Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back-Dated Make it work [6/15, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Cathal, Seele]
06-20-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: Make it work [6/15, 1668 | Sassy and Wild | Cathal, Seele]
"If I got th'hands I can run th'place." He rubbed the back of his neck again thoughtfully. He looked up at Cathal, "D'ya want a drink Boss? I can make ya a coffee, or pour ya some of what Kytex brewed." He offered as he moved to hop up on a box behind the bar.

He nodded again as he leaned on the wood. The prospect of managing the bar was exciting. A challenge and a headache. But it would be a chance to show he wasn't completely useless for the group.

"Or fix ya some grub. We got a small grill out back."

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.
06-20-2014, 06:11 AM
"Sure, make it black, wit a bit of bourbon in it wit some cream," he said and pointed to the carefully hidden can just under the bar itself. A place set aside for them to keep their best coffee. Away from the prying eyes of their more nosy customer.

"We can afford a kitchen now, I dug up some funds from a recent job we'll be runnin soon." He replied with a nod simply as he placed a tab in front of the aurin male.

"Sounds good, ye can do fine Seele. Got a right o' head on yer shoulders, an yer fit fer the job," the man said as he crossed his arms and then lent them upon the bar. Cathal took stock of the hat on the wall as he sat at the bar, and considered also getting out his pipe to smoke.

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
06-20-2014, 07:06 PM
((Sorry it took me so long to get you a post back))

The aurin set the coffee to brewing, making sure to hide the beans back where they belonged as the machine started the process of brewing. He smiled as he poured a measure of bourbon in the mug and added the coffee and then the cream. He passed it to Cathal with a grin, "Thanks Boss. I really appreciate this."

"I'll get the kitchen up and runnin'. If we get more hands could have this place officially open by July."

I am #1 dead cat.
06-20-2014, 09:30 PM
At least the coffee machine was working. Half of the machinery they had started purchase was often not of the highest quality. He was sure more than sure that half the appliances he had found was going to fall apart after only a few uses. Worst of all was that blasted coffee machine. Well, it appeared that Seele had kept it all working, by the graces of the Eldan somehow. The very idea that the Aurin had maintained the bar as it was perhaps one of the few competent fools who had popped out of the aftermath of the loss of the previous bar.

Cathal took the drink with a simple nod of acknowledgement.

"I 'ave a few orders that ere going through soon. I'll 'ave them install as soon as possible," he replied.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
06-21-2014, 03:17 AM
He nodded as he tossed out the used grounds and wiped down the machine. The small auin stepped up to lean on the bar. "That'll be nice. Be able to do up food."

Seele was still smiling. Things were looking up. "I'll keep her runnin' Boss." He nodded to that earnestly. He felt like a protostar bobble head from nodding so much. But this chance was amazing.

I am #1 dead cat.
06-21-2014, 04:43 AM
He watched quielty as he sipped the mug of coffee. The caffeine within the coffee started to slowly sink further and further into his veins. He was finding it easily the most awakening bit of drink he had for a while. Much more than the other stimulants he tried over the years working the late shifts as skipper. Focused upon the bar he activated his datachron. Information flooded his sight as he refocused a selection of orders.

"Things are being delayed cuz of Gralk, but I'm payin off a friend over in Galeras to move our stuff through a bit faster," he replied simply.

"We need to up entertainment though ta bring in more customers," he added.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
06-21-2014, 06:06 AM
"Got Honey and Dee. I can work th'pole if we need it. Jus' gotta have someone work the bar. What I really need is at least two more girls. Or boys." He pulled up his own datacom to start typing on the screen.

He was typing in the notes about entertainment. "If we get more bodies getting up entertainment won't be a problem."

I am #1 dead cat.
06-26-2014, 06:15 AM
"Ye can workthe pole shur, but prefer ye ta work the bar. I need a smart one behindt he counter, an' Dee ain't ready jus' yet." he said as he finished of the coffee and then pulled out his pipe. Slowly he then opened up a small snuff box within his jacket and took out a sprig of tobacco for the pipe. Lighting it up he inhaled the fresh nicotine which calmed him.

"Alright, sa ye ere gonna need o' plan fer things. We can start small, but eventually I'm gonna see ye probably doin mor ethan just bar business kid."

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
06-26-2014, 05:02 PM
"Startin' small is good. Gives me time t'git everything in order an' start turnin red inta black." The small aurin flipped the display to show Cathal a tentative schedule of events including a open for business party. "That look like a good start until we get more bodies on bikes?"

I am #1 dead cat.
06-27-2014, 10:15 PM
"Aye all we can afford is to start small eh. I dun have the cash anymore to back large projects, not after Gralk seized me damn funds," he replied with a bit of anger. "That schedule will work aye. It will."

"We need to build this place a followin, that way we can bring in plenty o' customers and build it as the hub for our gang."

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser