Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[INTERVIEW] The Package | The Sassy n' Wild, Scout & Seele | 26/06 -- [Open]
06-27-2014, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 04:39 AM by Scout.)
[INTERVIEW] The Package | The Sassy n' Wild, Scout & Seele | 26/06 -- [Open]
The door opened, prompting the Aurin behind the bar to glance up and check what had landed in the Sassy. It was a too early for most decent folk to start drinking and indulging their vices, but it was too late for it to be somebody still partying from the night before.

A human female looked around, yanking up a pair of polarised goggles against the relative gloom of inside. A reverse mask of paler flesh showed up against the travel grim that thinly coated her skin when she dislodged them and left them perched atop her headcloth. The woman's blue eyes were keen, probing, and her face shifted suddenly when she spotted Seele behind the bar. She hitched up the crate she was carrying a bit more and staggered over towards him. She looked a bit scrawny to be dragging around a box that big, but there was a determined jut to her chin and steel in her eyes as she managed it. A loud thud accompanied its landing. A puff of the same reddish dust that stained her face rolled up from the box. It'd travelled the same road she had.

"Y'all order some drinkin' glasses?" the woman said, fishing around for her signature pad and the stylus. "Some joker in Thayd was payin' good for it to get dragged here. S'all intact. Y'cn take a look afor yah sign."

She had a bit of a sharp face and straggles of pale hair escaped untidily from the head cloth that had kept the vicious sun off her, but she kept looking around the interior of the bar, sizing everything up, as she held the pad out.
06-27-2014, 04:48 AM
RE: [INTERVIEW] The Package | The Sassy n' Wild, Scout & Seele | 26/06 -- [Open]
The shorter than average aurin had jumped nearly spilling the mineral oil he'd uncorked for the nightly ritual of polish the bar top until he could sleep. Silver eyes scrunched up as he peered at the human. The bottle was corked and oiled rag shoved into the back pocket of his outfit as he slipped over the bar top. Unfortunately for him it was the freshly polished section of the granok sized portion of the bar and he had been jumping over with the aid of the box he'd been standing on behind the bar. Ooops. It was impressive how ever to see the three foot tall tree hugger hop, slide and careen into the floor.

"Meant t'do that." he muttered as he picked himself up.

"Them the glasses protostar supposed to be sending he asked as he looked up at her, his claws already tapping at the datachron on his wrist as over head the Saloon's AI system, Reggie, announced it was pulling up outstanding orders. "Shut up Reggie." Seele snapped as he came over to her.

"Glasses for the Sassy and Wild Saloon right?"

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.
06-27-2014, 04:55 AM
RE: [INTERVIEW] The Package | The Sassy n' Wild, Scout & Seele | 26/06 -- [Open]
"Uh-huh," She agreed, yanking off her dusty gloves and slapping them a few times against her thigh before she thrust out a relatively clean hand. "That's th' place. Little green feller was all het up about it bein' a rush delivery. Somethin' about a Grand Openin' an' all. I hightailed it here as fast as I could, mister."

"Name's Scout. Well, it ain't, really, but that's what folks call me when they got a need to get my attention." She tried on a smile that probably seemed a bit strange from a delivery person.

Belatedly she stopped rubbernecking and looked down. "Say, you all right?"
06-27-2014, 05:02 AM
His tail curled and un curled as he looked up to her. "Yea I'm fine." he replied as he brushed it off. He went to the crate and started to pry it open to look at what was inside. "You're not the usual delivery person. An' might hafta push back th' openin'. Tryin' ta get a steady supplier or vendor. Things been tied up on supplies thanks ta th'roanshit judge."

He pulled out a pint glass and held it up before burrowing in deeper for the other glass ware. "Finally we got matching sets. Thank Mom."

I am #1 dead cat.
06-27-2014, 05:21 AM
She cleared her throat and looked a bit awkward for a moment. "Yeah, well. So happens I ain't really a delivery person. Well, I am if I need be, but...aw, shoot." She rubbed the back of her neck before dragging the head cloth off and wringing it between her nervous hands. Pale, somewhat crushed, ponytails sprung out of the headwear and a frame of sweat-sticky locks fell loose around her grimy face. "Fact is, I'm lookin' for a job, mister."

"I'm good at findin' stuff an' huntin'. I could bring y'all jabbits or girrok. Or I c'n cook a bit. I make a mean Girrok chilli. Stuff'll put hair on yer chest." There was an awkward pause as she realised she'd just said that to an Aurin of all things. "Well. More hair," she amended, hoping that was a selling point.

"Fact is, I c'n do a lot o' things. Just ain' that good with...you know..." She sniffed and dragged her arm under her nose a moment as she looked a bit wary. "People an' all that."
06-27-2014, 06:00 AM
He stopped looking up at her. "A job?" he tilted his head. 'I do need a back up cook an' definitely need t'get a regular supply of provisions."

He looked up at her with his head tilted, "So want t'join the outfit?"

I am #1 dead cat.
06-27-2014, 07:06 AM
She finally met Seele's gaze, an evanescent smile flitting across her face. She stuck her hand out again.

"You betcha. I kin get just about anything you need. You name it, I can find it; some way, somehow. An' I kin make that run to Thayd any time you need stuff from there. I got my own ways of gettin' about and I know how to avoid folks if I need to...if you catch my drift."

Her smile twisted slightly into something more cynical. "I just like t'keep m'self to m'self."

She paused as another thought hit her. "Say, you got a name, mister?"
06-27-2014, 07:29 AM
He shook her hand. "Now y'know what I mean when I say join the outfit right?" He asked her. "I'm Seele. Quartermaster for the Blacksky Malverine grinder club. I gotta let you know about the rules an' what not b'fore ya join."

I am #1 dead cat.
06-27-2014, 10:18 AM
Her mouth opened slightly, agog as the information sunk in. So *they* owned this place. He could see the penny dropping. There was a moment as she weighed that up, but then she just nodded, her chin firming again. She'd understood him and clearly she'd heard something about the Malverines.

Her hands folded up the head cloth and tucked it into her belt. "A'aight," she replied soberly. "Best tell me what they are an' we'll see if we can all abide."

Obviously whatever she's heard hasn't put her off taking some form of steady work.
06-27-2014, 11:48 AM
"First off once you join us you're one o' us. Get food, family, place t'stay, get on th'payroll." Seele stated, "There's Cathal Reily the top boss. Then armsmaster Kaistiel and me the quartermaster. Then come members and then finally prospects like you."

He circled her, "We got rules in this club. A charter. Got four big rules. Rule one is brotherhood. We're family. Rule two, respect the leaders. if someones higher on the peckin' order ya follow them. Rule three, you get caught doing shit for the guild you don't know us. No snitchin'." He Grinned, "Rule four, no starting fights. y'got problems take'em to me or Kai or the head cheese. Sound easy enough right?"

I am #1 dead cat.