Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Malverine App Glentch
09-01-2014, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 04:12 AM by Esplion.)
Glentch
Application:

About the Player
Main Character Name / Alts: Glentch (Main)
Enjin / WildStar Official Forum Name: Esplion
Primary Play Times / Availability: 12pm to 3am Est till end of September
Are you eighteen or older? 19

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy? Yes

Where did you find us and why do we stand out? From the WSRP Site, in the guild section.

Other Forms of Contact? Would you like to join our Skype Group?: Yes, I love Using skype to keep in contact with new people....I have a steam to but that if its cares to work for me.

Are you a member of any additional guilds, circles, warplots etc? The Blackhood circle only atm

What are your primary playstyles?
(Casual / Medium / Hardcore RP, PvP, Social, PvE, Raiding, Dungeons, Crafting) Casual to Med Rp, Love Pvp more than Pve but will do both is its fun and/or to help a guildie out. Tend to be social only inside the guild and limited outside. No Raiding since I cant dedicate the time at all.

About Roleplay
What is your roleplaying experience?Im what i call a Old Noob, Been playing MMO since early wow but only started rping, I'm new to most but not all things and will ask for help if needed or just have someone to just look over my shoulder can work too.

What are your primary Roleplay Limits, and or Triggers?
Large Group rp, Im not a fan of Crowds since it make it super hard for me to understand what going on at times. I love Rp with purpose, Going to the bar is nice but going out of the bar is even better. Not that i dont dislike tavern or bar rp it just im not into that kind of rp. Character building and development in a small group event is the best rp for me.

Are you okay receiving consequences? And, if your character leaves on bad terms or warrants a removal from the guild can you deal with consequences of that action? Yean, if the world had no Consequences then rp would be boring, For my Immersion too.

Are you okay with the content of our guild in character? (Adult Themes / R-Rated, Narcotics, Violence, Prejudice etc) Yeah, Im fine with those themes, Not many guilds currently have that deep dark themes that I've been looking for so im excited to see how they are.
About the Character
NOTE: The following information will create the foundation of your IC Interview, and also let us know more about your character. Answers in character and you may use third, or first person. Answer respectively for your chosen Faction.

Why you here? Who you looking for, stranger?
Hello, people or person reading this, Im looking for...Purpose, been in the worst that this life have to offer and think its a good idea to find help or a group to help me. I'm seeking communication with those of the Malverines group.

How you'd you hear of the outfit? I used some "Friend" to get me some info about you outfit. I only wish to join and give you my expertise.

Whats yer name stranger? What ye do to survive? What's yer home?
My name is Glentch Daggergrin, Im a Aurin with the power to beat people with my mind....MY MIND (Sorry)

Fine then. What can you bring to the table? And where we suppose to put you?
Currently im "Freelance" for a Exile aligned group and can offer anything from making a fine drink or meal to snapping my fingers to create a huge wall for cover....many more but we both got stuff to do for that.

What baggage are you caring?
I...I hope this don't leave this chat but ive was taking at a young age from a ship by marauders and was raised in Crime...I grew out of some of that but....Im sorry in advance. Im Sarcastic at the worse at time and been told that im quite creep...And im on meds for these weird headache im started getting.

Well then, finally, what do you think of the enemy?
Easy....simple and very much harder to fight since they are nothing but what we as exiles chose to not do...They seem powerful but so did the elden...and where are they now? I don't wish them death...but pain and misery for what they have done. And when it all done for those that suffered the worst to deliver the killing blow with a heart shape ribbon on it.
09-02-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Glentch
Epsilon can you answer the final question in the about roleplay section, its currently blank.

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
09-02-2014, 04:14 AM
Ohh....Sorry, Made the app at like 4 in the morning. Changes are and check for some other mistakes just incase.
09-02-2014, 06:23 AM
1. Please review our rules of roleplay/character standard and consider the themes of our two factions (a biker gang and a team of vigilantes); why do you think it is important to maintain a strong standard, roleplay themes, and yet allow open-ended characterization?

2. Our guild holds values such as the Grey Line, the Adult factor, and Table-Top Feeling? Why would these values be important to the story we are hoping to tell?

3. What do you like about the themes and lore of the BlackSky factions, especially the one you are joining? How do you think the bias of each faction can add to roleplay?

4. Like many guids, we have our own internal lore, yet we are conservative regarding the lore laid down by Carbine. Why do you think it is important to respect official canon even in small but defining details? Would you ignore people who push limits while playing in character?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
09-02-2014, 06:54 AM
1. I think its important because it sets structure, it give use restriction on how or what to make so we don't lose sight of the main reason we chose the theme. Allowing open ended characterization only improves on that by allowing anyone to approach the same theme and rp but from different points of view, We all have different ways to look at things but adding the themes and having a strong standard make it more of a case of freedom with a long leechs.

2. If those values was not there then chao would be present in a horrid from i would think. The rp need to be organize and must have some sort of rules to be build upon or many will only see it as a pile of unorganized, random mess of a story. The grey line and the adult factor are there to help keep the story organized and the Tabletop feeling is to keep the Players in neat and orderly.

3. Will for me it the meaning behind them, The Malv are a band of people that are going there own way in this world. Following the rules to help and do good and then picking up where they leave off. Not all groups are good or evil, some are just grey out in between.

4. This this world, Carbine are the unnamed gods that created our playground we call a game. Because of that they make the rule and we must follow them since if we were not to and make are own rule then rp would a cluster mess of lore that is thrown everywhere. If someone chose this path i can't hate them for it their right as a human being to do so but if it not fun then ill more like just keep away from said people so that no i don't make it more of a problem.
09-02-2014, 07:26 AM
1. BlackSky discourages members from breaching or pushing sensitive topics, complaining in public, and trolling or antagonizing people. We then encourage anoptimistic and helpful attitude as well as personal initiative to solve conflicts peacefully. Why are these important to a healthy guild? And how do you feel our rules address these factors?

2. Our guild values identity, brotherhood, and longevity (retention of membership), as well as patience, understanding, and professionalism. Why are these important for a strong and healthy community?

3. What do you expect from the guild's leadership and the community in general? What do you think the guild in general and you in particular can do to maintain a strong and healthy community?

4. Why do you think it is important to be involved with the rest of our community both in roleplay and friendly discussion, inside the game as well as through our website and other media?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
09-02-2014, 07:46 AM
1. We all have problem, we all have issues that make other cringe in their seat and that ok. We all are only human after all. The guild rules seem to make it so that no matter what problem anyone is having and no matter what issue someone is on, that we can get passed it with clear head and make the guild stronger for it. A guild is like a well oiled car, if even one thing is off then the car will not move or act right, Teamwork is the word of the day and if someone is having problem with someone else then it hits us all in a way.

2. We all must understand that we all have lives and struggles that most of the time take precedence over the game, guild and rp. It happens. But by giving us Identity and brotherhood along with Patience and understanding you effectively forged a nice and respectful small little community where it is understood that we are here to play and rp together, to in away move away from the other stuff in life that may be problematic.

3. From you and the community i hope to find understanding and welcome helped. Im not that big on how many guild don't have any stories and are just hang out guilds. Im not saying that bad or anything but i'm someone that loved to play in a huge epic story, making friends and foes along the way as well as to forge connections that will help me in the long run. that is that i hope from this guild and in return ill offer whatever it take to make sure that i'm not a problem but a person that will help in not matter the case. I will never claim to be the best at helping but Ill always be there to help make this community great.

4. In game it about the character and the game, Outside it about you. The player i mean, the person behind the controls of this character that is a hero or villian or both. To understand the guild and its community you can't just look at your character but you since you made them. Talking and interacting with you makes a bond form and only adds to it later. I will always want to know more about a character….but ill always want to know more about the player first.
09-02-2014, 08:49 AM
Approved mate.

When are you available for the IC interview?

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser
09-02-2014, 08:57 AM
Whenever you ready
09-02-2014, 09:01 AM
I'm in game for a bit on Cathal if you wish to do it about now.

My Characters

-Season 1 teaser