Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Training [6/30 | 1668 | Behind the Sassy | Seele and OPEN]
07-03-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Training [6/30 | 1668 | Behind the Sassy | Seele and OPEN]
Honeyfurr nodded in agreement with the gruff one, kytex might notice her psiblaide hovering and spinning near his side, after all he did scare her some, but the blade fades soon enough.

"Yey, can I fire a gun at the dummy?" As she hops up on a barrel to sit watching.

"But yeah I want to see seele shoot, can you make him better gruffy"?

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
07-03-2014, 01:40 AM
"Oh momma." Seele murmured as he looked at the poor dummy with it's painted on extra toothy frowny face. "Kytex, you're fixin' that so the next person can use it ok? And I'm three feet tall and ninety pounds soaking wet, there's no way I can go all rage face and tear somethin's head off like you can." He folded arms as he tried to size up the situation.

He stated as he looked from kytex to Honey then back to John. He watched the human fix the dummy as he looked back over to Kytex. "If it was just a case of blowin' someone's brains out at point blank range I wouldn't be trying to work on throwin' shit."

Seele looked at the light in the sky. Dawn would be happening soon. He pulled out the gun and pointed, waiting for the area to be clear before firing and just barely missing.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.
07-04-2014, 08:50 AM
"Good one, if you're going for a warning shot. You try looking down the sights, right? That usually helps, that and breathing." Kytex sat off the side, spectating the rather lackluster aiming.

"Even without the recoil of a conventional firearm, its hard to hit a good shot whilst shooting from the hip, or anywhere else without the sight, takes quite a bit of practice."
07-05-2014, 01:19 AM
John crosses his arms, "Try holding a single pistol with both hands, aim down the sights, inhale, then try taking the shot. If that fails, try to think outside the box. Since you're small for an Aurin you could use that for your advantage, carry a knife and a gun, get closer to whoever is trying to kill you, if you can't hit them at a closer distance, you can always stab them."
07-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Honeyfurr sat there thinking as she watched Seele then heard what John said, " Maybe try turning your body and aiming down your arm, you have two after all", she giggles, " Guns I meant but you have two arms too, so just kinda look down your arm through the gun sight, aim like pointing think of it like a dance move, so you can hit your marks in a dance you can hit your marks with a shot, ", she hopped off the barrel and Sauntered over to his side acting like she's a gunslinger she pats her hips like pulling two pistols, she then holds her arm out and turns to the side looking down her arm at he dummy, " Pew", then takes a step turning her whole body and aims down her other arm " pew".
She turns and twirls her imaginary pistols in the air and holsters nothing into her non existent holsters on her hips, takes a bow and in the bow rolls back to Seele standing up right before him slowly, her body lightly brushes up his form and she beams at him licking his nose as she giggles and spins away back to her barrel to sit.

07-05-2014, 03:46 AM
Seele looked at them all as he held the gun with both hands. Wordlessly he aimed again, arms still straight from before as he took aim and missed. Just barely.

The small aurin grit his teeth as he copied Honey's assault, bang and a miss, bang and a miss. His ears flattened as he aimed again and missed.

"Mother love it." He muttered as he looked at them all. "And th'hwhole point of me workin' on my aim is so I don't get all up close and personal."

Seele held both guns as he looked at the group.

I am #1 dead cat.
07-05-2014, 12:16 PM
John looked upward, running his right hand down his face before turning his head back to Seele "Well, you can start by working on your arms, that way you should be able to handle the recoil better. Or change to a rifle, but I think that might just be too big for you, no offense."
07-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Honeyfurr's ears perk up, " GLASSES", she made her fingers into two loops she placed over her own eyes, " Maybe you can't see to aim"

07-06-2014, 05:47 AM
Kytex snerked at Honey's commented, just picturing Seele with the biggest, dorkiest set of glasses and a retainer or something.

"Yes, asbolutely Honey. We need to get him the biggest pair of prescription glasses possible. Now I just need to find out where I can get some..."
07-06-2014, 06:19 AM
"No." Seele snapped. 'There's nothing wrong with my eyes."

he looked at the pair of them as his ears folded back. He looked between them, "It's not funny." he added, starting to get sore at them. The small aurin slipped his guns to the holsters.

"Just fuckin' forget it."

I am #1 dead cat.