Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Durnok
06-29-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Durnok
1. Why do you like the themes, lore, and feel of your chosen faction?

2. What do you think of your factions perception of history, and the BlackSky (united) History of the conflict?

3. The Malverines are a Hovercycle Gang, based on real life Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs. The Sovereigns are a Paramilitary outfit backed by a power family, and Pinkerton Dective Agency. Why does your character fit into your faction?

4. What faction businesses is your character going to work for? Do you have plans to add yoru own business, if so what? If not, what are you adding to your current business?

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
06-29-2014, 02:08 AM
1) I love the feel of both factions. Either are very definitive and I can see why they have the differences they do. I love the freedom and wild west feel of the Exiles. It reminds me a bit of Firefly on some levels, which is awesome.
The Dominion strikes me as a mix of Brittish Empire mixed with a touch of Roman Empire. They have conquered and accepted many cultures into their own, but lay a heavy frosting of what they want and expect out of their subjects over this.

2)I think our history is very fitting for the genere were playing in. I can see where either the Dom or Ex's story fits in easily with what has been written for us to use and doesn't change things. It helps to set a perspective to build upon as a guild and allows us to ease or own personal stories to grow with through co-operation or conflict.(As long as the conflict isn't damaging to the overall story.)

3)Durnok is a Granok Merc. He likes loud engines, big explosions, heavy guns. He like to fight, drink beer, and grow flowers. He is a big , gruff teddy bear that isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. As for Syntaxis, Im actually looking for a Highborn player who wants a dedicated Mechari manservant. Not a slave, but a dedicated, loyal person who does this duty through choice. Think of Sembene from Showtime's Penny Dreaful. ( A serious good watch by the way).

4) Durnok is here to make sure the Exiles get to keep the freedom they have won. He isn't a leader so much as an enforcer, either by muscle or just doing a job that needs to get done.
Syn, if I can find a Highborn , would be about seeing his Lord/ Lady's business being done as well as ensuring that the original program of the Mechari is followed, that of ensuring the universal domination by Cassians.
06-30-2014, 10:55 AM
Hey Durnok. Your approved mate!

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser