Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Corrected self correction [06-15-1668] Sassy and Wild | Open
06-16-2014, 07:32 AM
RE: Corrected self correction [06-15-1668] Sassy and Wild | Open
He went to speak, but once the two Aurin appeared he studied them "Friends of yours? Or does the club specifically hire Aurin? I'd think it would lean more towards Granok." He the nodded to honey and seele, not quite sure what to make of them.
06-16-2014, 09:27 AM
((*Kytex; Seele has not jumped in. My character is Kytex. Tongue))

"Ah, no, ser, there just happens to be quite a few of us. Though I'd like to think we are her friends, I'm actually a mere acquaintance in comparison. I'm Kytex, one of the newer arrivals." He stops rolling one of the kegs to speak.
06-16-2014, 10:33 AM
"Thejusworearto." Dee would not make any movements from her position, remaining still and not opening her eyes.
06-16-2014, 10:47 AM
Honeyfurr Pipes u from back by the dispencers, " We're friends, or else I'd be dead by now Yep yep", she said musically as she continues wrenching some tubes aside and reaching into the inner workings of the device, if she were to to much farther tho she'd crawl inside, her arm is already up to the shoulder as she reaches.

Dee you want me to try to brew that coffee suffage you like? I think I know how it's done, you put that stuff in that thing and turn the doohickey waiting for the whatchamacallit to do it's thing right?"

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-16-2014, 10:49 AM
He continued to run his hand through her hair with a smile. Not having that God awful mask made things much easier "We'll see how they do. Everyone been treating you ok?"
06-16-2014, 11:02 AM
Desiraela's eye slowly opens, the purple iris that was free of the silken blue locks the did their best to cover up his face. She'd stare to his face, her tail wiggling more so as it'd shift from passively being happy to very VERY curious. Her hand would peel from his body to slowly pull up to paw at his lips. She'd bounce in his lap, smiling to him.

"Yacutellereyemgud." Her eyes slit slightly as only a trickle of their glow can be found between her lashes. "Yathonlehonhoneestaundastanmenow." Her purring sensation would increase, Dee leaning into his hand as he'd continue to show her affection. "Imtreewelernevncoywansewkeemehasaheadlinaidunowhershgotabuigetaslereneandrinadac​ufeeyenee."
06-16-2014, 12:10 PM
"...Hm. An unusual accent, and or dialect. The fast pacing of her speech paired with the shorthanded syllables makes it fairly hard to understand...but I think I can decipher it with a few moments to think."

He placed his hand upon his chin, mulling over her last sentence, when he stuck him that he was probably being horribly rude. "Ah, pardon me, madame and ser, I did not mean to make amusement of her speech. It's a bit of a puzzle to understand and I'm afraid I may have gotten carried away with it just now." He apologizes in his (un)usual Cassian accent.

Kytex grabbed up the keg he was rolling in and places it up onto the counter, pulling the spigot out from the keg and pouring a few tumblers full of his signature brandy. Slowly making his way over to the two, he offers them the tumblers of his special brew. "Come, it sounds like you two have been apart for far too long. Let us make merry of this night: finding old friends and acquiring new ones. It's on the house, no need to pay."
06-16-2014, 01:12 PM
Honeyfurr beams a smile at the people above and finished her repair, shoving the old tubing and messed up valve into her pack she kicks it tot he corner and walks to the counter smiling, "So what'd she say professor? " she giggled, then went to try to make the coffee as she saw Dee do before.

" I'll stick to my fruit juices", she kicks the dispenser and opens a valve filling a cup for herself.

Going to the bar top again and pulls a device from behind her back and starts fiddling with it listening to the others talk.

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
06-16-2014, 01:23 PM
"Oh come now. Surely there must be a half wit among this lot who can understand you. They just need to open their ears." After a moments pause, he couldn't figure where a Granoks ears were. He made a mental note to discect one later.

He took the brew with a nod "The seperation was long enough indeed. So who are you?" He looked ky over.
06-16-2014, 01:33 PM
"Nostiljusu." Dee looks from Honey to the mug, shrinking away from it as she'd shake her head. Remaining quiet, she'd pull her tail around her and fully curl herself into the Mordesh's lap. Her ears had been slicked back since Kytex's response, remaining so as she'd look up to Grixx and continue to speak. "Iavbinawndastufodaysplayznomo."