Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rheddum's Application
05-24-2013, 11:27 AM
RE: Rheddum's Application
1. So what are you thoughts on our focus on gray Rp?

2. What are you opinions on how we handle rule breaking?
05-24-2013, 12:25 PM
1. In Lord of the Rings, I was Homeslice the Grey! But really, I love the fringe type stuff. You get a lot more interesting characters usually and it makes for a lot of fun not just having black and white.

2. Seems to be in order to me. Eye for an eye, live by the sword die by the sword. You have a set of protocol for things happening and know that guild griefers will be handled. So certainly no complaints here.
05-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Final question.

What do you think of our blog? Have you read it? What entry really stood out to you?
05-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Well, honestly, I just found out about it really. I do kind of skip over news pages initially but I did go back and read it now. I also have subscribed to the rss feed so I will always be catching it now.

I think it is a great idea, it can be a great way to share information on the guild, in and out of character.

The brotherhood post stood out to me the most. Giving me insight on the workings of the guild and how things are being planned. I am looking forward to seeing a lot of this in action now as well.
05-25-2013, 03:15 PM
Thanks Homeslice you are now up for consideration!
05-25-2013, 05:02 PM
APPROVED!
Welcome to the BlackSky, Prospect!

Welcome to the BlackSky Community prospect! Now that you have passed our initial phase of recruitment we suggest you take a moment if you have not already to Introduce Yourself! After that considered maybe starting work on your Character Jackets (profiles).

After that join in the fun on our boards consider joining us on Skype or Mumble for some fun chatter and discussion!
05-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Awesome! I have added the skype and actually installed mumble, never used it before. It was always teamspeak before but I will get on some times, I usually am not on voice during roleplay but sometimes will. When I get some time later, I plan on doing an introduce yourself and hopefully, I will have a character jacket done some time or another. I have been thinking on my guy but I need to know a bit more on Granoks, I am taking it that they have very long lifespans so that my guy could have been around during the war time. That is the part that is a bit iffy for me on how I want to go, I was thinking of maybe he was a boy then or something.