Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FOR THE LOVE OF BOLTS! | Special Time. Please Read| Sassy and Wild Mechanic's Shop
06-24-2014, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 03:53 AM by Desiraela.)
FOR THE LOVE OF BOLTS! | Special Time. Please Read| Sassy and Wild Mechanic's Shop
Specialty rules on this thread: Please read as if you post in this thread, you're agreeing to them.

[Image: JamesCutting_610_300_s_c1_center_center.jpg]

((Bystander))

Wiggling down the metal road, the morning would find a small blue Aurin woman flailing and dragging a rather large pallet along. Desiraela would be suited up in her short overalls with a purple-pink shirt that people could see for MILES with her long hair pulled up and back in a pair of pig tails in line with her ears. The pallet behind her held a medium sized box as well as a few bags resting in an odd smelling odor.

Tugging, she'd stomp in place for more than a few steps for the heavy piece to budge an inch. With every heave, a thicker lick of sweat pulled over her; a kind that the Algoroc air just could not cool.

Plopping to the floor, she'd land with her legs straddling the metal hunk and a rather defeated look on her face.
06-24-2014, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 08:03 AM by Xeinder.)
RE: FOR THE LOVE OF BOLTS!
((Mechanic))

The sun continued to beat down on the lone figure on the side of the hill. The purplish skin seemed not to mind the punishment it received on its exposed sections. Once again the nano-vac's suction sound could be heard breaking the serene atmosphere. Vik moved its hose to pickup the last remnants of titanium and shut the apparatus off. He pulled out his mineral locator again. The GathBud device was working as good as advertised and he was thankful for that. Noting the direction of the Zephirite deposit, he headed towards it making sure he did not lose his footing coming down the hill.The wildlife seemed to know Vik was too busy to "play" with them and thus far had given him a wide berth. He approached the Zephirite and armed his Laser pickaxe one more time. This should be the last for this morning as his pack was nearly full.
The nightmares hadn't stopped. He thought they would have by now. The only way to relieve his anxiety now was his morning mining operations. He used the materials he gathered for various building projects and such, but that wasn't his goal. He knew they feared him. They all feared him. It was the same in prison. His anger had not helped then. The three men he had killed in that first fight had nearly cost him his life. Now he had a metal jaw guard to remind him.
The mining helped. What to do with all the extra minerals he was collecting? Maybe he should build something. He would see what he could help with. Loading the pack to its spot on the Grinder, he jumped on and checked his coordinates. "I guess I should head to the Sassy and see if anyone is..." he thought for a second, "... awake." He concluded his statement to no one in particular as he drove in the direction of the Sassy.

[Image: BSM-Test_zps0d28d513.png]
A member of the BlackSky Community
06-25-2014, 03:59 PM
Dee would continue to writhe there, tugging and pulling on the crate. Defeated, she'd lay to the road on the side of the pallet and place her legs to rest against its side.

The sky was beautiful this time of day, the sun still waking up and rubbing clouds out of its sleepy eyes. She'd reach for her comm, a finger flipping it on. "Hey. Anyone big and strong awake at the Sassy."
06-26-2014, 12:27 AM
[Mechanic]

Walking up from behind, seemingly out of nowhere, Kytex comes sauntering begins pushing the crate as well as the pallet Dee is resting on, straining to move it forward while taking caution to not tip Dee off of the pallet while sliding it across the ground. With Dee most likely helping him in the process of transporting the crate and pallet to the garage after a few moments of exhaustion, the crate begins to slide with far more ease than earlier, though it would still take a bit of patience and effort to get it to the garage.

"Well, I might not be big, but I've plenty of strength..." He struggled to say as he pushed the crate and pallet with Dee's help over to the garage. Even with his physique, this was no small task, forcing him to regulate his breathing just to keep his strength up as he slowly with marched with her, sliding the two objects the rest of the way to the garage.

Finally within the shade of the building, he dropped to his knees and panted, rolling his shoulders and crouching down to an equally exhausted Dee, handing a chilled water bottle to her. "Now, how might I be of assistance, my blue-furred companion?" He managed to utter between gulps of air.
06-26-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: FOR THE LOVE OF BOLTS! | Special Time. Please Read| Sassy and Wild Mechanic's Shop
Off in the distance, a grinder could be heard approaching. Vik pulled up to the building and turned his grinder off. Reaching into one of the storage compartments, he pulled out a container with an undisclosed drink. It was time for a short well deserved break. He walked around the side of the building and noticed the two Aurins. He also noticed the pallet. No doubt this had something to do with them. "You moving out?" he said to no one in particular, taking a long drink to cool his parched throat.

06-26-2014, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 09:28 AM by Seele.)
RE: FOR THE LOVE OF BOLTS! | Special Time. Please Read| Sassy and Wild Mechanic's Shop
[Bystander]

Seele started to wheel his grinder to the garage. He'd been hot wiring the bike to get to point b and it was past time he had the ignition and starter replaced. He looked up as he came closer, ears perking up at the noise. They had mechanics that could fix it right? He hoped so.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.
06-26-2014, 09:27 AM
Dee raises a brow as the pallet would move around her, watching Kytex take it from around her. Moving to waddle inside, she'd go to speak but pause as the sound of the grinder would catch her ear. The Aurin woman studies over the Mordesh and then Kytex, turning to look down the road once more to the next sound. A bright smile would come to her lips as she'd see Seele down the way, her tail coming to a happy wag as she'd wave him over.

Rubbing her hand to the back of her neck, she'd wait and speak to both of them as they seemed to be waiting for an answer. "Well...um...I love riding the back of Brother's bike, but honestly, I should get one of my own."

Bouncing over to the pallet, she'd slip to the box and yank hard at the top. In the medium box lays a stripped frame with a flower seared into its side. Giggling, that tail of hers pulls into the air just flopping from side to side excitedly. "And when I found this, I just had to bring her home."

Sitting up, she'd look over the guys, "...you can fix her, right?"
06-26-2014, 10:26 AM
He took a quick glance at the frame, chuckling at the scratched up and lightly dusted over decal. "Just the frame? No worries. I'll buy you the chassis, get it all rigged up with stock parts, less you're looking for something with a little more juice in terms of performance. It shouldn't take too long."

The Aurin hopped over to the machine and began order the necessary parts for her Grinder.

"While we're waiting, I'll go ahead and polish out the nick and scratches in that frame, jot down the design for that decal, and put a fresher layer of paint on the frame, something more resistant to your usual wear and tear."
06-27-2014, 07:00 AM
Vik looked at Dee. Was she serious?

"Listen, we can't just out of the blue put a bike together for you," He looked at the items in question and at Kytex preparing to polish the frame, "despite what he is doing." He walked over to stand closer to Dee, the height difference allowing him to tower over her. He knelt so that they could be closer to eye level, "You want to do it right? Then let's have a conversation about what you want in a bike." Glancing over his shoulder at the pallet, he looked back and said "A grinder is not just a piece of machinery. It's an expression of your soul."

Vik looked over at the newly arrived Seele and his grinder. "What's wrong with her?" he asked Seele.

06-27-2014, 03:16 PM
"Needs ignition and starter replaced. It was hot wired and I gotta have someone fix it." He replied as he wheeled the bike closer. 'I'm Seele. I don't think we've met." he added as he brought the bike to the doors.

"And maybe show me how to do small repairs on it. I'm not very good at bike care." He added as he looked back up to vik. The small aurin shrugged at him as he looked at him and dee. A glance straying to Kytex.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.