Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[INTERVIEW] The Package | The Sassy n' Wild, Scout & Seele | 26/06 -- [Open]
06-27-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: [INTERVIEW] The Package | The Sassy n' Wild, Scout & Seele | 26/06 -- [Open]
Scout squinted as the names came firing at her, fast and furious, but she seemed to be absorbing it. As he started to go out of her periphery vision, Scout pivoted easily enough, a mile-long stare in her gaze for a moment when he got to the end.

A mirthless smile twitched across her lips.

"Sure. Sounds easy enough, like you said." She sucked on her teeth and gave a considering frown. "Y'all ain't marauders, are yeh?" she asked hesitatingly.
06-28-2014, 05:29 AM
RE: [INTERVIEW] The Package | The Sassy n' Wild, Scout & Seele | 26/06 -- [Open]
He finished the circle, not seeming to care that she had followed his path. "Easy is a matter of opinion." At the mention of marauders a sour look crossed his face. He wrinkled his big nose.

"Fuck no. Do I look like a marauder t'ya? I'm what marauders put in hotdog buns." He added as he folded arms over his chest. The short stop looked up at her. "Now if y'really want t'join I ain't gonna say no to getting regular supplies."

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.
06-28-2014, 06:29 AM
An undisguised flicker of relief flashed over her features before she tilted her head and in a slightly sassy tone replied, "Shoot, mister. I'm the last one t'be judging by folks' looks; but I ain't gonna lie, that's eased my mind a piece."

She spat in her palm and held her hand out again. "You got yourself a deal, Mister Seele. I'll git right on getting you some vittles f'r the kitchen an' all." A cheeky grin reappeared. "I think I got some in my provision bag outside. I don't need no place to doss down. I don't belong nowhere and that's just the way I like it."

She paused, something like manners crossing her mind. "It was right nice o' you to offer though."
06-28-2014, 06:50 AM
He looked at the spit in her hand and sighed as he reached out and shook her hand. He turned back to the bar once the handshake was over. "Let me getcha the datachron channel an yer in."

He paused to wipe his hand clean on a bar rag, scrubbing at his palm a moment. "You need a place t'stay there's flop house in the back. Just pick a bunk any bunk." He passed over a scrap of paper with the channel info. "So how soon can ya get me soda syrup and a full larder?"

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.
06-28-2014, 10:36 AM
Scout squinted speculatively, glancing at the slip of paper before folding it up tidily and tucking it into a pocket.

"Gimme two days for the syrup," she pronounced. "But I reckon I could get you a good ways to a full larder t'morrow, if you ain't too picky about sort o' meat it is. I figure I c'n get you more jabbit an' mebbe some girrok t'morrow." She sucked her teeth for a moment. "S'good eatin' on a dagun as well."