Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raban
06-28-2014, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014 10:35 PM by Zukanga.)
Raban
About the Character

Why you here? Who you looking for, stranger?
An Aurin of my particular talents doesn't seem to be welcome in even the "free" society of the Nexus Exiles... some people don't appreciate the value of a sensitive conversation being overheard, or how much money missing corporate documents can be ransomed for.

How you'd you hear of the outfit?
I have seen the name Malverines flash across security checklists in enough high profile targets to know that your organization is pulling in more plat than I'm like to see in my life every year. Id like a cut if I can make myself useful around the house.

Didn't get your name stranger, what is it? What class you again?
Because I didn't offer it, risky business giving out your real name. My current Alias is Raban Mistwhisper. I am a Nano-tech surgeon and make my living as a Bounty-Stalker.

Fine then. What can you bring to the table? And where we suppose to put you?
I have spent my life become skilled in a variety of information acquisition methods. I am professionally discreet, and would do well either in a security or espionage related position. I also have an extensive knowledge of Nano-surgical procedures, though I am not board certified. *wink*

What baggage you caring?
My loyalty is to the highest bidder. If a better offer comes along, I'm liable to jump at it. That said, I'll never run a job for a damn Dommie. I could be living the Harem life on the homeworld now if not for those pyromaniacal sons of Lopps.
06-30-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Raban
Approved!

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
09-23-2019, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 09:20 PM by kathleenswaffordd.)
This information gives the light inside we can observe the actuality. This is very nice a single and provides in-depth data Rambo Jacket. Thanks just for this nice write-up.

Very useful and valuable details you shared, thanks for the important blog post. It helped me a lot of Joker Suit. nice post very informational. Keep blogging.
09-23-2019, 10:17 PM
I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information. Not only good posts but also great comments Joker Suit. Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger
10-24-2019, 12:19 AM
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information walmart pharmacy hours today Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.