Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Corrected self correction [06-15-1668] Sassy and Wild | Open
06-15-2014, 07:02 PM
Corrected self correction [06-15-1668] Sassy and Wild | Open
During the evening, a grinder came to a hault just outside the Sassy and Wild. A heavily armed Mordesh came to full stand after he dismounted. He was clad in heavy armor with a full face mask. He adjusted the massive power sword upon his back and made his way up the stairs.

He took a seat at the bar, spun around in the chair and looked out into the yard. He sat in silence, almost seeming to be waiting for something, or someone.
06-15-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Corrected self correction [06-15-1668] Sassy and Wild | Open
The evening's events had left the Aurin wired, even as she had stowed away in her box in the back. Debby's light was all she needed to review her notes, the woman rubbing her eyes at the water damaged pages. It was going to take her forever to fix all of this. Desiraela's head hangs. Coffee. She was craving the coffee.

Slipping out of the box, she'd touch to the metal floor before heading to the door that lead to the main bar of the Sassy. With her datacron in hand, she tugged unto herself between getting the water or the voice deteriorating confection.

The gnarling sound of parting metal would hiss to the quiet of the unopened bar, the blue woman in her normal white jumpsuit coming through the door. Before stepping towards the tap and cups, her eyes shoot to the masked and armed customer at the bar. Her head shifts left and right for someone who could possibly speak better but all there was was her.

Smiling politely, she'd walk over to the counter as she'd nod her head respectfully and type to her datacron. The screen would be held just under her eyes as she'd stare to him over it. It'd read: Welcome to the Sassy and Wild. Excuse the construction. What can I get for you?
06-15-2014, 10:39 PM
He grinned widely under the mask as he looked her over. He was happy, a feeling all to strange to him. Seeing her alive and well, gave warmth to his rotting heart. "I'll take some coffee little one."
06-15-2014, 10:47 PM
Clank.

The datacron dropped to the ground as the Aurin woman grew still. The purple irises swallowed her eyes whole as she'd stare with all the excitement, confusion and tentativeness boiling in every violet drop. Her hands would still be in the motion of holding the datacron, slightly loosened as they slowly parted from one another.

Gulping, she'd speak as she would when no additives were introduced to her voice. "Gristhau?" She'd breath in deeply and quickly, pushing the air out just as quick as her chest rose and fell rapidly, "Griscanetrealbeu!" Dee shakes her head from side to side, her eyes glowing into a glisten, "Ivnsurchenfousincigothamessg."
06-15-2014, 10:51 PM
He pulled the mask off and smiled at her. His face drastically changed, as well as the now vibrant blue vitalus. "I know little one. Ive been tracking your movements. There's a locator beacon in the hilt of my old pistols. You think I'd ever really leave you?"
06-15-2014, 10:57 PM
The man wouldn't even be able to finish his words before Desiraela was over the counter and charging into his chest with open arms and a stream of tears to mark her velocity. If he'd allow her, she'd curl into his lap and cling her arms around his neck while just making a soft sound that would fit somewhere between glee, purring and sobbing.
06-15-2014, 11:00 PM
He caught her and held her tightly. He ran his hand threw her hair "How have you been?"
06-16-2014, 03:02 AM
She was most definitely purring at this point, Desiraela's tail swaying back and forth over his legs as she'd pull her head and knees into his chest. With closed eyes, she'd just relax and speak as she was prompted. "IvjubinerewidagandImeSeelenBessanJackwhoralbecomportnpewhicarabutohanifourshi."
06-16-2014, 03:15 AM
Kytex came through the door rolling his kegs towards the door, stopping short for a bit and nodding silently to the two and going about his business in a more quiet manner as to not disturb the two, tail swishing away at the air as he silently went about rolling the kegs of Gun Brandy into the backroom until a time when it would be proper for him to introduce himself.

Coming out of the backroom he peered over curiously to the Mordesh, waving a bit shyly before going back to rolling in his twelve kegs for the day. He didn't know what was going on with Dee and the Mordesh, but he didn't want to intrude on their intimate moment.
06-16-2014, 03:37 AM
Honeyfurr Skiped along up the stairs and on to the main floor lugging a backpack of junk and Bright Smile on her face seeing the gathering she gives a cheerful wave, " OH Hi Dee, Hi tall dark being I don't know, Hi Ky", she Hops up on the bar top, spins around and pops down behind it moving to the dispensers and plops down in front of a panel, she opens the pannel and starts fiddling with the tubing and valves.

" Don't mind me just saw the dispensers weren't working right the other night so I figured I'd fix them, YEY ME", she giggles and goes to work.

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]