Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dirty Deals [8/6|1668 |Wilds of Wilderrun |PaulyO and Scout] [CLOSED]
08-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Dirty Deals [8/6|1668 |Wilds of Wilderrun |PaulyO and Scout] [CLOSED]
The Cassian pulled his beanie down as he looked up to the tree house. The shipment of fine wines and alcohols he had was ready to be traded to his exile contact for contraband liquors. Maurader black rum, granok beers and exile hard liquors.

He's been told to meet up with someone named Scout. What kind of name was scout? He sighed inwardly. Bloody exiles. He had a few gold on Scout turning out to be one of those dirty hippy tree rats. Aurin, thats what they were. He stroked his salt and pepper beard as he snapped his psyblade to his back before heading up the path to the tree house. Of course they were meeting in a tree house. A few moments later he was on the metal platform that served as an elevator.

Would the contact be there, was he walking into a trap? Only time would tell as he sent off a short message to the contact. it read simply, "I'm here, older gent in a beanie."

[Image: tumblr_inline_n78f430KST1r2j7br.gif]
I am #1 dead cat.
08-08-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Dirty Deals [8/6|1668 |Wilds of Wilderrun |PaulyO and Scout] [CLOSED]
A soft chirrup sounded, and the Cassian turned in time to see a young woman (early to mid twenties, perhaps?) consult a datachron. She had the silvery-white blonde hair that a lot of Cassians seemed to prize; but her clothes were practical and hardy - khaki tropic weight cargoes with bulging pockets covering a pair of long, coltish legs; a practical leather vest and in a further concession to the heat, a dun-coloured tank top hugging her lean frame underneath that. She wasn't shy about wearing a pair of shooting irons on her hips, the holsters tied down to her thighs. She began to turn, her head lifting up with a singular expression of focused intent, like a pumera finding prey.

Synchronicity had her pale blue eyes meet the older man's almost immediately.

Confidently, she sauntered towards him and smiled, stretching out a hand.

"You must be Pauly," she drawled, dragging out the vowels and softening them until her voice was almost a purr. She'd almost half-closed her eyes as she studied her counterpart.

She had a firm grip, but didn't seem to mess about trying to crush his hand as they shook. Her thumbs hooked into her belt as she rocked back into a relaxed posture and she tilted her head.

"So how'd yeh wanna do this?"
08-09-2014, 07:46 AM
Oh thank scions she was human. He really didn't have any patience for an aurin. In his experience they had been less than cordial. He moved over to shake her hand, the grey leather of his over coat flowing around himself.

"Yes, I take it you are Scout then?" His hand shake was firm, polite, and away from the bone destroying grip most of his former contacts had. it had been accused of being an honest handshake on more than one occasion, but then he'd practiced.

His own purple eyes looked her over. The hair and eyes were stunning, the choice of clothing practical. So far this new contact seemed to be less trouble than the last one, which if it turned out to be true would be a relief.

"As impartial traders with out blood shed. I have everything on your list. Yes including that." He stood fingertips together.

I am #1 dead cat.
08-09-2014, 11:46 AM
She'd nodded to affirm that she was, indeed, Scout. Then closed her mouth as he'd anticipated her first question when he discussed the goods in question.

"Good. I've got demand for that reserve," she noted with a wry smile. "I've been able to get everythin' on yer list as well. I even included a few bottles 'o Aurin Jungle Juice. That stuff'll put hair on yer chest. Hell, it'll put hair on yer arse." She tilted her head and studied the hairless pate showing under the beret.

"Yeah, so. Bloodless is good by me."
08-10-2014, 03:21 AM
He'd heard of jungle juice and had promptly decided against trying it. He made a mental note to avoid that particular vintage.

"Excellent, where are your goods?" he asked lightly. He reminded himself that this could wind up being a trap, or worse as he motioned her to follow him to the metal platform that served as a makeshift elevator.

"Now my crates are down below with my blade mount." he rocked on his heels, "Shall we?"

I am #1 dead cat.
08-12-2014, 01:37 AM
Scout studied the Cassian for a moment and then seemed to come to a decision. "Mine's down wi' mah grinder," she admitted and followed him towards the elevator.

Once down, she headed towards a grinder that, true to her word, seemed to have several crates precariously strapped to it and the saddlebags crammed to bursting. She pinned a canny look on Pauly and drawled lazily, "Ah don't suppose yer in the market for, ah, interesting substances." A slow smile accompanied her words as she began to loosen the bonds holding the top crate down.
08-12-2014, 06:09 PM
"Depends." He replied as he walked over to his vehicle that had crates strapped neatly to it. he started to take care of the straps on the back, the side baskets loaded with unmarked crates. "I know some substances the boss would want." he shrugged as he carried a crate of wine over to her for inspection.

"This here is the Cassus Merlot. You can still smell Cassus in the box." He held up a bottle for her inspection. "This stuff is being shipped here regular like. You know how the highborn are, we have to have our wine."

I am #1 dead cat.