Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
[Open] A New Face in Algorac - Saloon
06-09-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: [Open] A New Face in Algorac - Saloon
Ushlin asked for another water and the plate was taken off and away. For him the day had just gotten a rollercoaster of fun and irritation. To that at least, well that was the fun of playing Nexus that way. he grunted and stood up, having paid and finishing off the water. He gave a smile and wave goodbye to Taru if she was able to see as he placed the glass on the counter, then shifted his shoulder and moved for the exit.
06-10-2013, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 09:45 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
"Alright then! No problem." Her glee in his returned excitement inevitably gave her an extra spring in her stance, bouncing once in excitement. And so did the rest of her. Jiggle. "And sure, I'll get one for her too.. Assuming she will accept it..." She bit her lip and shrugged. "Two big, strong glasses of booze, coming right up!" and then scooped up the money he placed on the able. The dancer on stage continued her routine, spin 'round and 'round the pole like it was an extension of her body. She glanced at (Terrier) with a slight grin, winking at him as if she might have overheard their conversation, though it might not have been likely due to the extent of the noise and chatter in the room around her.

As Taru walked to the bar, she waved goodbye to Ushlin since she saw him leaving, "Have a good night, sir! Come again!" and then noticed Shiori standing in place, staring at his data pad. She pursed her lips curiously and leaned over, attempting to look at what he was so fixated on. "Watcha doin there?" she piped up cheerfully.
06-14-2013, 12:49 AM
Shiori looked up in surprise at Taru before smiling softly and tilting the datapad so she could see it. It was a picture of a beautiful, violet haired Aurin with bunny ears and a wonderful smile. She was dressed somewhat modestly as she drapped herself over a smiling and softly blushing Shiori's shoulders. There was a little fuzzy creep robot scittering around the picture.

"This is my best friend Loki." He said to Taru softly, in a voice only she could hear. There was a certain fondness in his voice that would be impossible to hide even if he tried.
06-14-2013, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2013 03:12 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
Taru's ears were perked painfully forward as she ogled the image on the datapad with her bright yellow eyes. Her tail waved happily behind her as she noticed the little creep, "Loki is really pretty.. Are you going to bring her around here some time? I'd sure like to meet her!" Whether or not the fondness in his voice was noticed by her, she remained her cheerful, enthusiastic self all the same.
06-18-2013, 05:37 AM
Shiori just smiled and patted Taru's shoulder kindly. Looking down at the picture, he chuckled when he noticed her attention was focused on the little creeper in the picture. Looking from it to Taru he nudges her gently. "I'll try to talk her into coming soon Taru. Now I love your company my friend, don't you have to get to work?"
06-28-2013, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 03:12 AM by Taru Wildspark.)
Taru nodded and smiled gently. "Oh! You're right, I do have work to do! Let me know if you need anything okay?" And with that, she'd place the remaining orders and deliver them promptly.

The night would go on as any other, girls dancin', guys hootin', and Taru got an over-abundance of tips- such was commonplace for her so she didn't think much of it. As the saloon grew emptier and everyone was eventually forced to shuffle out, Taru remained behind and made her way around the floor, cleaning tables, the bar countertop, and made sure everything else was in place for the next service day. The girl sighed softly as she appreciated her work halfway up the staircase to the second floor. She turned and disappeared into her room upstairs to await the next day when she would get to see everyone again.

((Just going to close the thread up, if that's alright with everyone. :3 ))