Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eurydicae NightStrike, New Player Application
06-05-2014, 11:45 PM
Eurydicae NightStrike, New Player Application
About the Player
Main Character Name / Primary Alt Name:Eurydicae, main, Vespertili, alt (If you only have one character you do not have to state an alt).
Eurydicae, main, Vespertili, alt
Enjin / WildStar Central Username:GranokGrecianGoddess (If you use neither please state what other community sites you are active one relating to WildStar)GranokGrecianGoddess
Primary Character / Alts Joining the BlackSky:Eurydicae
IM Contacts:Skype- TheLetter27 (We use Skype primarily)
What is your primary region / timezone and playtimes?
Florida, Eastern Time Zone. Normally after 4 pm EST on the weekdays, anytime on the weekends
Are you eighteen or older? (Please state your age if you can.) Yes! Born 1983 (30 years)

Did you read and do you agree to abide by our Rules and Policy?
Absolutely
Where did you find us and why do we stand out?
Wildstar-roleplay.com under the Exiles Guild forum threads. You seem like a well thought out, well put together, active and large guild that could be immersive, active and helpful to new and old MMO players alike.

Would you like to join our Guild Skyp Group? And or the Guild Mailing List? Skype, yes.

Are you a member of any additional guilds, circles, warplots etc? No

What are your primary playstyles?
(Casual / Medium / Hardcore RP, PvP, Social, PvE, Raiding, Dungeons, Crafting) Medium/Hardcore for all except PVP, which I don't participate in.

About Roleplay
What is your roleplaying experience?
I've spent several years roleplaying in and out of MMOs, primarily World of Warcraft in several lore/RP heavy guilds. Wildstar lore is still new and fresh to me, but I am always willing/trying to learn it.
(We are newbie friendly, if you need help we will teach you).

What are your primary Roleplay Limits?
I am open to most except torture or any kind of forced/violent physical acts (i.e. rape).
(Gives us an idea of what forms of Rp or themes you will not participate in.)

Are you okay with the R rated (content in our guild contains adult language, violent situations, partial nudity, narcotics) nature of our Roleplay? Yes

What do IC Consequences mean to you? Would you be willing to deal with the consequences listed in our lore? Such as humiliation? OR even being beaten within an inch of life or worse? The -IC- actions of a character that result in consequences are all part of the RP experience. I've had a character beaten, stabbed, had axes thrown at them, publicly humiliated. Dodgy None of it bothers me on the IC level, since there are most likely opportunities to crawl back to the top. Sleepy

Would you be willing to take consequences if your character left the Club or Agency and warranted them?
(Could be as simple as being banned from guild IC hubs, or being openly mocked, or worse.) To a degree, yes.

About the Character
NOTE: The following information will create the foundation of your IC Interview, and also let us know more about your character. Answers in character and you may use third, or first person. Answer respectively for your chosen Faction.

Why you here? Who you looking for, stranger?
(Your faction and ICly why you wish to join them.)
"Have you ever heard of a Granok working solo? No, neither have I. We don't do well on our own. You see a boulder by itself, and it grows moss and erodes or worse, gets broken up into pieces if it's in the way. I don't want that to happen to me, understand? I started with a unit, I do better with a unit. You seem to be a company that's got itself put together, figured out, you know what people can and can't do and how well they can and can't do it.

I'm not looking for a handout. Babies need handouts, and I consider myself a full grown Granok woman, so spare me your sexism as well. I need a place to use my brains, my hands and the guns that go with them."

How you'd you hear of the outfit?
(Where did you hear of them. Note you may assume that you know of some of their exploits, their leaders, and so on and so forth.)
"You ever been to a bar in Thayd? Word gets around. Who did this, who did that, who botched it up, who gets the blame, and BlackSky popped up more than once. I'm not saying your company's one of the failures, but I heard enough to be interested."

Didn't get your name stranger, what is it? What class you again?
(Name and class.)
"Eurydicae. Yes, it's a Cassian name, don't think on it. I have reasons to have it, and it doesn't make me a Dominion sympathizer either. If it were up to me I'd strangle the one that gave it to me. Most call me Cae for short. Didn't get it? Like if you said 'okay' but without the 'o'. -Kay-. Simple enough.

The gun is called Bulwark. The bots to my left and right don't really have a name, but I sometimes call them spanky and boost. I'm more of a front line engineer, but I do well wherever."

Fine then. What can you bring to the table? And where we suppose to put you?
(Your occupation, and character skills and strengths.)

"I'm primarily an explorer, going here and there. Ever been stuck in a cage for a few weeks? Try it, you'll have wandering feet too. But I also cook, I mine. I'm pretty good at killing things too, which helps. Mostly though I adapt well. Looking for a front line fighter? I'm good. Someone for backup? I'm good too. But mostly I'm something of a diplomat. Yes, you heard me right, a Granok who likes to talk diplomacy. It was an acquired skill. I also read and write. Impressed?"

What baggage you carrying?
(Weaknesses and character faults.)
"-My- baggage is my own, but let's say I don't put up with unneeded bullshit. I....don't like being in small places like caves. I'm not one to watch torture either, especially if it concerns kids. I can keep my temper but if you push my buttons too hard, well...you might end up dead. No apologizing for it. DON'T interrupt me, don't touch my stuff and whatever you do, don't mention the scars."
((Claustrophobic, slightly tempermental and prone to outbursts, small case of PTSD))

Well the, finally, what do you think of the enemy?
(You may assume your character knows something of the opposite faction Malverine or Sovereign, explain their thoughts on them. And the Dominion or Exiles.)
"Kill em. Kill em all."
06-18-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: Eurydicae NightStrike, New Player Application
Still there hun? WE just opened up apps and I'm seeing whose still around Big Grin

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
06-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Yep, still here! Feel free to contact me at any time.
06-27-2014, 08:23 AM
Here you go:

1. Please take a moment to review our rules of roleplay / character standard. Then take a moment to consider themes of our two factions (Malverines being a Outlaw Hovercycle Club & The Pinkerton Detective Agency); and consider the roles for each faction versus BlackSky's idea of open-ended roleplay with limitations. Why is important to maintain a strong standard, roleplay themes, and yet allow open-ended characterization?

2. Consider the life your character will encounter in either faction, and the consequences of their actions. How do our guild values such as the Grey Line, the Adult factor, and Table-Top Feeling fit that mindset? Why is it important to the story we are hoping to tell? Especially in Criminal / Corporate or Outlaw Roleplay?

3. Why do you like the themes, and lore of BLackSKy, and the faction you are joining? How do a faction's preceptions add to roleplay such as their preception of history, or the Feud of BrightStar?

4. Our guild can be considered conservative in our lore stance even though we have our own elaborate mythos and guild fanon (as most guilds do). Why is it then important we maintain the limits, and guidelines set down by Carbine? Some details are small, but are important to racial dynamics (Cassian Highborn not having Noble Houses, Mordesh not tasting food without Vitalus), why are these important? And can you ignore people who push limits while remaining in character?

My Characters
Cathal Reily / Human Spellslinger / Malverine Boss
Fahari / Draken Stalker / Sovereign Enforcer

[Image: tumblr_m8xl6hHTwf1qey9xxo1_500.gif]

"The Harbinger is coming, and the Judicator will judge us all!"
-Season 1 teaser
04-01-2021, 02:14 AM
I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work 먹튀