Kanko "The Smiling Cat" Iharu
Out-of-Character

Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name: Kanko “The Smiling Cat” Iharu

Enjin / WildStar Central Username: Kanko

IM Contacts: knokocharm

What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes? Eastern -5

Are you eighteen or older? 23

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy? Yes

What are your primary playstyles? Medium/Hardcore RP, PvP, Social, PvE, Raiding, Dungeons

What is your roleplaying experience? 14 years… way to make me feel old QQ

What do you hope to gain from and contribute to the BlackSky as a Player? Story, plain and simple

Would you like to join our guild Skype group?Friends going this direction, and sounds like it’s all set up and ready to go.

Would you like to be on our mailing list for updates about the guild?Oh yes! (jimmybeadel@comcast.net)

Are you a member of any additional guilds?No

Where did you find out about the BlackSky?Gazz and Carna

Any additional characters if so what Faction would they be in? Raam, Dominion.

Any additional thoughts?RP for life!

In-Character Questions

What is your character’s race, gender, class, path? Aurin/ Male/ Stalker/ Scientist

Please describe your character appearance: Kanko is tall for an Aurin Male. He sits around 5’7” without his ears. His body is tone, due to the years of training he had to do and years of hunting before that. In addition, he is considered to have an average or slight pale skin tone for an Aurin. With his white long hair and lean body, he tends to fit it with loose fit clothes for comfort and prefers dark colors for the contrast.

Kanko carries himself strongly familiar to the styles of a cat, commonly crouching and perching when he can. He keeps a mischievous grin or vile smirk on his lips at all time, unless upset. Things to note on Kanko’s form are a set of two earrings, both simple rings on his right ear. Under the mess of his white hair is a single silver band with small etchings on it. The same silver that made the earrings. Though his hair has long outgrown the ponytail and only a small portion of his hair actually goes through it. He keeps it in place for some reason. The final piece of jewelry on Kanko is his tail. A seven inch long band of silver rest just a foot from the end of his tail. Obviously all designed by the same person.

Please describe your character's personality: Kanko is confident and sly, it is something he carries in every motion. It’s rare for someone not to get a chill or bad feeling from being around him when he’s like this. He speaks with a silver tongue, and far too much sarcasm and spite. He naturally is closed off and uses his crude manners to keep everyone away, usually referring to his weapons and worse mannerisms if that doesn’t work. When aggravated, he’s quick to get riled up and threaten with pain or worse. He is far from a dark and mysterious character, but an edgy ass with a chip on his shoulder.

Please describe three strengths and three weaknesses about your character:
Kanko was born with six fangs.

Kanko will never give up until he cannot physically push any farther.

Kanko’s advanced stolen cybertech from the Dominion
Kanko is impulsive

Kanko is easy to anger, thus making him more impulsive

Kanko doesn’t wear strong armor and has no real defense other than agility.

What Faction would your character is your character joining?Maverines

Why would your character wish to join a either the Sovereigns or Maverinesb?ICly knows a few and isn’t much of a special ops unless trained.

What kind of long term plotting, or character development plans do you have?The Deathrace.

Where would your character fit into the Club or Unit as a prospect? Jobs, machine work. Kanko is smart but the work on putting things together is difficult for him.

How did you learn of, or encounter the Club or Unit?Carna

Do you mind the adult / violent nature of our Rp? Bring it on! The more the better! Just don’t kill me~

If you leave the club the club are willing to deal with consequences? If by any means Kanko is to leave, then he will ICly be accepting any punishment.

((Additional links for more info))

http://www.wildstar-roleplay.com/forum/p...-kanko-wip
05-22-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Kanko "The Smiling Cat" Iharu
Yo questions ahoy!

1. What should a leader bring to a guild?

2. What should a member bring to a guild?
05-22-2013, 07:28 PM
A leader guilds the guild along a path, they are the torch that holds the idea of what the guild represents. As for what they should bring, it's a difficult thing to really judge. I -expect- a guild leader to be there and part of the community.

The same goes for a member really. Both parties should be trying to better the guild. The members supporting it by suggesting thing to the leader.
05-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Okay.

1. How do you feel about our dual faction set up?

2. What are your opinions on our recruitment policy? Age etc?

3. What is your favorite OOC aspect of the guild?
05-23-2013, 03:57 AM
The idea of a dual faction set up means that there is always a controlled conflict, that people are aware of before even coming into the guild. So there will always be the potential for story to move even if not during one of the events. It's a great idea if done right, and from the way I see so far, it's been done right.

It's serious business, and I like that. I've been one who got shafted from a guild having a parent come in and shut it down so with the twist you all have put on the policy, it seems like it eliminates any possibility from that happening again. As long as people are honest.

I like that the guild will explore all content. I myself usually have a hard time picking which of the content circles I grind in so I end up putting a foot in all of them. This would allow me to find people in the guild to do everything with no matter what.
05-23-2013, 05:18 AM
1. Our guild has some slightly strict rules on lore? What are your thoughts on lore bending / breaking?

2. Are you okay with our lore rules?

3. What do you think about our requirements of participation when joining?
05-23-2013, 05:29 AM
I usually create most my characters with a base and let the world build them. I myself hunt down lore and it's actually why I decided to pick the scientist path for Kanko. There is always a fine line between bending and breaking in my opinion. I'll hear out some of the bending if they have a good way to explain it, but I will not support breaking in anyway.

Yes

They are necessary, if people could just get in and sit idle then the guild will be full of people that do such.
05-23-2013, 08:16 AM
1. What do you think of our focus on guild identity?

2. DO you like how we add to our "mythos" or collective saga or story over time?
05-23-2013, 09:21 AM
The focus on identity is actually one of the more important things about the guild that I like. Everyone is someone and no one is just a fluff character. It allows everyone to feel welcome in on this little crazy world.

As time goes on, history is made. It's amazing to be able to have a source to see how past events have lead to the way things are now. Its what RP is all about!
05-24-2013, 03:46 AM
1. What are your thoughts on dealing with drama within the guild?

2. How would you like us to approach community based Roleplay and events?