Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kyladria Bayle
06-15-2014, 06:07 AM
Kyladria Bayle
About the Character
NOTE: The following information will create the foundation of your IC Interview, and also let us know more about your character. Answers in character and you may use third, or first person. Answer respectively for your chosen Faction.

Why you here? Who you looking for, stranger?
Brightstar Soveriegns. As for why I wish to join them? Hell, why wouldn't I? One doesn't last very long on Nexus by themselves...the damned Exile idea of freedom and idividuality doesn't hold a candle to the consolidated might of the Dominion. I've heard of the Tayln family in my work as a guard for hire or general "contractor" so to speak. I'm looking to be part of the winning side. That and my damned brother decided to hitch his star to the other side, and I'd love to show him what betraying his family means.

How you'd you hear of the outfit?
The Talyn's have been all the scuttlebutt lately, 'bout how they've fallen on hard times and are just the ghost of their former selves. Well me, I've always been a fan of the dark horse. I figure now's the time to get in on the ground floor and help rebuild an empire. It's either that or die trying...either choice is fine by me.

Didn't get your name stranger, what is it? What class you again?
Kyladria Bayle, Esper

Fine then. What can you bring to the table? And where we suppose to put you?
I'm a bit of a freelancer you could say...when I was young they said I had the "gift." They gave me all sorts of fancy schooling, though not all of it stuck. I've made my way in this world by acting the pawn for many of the larger Cassian Houses....removing other pawns and the occasional knight or two. I mean honestly, who would suspect the pretty red head in the corner with freckles of being able to conjure ones nightmares into reality.
As for where to put me? You can put me anywhere you like, so long as it's not in a box or a bodybag. I prefer to get my hands dirty....In the figurative sense that is. Use me as you would a fine blade, something to pierce the hearts and minds of your enemies with. Just make sure I don't get sheathed without cleaning me off first.

What baggage you caring?
*She snorts derisively* We've all got baggage now don't we? I've a cowardly brother on the other side of things here on Nexus which some would view as a weakness I suppose....but don't you worry, I won't hesitate to rip his heart out if the money is right. I suppose I drink a bit too much at times and I don't really know when to say "When." I know I need a short leash but I am loathe to wear a collar....*she shrugs a bit* Take that how you will I suppose.

"Curses are blessings with darker wrappings."
06-16-2014, 02:21 AM
RE: Kyladria Bayle
Very interesting alt Kais, I'm approving this for an IC interview!

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
09-13-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Kyladria Bayle
This interview has been taken in a professional and expert way that has made this character “Kyladria Bayle” even more interesting. Read online writing services review for more information about education as this interview has brought us the real villain face of Kyladria Bayle.