Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Coldfluff [6/25, 1668 | Serenity | Kytex and Jane and CLOSED] [Mature][FIN]
07-01-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Coldfluff [6/25, 1668 | Serenity | Kytex and Jane and CLOSED] [Mature]
"Ah, yes, thr- GOOD -HIC- WEAVE!" He yelled, barely shifting his hips out of the way in time and restraining her errant leg with his own two.

"Have at thee, scoundrel, you'll regret ever wrestlin' wib Captain..."

A few seconds pass as they struggle.

"...Ca-HIC-ptain. Captain Captain! You'll regr- brahhhGH!" Kytex shouted, accidentally wrenching the both of them off the couch, landing underneath her, rolling under the coffee table and around, Jane coming up on top once more as the end up between the coffee table and the fireplace.

"Quit usin' gravity, you chea'er! Wrestle me like a real Malverine!" He cried out accusingly, wiggling under her in drunk desperation, her leg still entrapped by his.
07-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Sobriety can be a revealing, sometimes horrifying thing. As the effects of the alcohol slow dissipated from Jane's brain, more of Seele's words came back. Fighting and wrestling has a whole different meaning for Aurin than humans. She crinkled her nose and furrowed her brow, time to disentangle. "A'right, a'right, you had enough flop-ears? 'cause I have." Jane twisted off of Kytex and with a tuck-and-roll, popped up on her feet across the room.

She brushed herself off and straightened her borrowed shirt. "Now, how bouts we come up with a different game. Whadda ya say, Zippy?"
07-02-2014, 07:04 AM
"Pff, 'Zippy'? What kind of...mn, name is that?" Kytex chuckled on the floor, throwing himself up and onto his feet.

He swayed in his transit back to the couch, holding onto it for support while his refined manner of speech crawled back to him.

"...Hm, another game? Well, what do you propose then, milady?" The playful flop-ear grinned as continued to hold onto the backrest of the couch for fear of falling.
07-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Jane took a seat on the floor and sat with her legs crossed. "How about a game of chance?" She pulled a pair of dice from her pocket and held them up. The cubes had a digit on each face. She tossed one to Kytex and kept one for herself.

"It's a simple roll and the rules are ya get an even number, the other fella has to tell you a secret. Ya roll an odd number, ya get to dare the other fella to do something." She grinned at the Aurin. "How brave are ya feelin' there, Zippy?"
07-04-2014, 04:45 AM
He smiled excitedly to her, catching the die and sitting down across from her. "Plenty, Commander."

He began rolling the die around in his hand, but stopped, looking up to Jane with a look of mischief on his face. "Why don't you go first, Commander? I'm curious as to the thing you will inquire and request of me."

Kytex's tail waved and flailed about gracefully, carrying a steady bout of anticipation and excitement in its waving.
07-04-2014, 08:43 AM
Jane flipped the dice up in the air over her head and scooted back to let it land on the ground with a thunk. It spun fast on the corner before finally falling over.

[Image: qjBD7TZ.jpg]

Jane smiled at Kytex, "Looks like ya owes me a secret there, Zippy. Make it a good one!" She leaned forward to rest her elbows on her bent knees and devoted all of her attention to the response.
07-04-2014, 09:01 AM
"Hm, very well. I already told you my past, most of my dark secrets right there, uhhhhh...might not come as a surprise, and maybe I already told when I was drunk, but I have a fetish for buxom Draken females. I used to have a collection of pinups around here somewhere, I'm not sure where it went off to though. Probably lying with the thirty-something magazines I have of Draken erotica." Kytex shrugged, looking away bashfully as his spoke.

He picked up his dice, inspecting it. "Huh, these ones is it?" The Aurin chuckled as he threw it from his palm, rolling it against the wooden floor.

(( http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4557654/ ))

"I believe that is a dare...hmmmm." Kytex grinned at Jane with a particularly evil grin. "...You seem to dislike physical contact of any sort. Ergo, I dare you to sit in my lap for the remainder of this game."

He folded his arms and crossed his legs with a smug look spreading slowly across his face.
07-04-2014, 09:56 AM
"Draken erotica, aye? That's a new one, I'll give ya that. Explains the holovid on the monitors around the bar." She chuckled good naturedly. "I bet I could get my hands on some for ya, gotta supplier who can get ahold of pretty much anythin' for the right price." She snapped her fingers to draw his attention back before he rolled the dice, "Ain't nothin' ta be shamed of, ya know. Ever'body got a kink or two, even me." She gestured to the dice, "Ya roll that right and maybe ya find out." She gave him a sly wink before he tossed the dice in the air.

"Well fuck." She listened to his dare and looked at him straight faced. "Really?" Her hand scrubbed over her face and she shook her head. "I ain't scared, kid." She stood up and bee lined for the couch. Jane flopped down on his lap without any effort to cushion the blow. Her bony butt dug into his thigh as she leaned forward to drop her dice on the table.

[Image: dlHccLb.jpg]

"Ha!" she leaned back triumphantly, "I dare ya ta keep yer hands to yerself til this game is over!"
07-04-2014, 10:24 AM
"My, such a trial you've set upon me, milady! But nevertheless, as a gentleman, you've my word that I will not touch you...with my hands, as you put it." He chuckled, wincing as she leaned back from her rolling.

He leaned against her back, craning his neck under her left arm. "Unfortunately, I'll need to do this in order to see what I'm rolling."

He awkwardly chucked his dice onto the coffee table...

[Image: s0q8tEg.png]

"Heaves, another dare? Hm..." He pondered. "Oh, I know a good way to end this game quickly. I dare you to take off that hideously long shirt."

Surely this would be checkmate, he thought.
07-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Jane pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it on the coffee table. She took a moment to adjust the straps of her undergarment and arrange the twins in their holders. "A'right, my turn." With no more comment on the matter, she scooped up the dice and rolled across the table.

[Image: HQRR0fc.jpg]

"Thank fuck," She laughed and looked over her shoulder at Kytex. "A truth, kid. I gotta request on it this time." She cocked her head to the side and squinted one eye at him, "I wanna know a weakness of yers."