taru was given the beverage, the woman not too far from her at the bar got up and left. She gave her a curious look, but didn't think too much of it. Her gaze went to Shiori just then, giving him a small smile, and then she returned to the table to give the suited patron his "Brown ale! Here, how's that," she placed the tall glass in front of him.
06-06-2013, 09:19 PM
He looks at it curiously as he nodded, taking it up and handing her a tip with the payment for the drink and food, about 20% more then what it should have cost. "Much thanks for it." He smiled at her and nodded, drinking the contents and shivering. "Got a meeting later this week I'm simply not looking forward to with a few old friends."