Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A call to Arms [7/15 | 1668 | The training ground behind the Sassy | Open
07-20-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: A call to Arms [7/15 | 1668 | The training ground behind the Sassy | Open
Honeyfurr's ears droop some then she turns to the pair that are dueling and rises her hands up a Arm full of seeming random style blades appear in the air around her she time her shot for when the two combatants are separated just enough, then Lets go, the Blades Slice through the air towards a lone Dummy behind the pair, As it hits it practically Explodes into rubble Honeyfurr gives a " Humph" and turns on her heels to trot back to the sassy to fetch the water and what Kai asked for.

[Image: BSC-BannerTEST05_zps019e876d.png]
07-20-2014, 12:16 PM
Kai nodded to herself as she watched the fighting begin in earnest, her eyes flickering between the two combatants as they felt each-other out for weaknesses. She sets the bottle of whiskey down (it was still over half full) and pulls out a small leather book from her inside jacket pocket and begins to take notes.

The sudden entrance of the translucent blades and subsequent destruction of the dummy causes her lip to curl up in a snarl. She flips a few pages forward in her book, hastily scribbles something and then, after setting the book down on her knees she pulls a balanced blade from her belt.

As Honeyfurr starts up the steps to the Sassy she would most likely feel something tug at her hair and then a dark, matte finished knife buries itself into the door post at eye level where it quivers a moment. If she were to turn around she would catch a glimpse of a pale eye boring a hole into her before deliberately turning around to resume taking notes.

"Curses are blessings with darker wrappings."
07-21-2014, 04:44 AM
As Raban rolled, Orous bared teeth. Something new. He moved to dart, forced to stop short as Honeyfurr's blades slipped past his face. He dived to roll past the kick aimed for his head but landed squarely next to the now active tether mine.

Mother love it.

Orous charged up his claws with enough electricity to stun as he slashed at Raban's torso.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.
07-21-2014, 06:46 AM
Gold light streamed past his face, a thin line of blood bloomed across his cheek. He growled at the dancer and turned back to Orous in time to see the shower of golden sparks spray off of his claws. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, hearing his nanites activate as the burst of energy froze up his muscles.
07-22-2014, 01:03 AM
Tetsuko could not sneak on anybody even if she tried, so she didn't, and Kaistiel could hear the young human woman's heavy steps, as well as the heavier walk of her Bruiserbot.

Tetsuko groaned.

"It's too early for... everything." She sighed as she watched the two Aurin spar like jabbits in heat, A metaphor that pretty much explained everything Aurin-related in her mind. She was taking bites off a sandwich and wearing only jeans and a halter top.

"Ah f&%@ it..." She put her sandwich in her mouth, unslung the big railgun hanging from her back and, after adjusting some settings, fired at the two duelists.

The air smelled strongly of ozone as the electrical discharge covered a wide arc, intended to overwhelm targets' nervous systems and give them the mother of all cramps.

She adjusted the settings of her gun again and aimed a little skyward, and a thumping sound emerged as an explosive canister was expelled from the rifle's grenade launcher attachment and covered the area around the practice dummy with smoke.

"Daf waf nnh..." She took the sandwich from her mouth before continuing. "That was just a practice round. Normally it goes boom. Not elegant in the least, but very effective. Can I go back to have a decent breakfast now?"

((OOC: The first electrical round is the Engineers' stun power; Raban and Ourus are free to dodge it))

[Image: tumblr_n9isgnQSyh1qkky4zo1_500.jpg]
A member of the BlackSky Community
07-22-2014, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2014 04:03 AM by Zukanga.)
Raban heard the bots approaching, trying desperately to turn his neck to see what was coming. He felt the hairs on his neck stand up as the oscillating electrical pulse roared Through his already frozen body. HE HAD TO GET FREE. He forced his still numb thumbs to extend, smiling as a cloud of his nanites cover the area, feeding energy back to his stiff body. He stood tall.....er and looked to wherever his opponent was, smiling sardonically.

"Looks like we wont be getting a fair fight today, how about we go get a drink instead?"
07-22-2014, 12:47 PM
Kai smirks a bit at the sound of clanking armor and whirring gears and inclines her head to the newcomer. Her hand scurries about the page as she makes notes on the different tactics, reactions and demeanor of the combatants.

She holds up her hand, palm out as Raban starts to talk, intended to signal a pause for the others, whether they obeyed it was another matter altogether. "A drink already? And here I thought the two of you with your shiny blade would try your mettle against the lady and her bots. Unless you don't think you could take her that is."

"Curses are blessings with darker wrappings."
07-23-2014, 05:18 PM
Orous swiped at the the tether mine, trying to disarm it before the other recovered from the stun. As the engineer's shock went off he hissed as he was affected by the stun. As smoke wafted around him he looked to Raban, "Depends on if you're buying after we finish." His suit hummed as nanites worked to break the temporary paralysis he was under.

He spotted Kai's signal, still aware of the other combatants as he made no move towards either Raban or Tetsuko.

((Sorry for the slow reply.))

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.
07-23-2014, 07:49 PM
"Wha...?" Tetsuko blinked. "Oh, no-no-no. I only came out because you were so damn noisy. One, I'm not wearing my armor; heck, I'm not even wearing underwear. Two, we're going to need a bigger practice field, because this baby's middle name is Wide Area Damage; I start firing here, and Seele will come out screaming that shrapnel is embedding on the bar's walls."

"Three..." She took another bite of her snack. "I hafn't finished maf sandwhich."

[Image: tumblr_n9isgnQSyh1qkky4zo1_500.jpg]
A member of the BlackSky Community
07-24-2014, 05:24 AM
The bee drone sound in his head had cleared as the returning nanites fed energy into his suit. A long grin spread between Raban's ears as he listened to Tetsuko, absorbed by her lunch. He waited for his suit to cloak him,then rolled by her, swinging his claws at the waist of her pants. He lept towards the top of her bruiser bot as his cloak fell away.

"You only seem to enjoy sparring with me if there is a partner, Connors. A younger man might take offense."